Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Vivan is Prem by any chance?

pagpri thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hey guys !!! An chances VIVAN Could be PREM?????

Well, we never knows anything can happen in KKekta serials...!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rouble thumbnail
possible...coz in KSKBT gomzy came with a negative image too and then he changed. so possibly vivan is prem coz he's shown fighting with shravan and also confronted anurag. so probably anurag will make a complaint against vivan and may be komolika will come for his bail and stuff. just guessing. typical ekta show 😉
Khushalay thumbnail
but i think vivan will not be prem bcoz i think kamolika will have brought him up as she said to prerna when she called her up after kidnapping prem that i will take care of him & he will be like me...bcoz parvarish ka asar & something like that...he would surely be with kamolika.
Ibad thumbnail
No he can't be prem...............coz he is tanisha's bro.
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i think that he could be prem...
lizzy thumbnail

pagpri i think it is prem u know coz maybe komolika said she will take prem wid her but as she can never take  the reponsibility of as mother so she sent him 2 sum orphanage where she gave the wrong name😭😡and vineet and madhvi took him from there and didnt tell vivan😊

galactic4_1000 thumbnail
Ya lizzy wat ur sayin could be possible....btw ibad vivan's not tanisha's brother....coz she told Bajaj that Vivan was her best friend
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
HOW CONFUSING...BUT EKTA SURE KNOWS HOW TO KEEP US GUESSING NA!!!!!!!!!!!
pagpri thumbnail
btw, just to bring to ur notice... Vivan is not  tanisha's bro.. there r just friends..!!!
lizzy thumbnail
oh ya thanks...(i kinda forgot)