Fan Fictions

"and then she said it"~2 |AR| *Chapters: 8-12* (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 152

meow23

IF-Rockerz

meow23

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
time for a new thread
partyyy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectsmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""and then she said it"~2 |AR| *Chapters: 8-12* (Page 150)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

perfectsmile

Goldie

perfectsmile

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
hey, i thought of posting the next installment today but we have this serious breakdown of power in my area. i dont know when we'l get the power back. and my lappy is out of battery. am using my mobile to post this note. so am sorry if i couldnt post the part by tonight.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Afia-GalwayGirlshaaz_91Rhea.KaJenz.e.p.h.y.rvidu87pinkssdazzling_armaancant.be.assed.youth_showsfanKaSh_luvvaishiksgsjain

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by perfectsmile

hey, i thought of posting the next installment today but we have this serious breakdown of power in my area. i dont know when we'l get the power back. and my lappy is out of battery. am using my mobile to post this note. so am sorry if i couldnt post the part by tonight.

its okyy..post it with ur convinienceTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectsmile

z.e.p.h.y.r

IF-Dazzler

z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Hey! just caught up with the last part.. And as usual it was awesomely written.. :) Yay! Armaan and Riddhima are going to get married.. Its a really cute relationship that they share.. Obviously a little more time together would have been an ideal situation but their damn stars (or their creator: 'you') have written another story for them.. Great going so far.. I am sure its going to be a beautiful journey that you've planned for them.. cant wait to read more.. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Afia-perfectsmilenamita18Hazel-eyevaishiksg

z.e.p.h.y.r

IF-Dazzler

z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged

I am fed up of power cuts too.. really!!Angry life comes to a bloody standstill without me lappy and internet.. its damn frustrating.. my sympathies lie with you.. LOL!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namita18KBfanNo1perfectsmilesjain

perfectsmile

Goldie

perfectsmile

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyrr

I am fed up of power cuts too.. really!!Angrylife comes to a bloody standstill without me lappy and internet.. its damn frustrating.. my sympathies lie with you.. LOL!!
Glad to know that i m not alone. lol. lappy with internet turns out to be the basic need of everyone. ;P

Edited by perfectsmile - 15 June 2011 at 9:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

eramkhanHazel-eyedazzling_armaanAanya.cant.be.assed.sjain

dazzling_armaan

IF-Rockerz

dazzling_armaan

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zephyrr

I am fed up of power cuts too.. really!!Angrylife comes to a bloody standstill without me lappy and internet.. its damn frustrating.. my sympathies lie with you.. LOL!!
Glad to know that i m not alone. lol. lappy with internet turns out to be the basic need of everyone. ;P
I fall under the same umberella lol 
Summers are here & so is the power cut . & its really annoying when ur power goes off when u r in middle of something :P

& I agree with Sush . Lappy & net have become the basic needs of ppl like us .

KBfanNo1

Goldie

KBfanNo1

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Hey Sush.. no worries. pls post if u can

Post Reply New Post

Go to top