Mohit-Sanaya's Official Blog Launched - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Thnks for the great news!!!!!!!!!! Monaya is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Their blog is beyond beautiful! 😍
Sooo Happy =DD

MS Blog on IF...!! =D
Awww I just LOVED when Mohit said - We have many discussions sitting in OUR Balcony to get good shows together and it would be like God answer our prayers. 😍😍😍

Not to forget he did say that for sometime they won't be working together, so maybe in future we will get to see MoNaya together. 😍
Originally posted by -Natasha-

Awww I just LOVED when Mohit said - We have many discussions sitting in OUR Balcony to get good shows together and it would be like God answer our prayers. 😍😍😍

Not to forget he did say that for sometime they won't be working together, so maybe in future we will get to see MoNaya together. 😍

Awww sooo trueee..!!! 😍  They soo wanna work together and we wanna see that too..!! ❀️ 😍 πŸ˜†  I hope that they get this chance sooon..!! 😎 Inshallah..! ❀️
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Awww sooo trueee..!!! 😍  They soo wanna work together and we wanna see that too..!! ❀️ 😍 πŸ˜†  I hope that they get this chance sooon..!! 😎 Inshallah..! ❀️

πŸ€— They will come back together and that to with a BANG 😎 Just trust them and God ... God will fulfill their and ours prayers. :)
Edited by -Natasha- - 12 years ago