Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

stranger11

Goldie

stranger11

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eesha2

I honestly believe Gopi did a good thing by not lying. Ahem needs to realize Gopi's worth without any misleading events or lies. If Ahem can't understand how much she cares from everything else she does for the guy, why in the world would he understand anything just because she found a file for him. I'm sure he would find another reason to yell at her. Blame her for hiding it or some other nonsense. In other words Ahem's just an idiot who will NEVER let go of his mother's pallu. Once a momma's boy always a momma's boy.

I think sometime u need to remind ppl ur worth...although serials have always shown so we always expect that true love is just supposed to be felt or its just not true love...but sometime things need to be done so a person can even notice ur thr..and that is exactly wtt koko wants Gopi darling to do...she said it that she wants ahem to notice that u care for him
Of course he is soo angry with Gopi that he doesn't even bother but maybe with a couple little things like finding a file he will begin to notice her

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gopi gopi gopi (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shobi12500

IF-Rockerz

shobi12500

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
now she is really irritating me. actually CVs want to portray her as innocent girl. but sorry this is not innocence its dumbness and stupidity 
her character needs a concentration and improvement. we want to see her bold and wise

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saraxav

roseflower_07

IF-Rockerz

roseflower_07

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
she is a stupid girl...moorakh kahiin ki

saraxav

saraxav

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
i do agree. she is not innocent. she is totally dumb. enough is enough. i want to see her like the real Gia manek is. GO GOPI GOOO, GET THE HELL OUT OF MODI BHAWAN & do some workout. get proper education. become smart FOR GOD SAKE.

aik tau waise he i dont like Ahem's jerk kind of behaviour, & upper say yeh dumb ass.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseflower_07

loveanya.com

Groupbie

loveanya.com

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
yaa seriously.. gopi is such a dumbo.. she has to use her own mind that kokila jo bhi kar rahi hai uske liye kar rahi hai...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top