Sasural Simar Ka

Attention to all silent members

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
i  know  ssk forum as  lot  of silent memebers  guys come on plz be active...
we know many of  you  are visiting and going...just  to read updates...plz be active  this show as good cast avika ,dipika ,shoaib ,abishek etc  wat u want  more then tis  i hope u ppl will understand and be active :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorAnn_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Attention to all silent members" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Padmpriya

IF-Dazzler

Padmpriya

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Hi dear to make forum active hv postd game n if ders gud response i wil post more plz play it!

Ann_92

IF-Dazzler

Ann_92

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
s guys pls do be active...n comment n press like ...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.