Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

satya was awesome (Page 2)

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Most of d characters in this soap r so opposite in character to there name like gunvanti has not much guns to talk abt, ichcha doesn't really have many desires, damini is spark less, Veer is not so veer and Tapasys is as far of from God and Spirituality as one can imagine Ermm

Edited by shyams - 28 April 2011 at 6:38am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

noor27sanjana2597dreamz12ruchira23sourojPreciousPriintruderfasttiny15

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by PreciousPri

Yep i so agreeThumbs Up

Wivout saying a word he said it all wiv his expressions

Mind blowing performance by Sharad... too bad the track is so lame
- yaa the track had potential but lets hope they give a proper closure

Potential which went down the gutter Ouch... i was so disappointed after seeing him in powerful roles to him being wasted like wall paper in UT ... but yea hoping for a decent closure Smile

after hearing that Mai i wanted to slap her silly as well... actually i wished Satya would have given her a black eye... she seems to be blind  n deaf... poor her hubby (sorry dont know his name) was trying hard to defend satya but this budiya to sattya gai hai Wacko

i hope like his other stupid plans his next 1 is a biggy n he wins n gunwanti has to be the servant of him
 tumhare mooh mein ghee shakkarLOL

Nahin nahin ghee ya shakkar kahugi to moti ho jaoungi LOL n waise bhi i like chocs so meri liye ferrero rocher ka ek box plz LOL

BTW ... u always manage to get Ichcha into a topic... very smart LOL ... but i agree i liked her hair do...
kyaa karien control nahin hotaaTongueLOLLOLi cant comment on her character these daysTongue so thought of passing good remarks on her hairLOL
Control nahin hota ?? Confused ROFL.. u have some problem dude LOLLOL ... which is incurable ... character ki baat hi mat karo Thumbs Down ... i guess hair is also not bad ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

@Souroj ... i hate both more

but yea Ichcha the saviour will defintely not let anything happen Unhappy

i wanna say to her to go with the flow woman... maybe ur Mai will realise ur worth
Ichchha can allow only Tapu to do all bad thingsLOLLOL

LOLLOL bingo Ankit ... such is her life n annoyingly we have to bear it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Most of d characters in this soap is so opposite in character to there name like gunvanti has not much guns to talk abt, ichcha doesn't really have much desires, damini is sparklers, Veer is not so veer and Tapasys ia as far of from God and Spirituality as one can imagine Ermm
yaa good point shyam, naam bade aur darshan khoteLOL even vansh LOL. vansh naam tha par unfortunately vansh aage nahin bada paaya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

noor27ruchira23shyamstiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankit111

@Souroj ... i hate both more

but yea Ichcha the saviour will defintely not let anything happen Unhappy

i wanna say to her to go with the flow woman... maybe ur Mai will realise ur worth
Ichchha can allow only Tapu to do all bad thingsLOLLOL

LOLLOL bingo Ankit ... such is her life n annoyingly we have to bear it
LOLLOLiccha should do just one thing , stop using her brains, everything will be all right thenROFL
well here is ur chocalate, waise iise bhi mote hote hainLOL

PreciousPritiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Most of d characters in this soap is so opposite in character to there name like gunvanti has not much guns to talk abt, ichcha doesn't really have much desires, damini is sparklers, Veer is not so veer and Tapasys ia as far of from God and Spirituality as one can imagine Ermm
yaa good point shyam, naam bade aur darshan khoteLOL even vansh LOL. vansh naam tha par unfortunately vansh aage nahin bada paaya

The excuse was so lame.Just for' shararat' Vansh let his parents sent an innocent small boy to jail. They completely ruined Vansh's characterAngryAngry.

Edited by souroj - 28 April 2011 at 5:23am

PreciousPritiny15

anjup83 Senior Member
anjup83
anjup83

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

The excuse was so lame.Just for' shararat' Vansh let his parents sent a innocent small boy to jail. They completely ruined Vansh's characterAngryAngry.
but the track is quite good, Bundelas especially Gunwanti should learn a lesson... She is very vey Gamandi for being takurain

sourojtiny15

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
hmmm muje bhi bht bura laga for satya. how could these brainless oldies did this sort of thing with a poor childConfusedConfused aur fir bhi mai was not ready to accept her fault and still bashing sattu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana2597sourojPreciousPritiny15

Go to top