Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

sanjana2597

Groupbie

sanjana2597

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
 Sharad 's Expressions are awesome   !! I  really like his acting aswellas his way of expressing feelings that too without dialogues !!!!ClapJust wanted satya to teach a gr88 lesson to the stupid Bundelas especially Dada ji and to that Gunwantii!!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojPreciousPri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "satya was awesome (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
some one taking about sharad ?? Day Dreaming haye , he is always best with expressions , u dont have to struggle wat his ckt is going through , unlike veer and icha , after watching them for 4mins in 5th min u will figure out wat their first expression meant ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana2597jdfanPreciousPritiny15

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
WORD !
Satya was Brilliant yesterday Clap That expression where he had forgotten that chain and suddenly realizes what that was ... And then looking at Baba seeing how he was favouring him ... I actually felt he'd change his mind and then go off if Mai (Gunless Vanti ) had not spoken crap Dead Does that lady think Vansh was a great soul who never committed mistakes ...But Satya's acting made up the whole scene Star 

Ichcha ...LOL Okkk!!!  Aur kitni sochegi yeh D'ohD'oh Ouch Taps looks like finishing the work b4 her 

Off topic :  MY Prediction LOL Future plot ! Taps goes to Ichcha tells S&S are wishing ill for the family Tells her she'll help her out But  she shouldn't tell abt her pregnancy !  

Howzz that Day Dreaming Stern Smile

sanjana2597tiny15

dreamz12

dreamz12

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Agree Satya was awesome. His expressions are perfect we cud really sympathize with him. Sharad's acting as usual is flawless...

sanjana2597tiny15

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

some one taking about sharad ?? Day Dreaming haye , he is always best with expressions , u dont have to struggle wat his ckt is going through , unlike veer and icha , after watching them for 4mins in 5th min u will figure out wat their first expression meant ...

ROFLROFLso true Jaya.Clap 

Edited by jdfan - 28 April 2011 at 7:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana2597PreciousPritiny15

PreciousPri

IF-Rockerz

PreciousPri

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by PreciousPri

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by PreciousPri

@Souroj ... i hate both more

but yea Ichcha the saviour will defintely not let anything happen Unhappy

i wanna say to her to go with the flow woman... maybe ur Mai will realise ur worth
Ichchha can allow only Tapu to do all bad thingsLOLLOL

LOLLOL bingo Ankit ... such is her life n annoyingly we have to bear it
LOLLOLiccha should do just one thing , stop using her brains, everything will be all right thenROFL
well here is ur chocalate, waise iise bhi mote hote hainLOL

Perfecto Anmol !! Thats just wot is needed frm her... n then all will be well StarROFL

Awww how sweet Embarrassed... i love ferrero Big smile ufff its just mouth watering ... yum yum... u made my weekend dear ... thanks a bunch amigo ... as 4 getting fat on this well iska asar mujhpe nahin hota LOLLOL im immuned Wink 

BTW sorry 4 disappearing like that Embarrassed... my internet stopped working all of a sudden Confused

Edited by PreciousPri - 28 April 2011 at 8:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by JustJ

ROFLROFLso true Jaya.Clap 

I agree with Jaya and you...the others are mostly' Late   in Life' types...who suddenly wake up and realise... oops...now I should be angry, or smiling or...... Strange that no one as usual noticed Satya's expressions...no one seems to notice anything in this serial.ConfusedConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12jdfantiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top