Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
 hi friendsSmile
he was brilliant yesterday, i really felt bad 4 satya, and wanted to slap gunless gunwanti.
sharad showed perfect expressions, anger, pain , disgustClap,
he should get his revenge and teach these buddhas a gr8 lesson before making his exit from uttaran.

btw iccha was looking ultralovely in her new hairstyle, TongueLOLLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana2597rgattuanjup83dreamz12PavaniShinymkdeepaaruchira23sourojPreciousPritiny15Roshini1494

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "satya was awesome" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PreciousPri

IF-Rockerz

PreciousPri

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Yep i so agreeThumbs Up

Wivout saying a word he said it all wiv his expressions

Mind blowing performance by Sharad... too bad the track is so lame

after hearing that Mai i wanted to slap her silly as well... actually i wished Satya would have given her a black eye... she seems to be blind  n deaf... poor her hubby (sorry dont know his name) was trying hard to defend satya but this budiya to sattya gai hai Wacko

i hope like his other stupid plans his next 1 is a biggy n he wins n gunwanti has to be the servant of him

BTW ... u always manage to get Ichcha into a topic... very smart LOL ... but i agree i liked her hair do...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana2597anjup83dreamz12PavaniShinySavitha0101sourojtiny15intruderfastRoshini1494

souroj

IF-Dazzler

souroj

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
I dont know whom to hate more the blue blooded Divya Thakur or blue blooded Gunwanti Singh Bundela.
Even I wish S and S succeeds but Iccha will not let it happen and alsoTVSB is there to save her Veer

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPritiny15

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Yep i so agreeThumbs Up

Wivout saying a word he said it all wiv his expressions

Mind blowing performance by Sharad... too bad the track is so lame
- yaa the track had potential but lets hope they give a proper closure

after hearing that Mai i wanted to slap her silly as well... actually i wished Satya would have given her a black eye... she seems to be blind  n deaf... poor her hubby (sorry dont know his name) was trying hard to defend satya but this budiya to sattya gai hai Wacko

i hope like his other stupid plans his next 1 is a biggy n he wins n gunwanti has to be the servant of him
 tumhare mooh mein ghee shakkarLOL
BTW ... u always manage to get Ichcha into a topic... very smart LOL ... but i agree i liked her hair do...
kyaa karien control nahin hotaaTongueLOLLOLi cant comment on her character these daysTongue so thought of passing good remarks on her hairLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12PreciousPritiny15

PreciousPri

IF-Rockerz

PreciousPri

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged

@Souroj ... i hate both more

but yea Ichcha the saviour will defintely not let anything happen Unhappy

i wanna say to her to go with the flow woman... maybe ur Mai will realise ur worth

sourojtiny15

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

I dont know whom to hate more the blue blooded Divya Thakur or blue blooded Gunwanti Singh Bundela.
Even I wish S and S succeeds but Iccha will not let it happen and alsoTVSB is there to save her Veer
what yeh kissne kahaaLOLLOLtappu kuch nahin karegiLOLcvs ko audiences ke joote khane hain kyaa

sourojtiny15

souroj

IF-Dazzler

souroj

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by souroj

what yeh kissne kahaaLOLLOLtappu kuch nahin karegiLOLcvs ko audiences ke joote khane hain kyaa

kisine nahi kahaLOLLOL.
Maybe the cvs want to show inspite of knowing Sand S r impostors TVSB will keep quite but Iccha will risk her life to save Bzoo.

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

@Souroj ... i hate both more

but yea Ichcha the saviour will defintely not let anything happen Unhappy

i wanna say to her to go with the flow woman... maybe ur Mai will realise ur worth
Ichchha can allow only Tapu to do all bad thingsLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojPreciousPritiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top