Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

cutesmits

cutesmits

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Hi All,

SSK is a nice show i feel with good casting but cannot beat SGP.
I seriously don't know why in all the Color's serials the female lead is always very timid, always in fear, crying mode and gets blamed.Be it Anandi in Balika Badhu, Icha in uttaran or diya in NAIDL (lado had strong characters like sia and amba but both of them died in the show Confused), here also simar is shown always in fear and crying.
Compared to that the females in Sasural Genda Phool are so confident, independent, easily related to real life, may it be Suhana, Panna, Badi maa, Radha bua, disha or rajni.

This is purely my opinion in my point of view.
The forum members who are also watching SGP can comment.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nice Show but can not beat Sasural Genda Phool" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
will c..dude  anything can be decided  after hero's entry and their luv story should begin ...

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
yeah and as much as i know SGP is sliding down week by week in quality...too much OTT acting by all...but i feel SSK can give a good fight...

Padmpriya

IF-Dazzler

Padmpriya

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Ya i purely agree wid u dat all colors lead females r in timid fear! Like i watchd laado n dia ya sia amba wer gud n wer killd! But startng of dis soap ssk is gud so i m watchng! Ya sgp is too gud filld wid fun! But lets c!

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
i feel if SGP will let go...then SSK is sson gonna overtake...

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

i dint watch sgp even once because  it sounded boring where as sasurall show i find interesting  , agree it cant beat sgp because  that show hv some good and popular stars...

lilymily

lilymily

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
It will soon overtake SGP. ...SGP is sliding down in terms of content and an ever over the top acting by Suhana.(God, someone should teach ragini to act)
SSK is definitely working for me rite now.

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilymily

It will soon overtake SGP. ...SGP is sliding down in terms of content and an ever over the top acting by Suhana.(God, someone should teach ragini to act)
SSK is definitely working for me rite now.
truely said...i feel they all overact

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.