satya was awesome

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
 hi friends😊
he was brilliant yesterday, i really felt bad 4 satya, and wanted to slap gunless gunwanti.
sharad showed perfect expressions, anger, pain , disgust👏,
he should get his revenge and teach these buddhas a gr8 lesson before making his exit from uttaran.

btw iccha was looking ultralovely in her new hairstyle, 😛😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yep i so agree👍🏼

Wivout saying a word he said it all wiv his expressions

Mind blowing performance by Sharad... too bad the track is so lame

after hearing that Mai i wanted to slap her silly as well... actually i wished Satya would have given her a black eye... she seems to be blind  n deaf... poor her hubby (sorry dont know his name) was trying hard to defend satya but this budiya to sattya gai hai

i hope like his other stupid plans his next 1 is a biggy n he wins n gunwanti has to be the servant of him

BTW ... u always manage to get Ichcha into a topic... very smart 😆 ... but i agree i liked her hair do...
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont know whom to hate more the blue blooded Divya Thakur or blue blooded Gunwanti Singh Bundela.
Even I wish S and S succeeds but Iccha will not let it happen and alsoTVSB is there to save her Veer
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: PreciousPri

Yep i so agree👍🏼

Wivout saying a word he said it all wiv his expressions

Mind blowing performance by Sharad... too bad the track is so lame
- yaa the track had potential but lets hope they give a proper closure

after hearing that Mai i wanted to slap her silly as well... actually i wished Satya would have given her a black eye... she seems to be blind  n deaf... poor her hubby (sorry dont know his name) was trying hard to defend satya but this budiya to sattya gai hai

i hope like his other stupid plans his next 1 is a biggy n he wins n gunwanti has to be the servant of him
 tumhare mooh mein ghee shakkar😆
BTW ... u always manage to get Ichcha into a topic... very smart 😆 ... but i agree i liked her hair do...
kyaa karien control nahin hotaa😛😆😆i cant comment on her character these days😛 so thought of passing good remarks on her hair😆

PreciousPri thumbnail

@Souroj ... i hate both more

but yea Ichcha the saviour will defintely not let anything happen 😔

i wanna say to her to go with the flow woman... maybe ur Mai will realise ur worth
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

I dont know whom to hate more the blue blooded Divya Thakur or blue blooded Gunwanti Singh Bundela.
Even I wish S and S succeeds but Iccha will not let it happen and alsoTVSB is there to save her Veer

what yeh kissne kahaa😆😆tappu kuch nahin karegi😆cvs ko audiences ke joote khane hain kyaa
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

what yeh kissne kahaa😆😆tappu kuch nahin karegi😆cvs ko audiences ke joote khane hain kyaa

kisine nahi kaha😆😆.
Maybe the cvs want to show inspite of knowing Sand S r impostors TVSB will keep quite but Iccha will risk her life to save Bzoo.
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PreciousPri

@Souroj ... i hate both more

but yea Ichcha the saviour will defintely not let anything happen 😔

i wanna say to her to go with the flow woman... maybe ur Mai will realise ur worth

Ichchha can allow only Tapu to do all bad things😆😆
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Most of d characters in this soap r so opposite in character to there name like gunvanti has not much guns to talk abt, ichcha doesn't really have many desires, damini is spark less, Veer is not so veer and Tapasys is as far of from God and Spirituality as one can imagine 🤔
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
PreciousPri thumbnail