Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

stranger11

Goldie

stranger11

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Honestly i fail to understand gopi...thr is a difference between sweet, illiterate and DUMb
And now i feel gopi is just dumb...i mean i'm sure Mari did not have a very pampered childhood but she can make choice
If the whole Kana ji scene today was so we can feel for Gopi then sorry at least i only thought she was dumb...Kokila wouldn;t tell Gopi to lie for something that is bad..she told her to do that for a greater good

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

loveanya.comBhumika18smithasrkroseflower_07bholabearANJ4.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gopi gopi gopi" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
I felt like kicking gopi - she listens to rashi all the time - she has lied for rashi.  what has changed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yyyyhamzanuhaavivakirk.Nafisa.

Bidaaifan09

Bidaaifan09

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
well she sees where lying has gotten her and if some how it came out that Koki gave her the file and she took credit for it Aham would have yelled at her I am sorry I am with her tell the dude the truth and save getting yelled at, because it looked like he wanted to yell at her for coming in front of him so she bought herself some time with the file and saying that his mom found it for him cause I feel that if she said she found it then he would have yelled at her for touching his things like he did before the poor girl cannot win for losing on the show or with us.  I feel that hopefully something good will come out of this if not then they might as well wrap this show up and put something better on.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaavivakirk.Nafisa.

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger11

Honestly i fail to understand gopi...thr is a difference between sweet, illiterate and DUMb
And now i feel gopi is just dumb...i mean i'm sure Mari did not have a very pampered childhood but she can make choice
If the whole Kana ji scene today was so we can feel for Gopi then sorry at least i only thought she was dumb...Kokila wouldn;t tell Gopi to lie for something that is bad..she told her to do that for a greater good

My point exactly. I really felt like shaking some sense into her. Hope Koki realizes what a dumbo she is against! LOL

choti_rani

Goldie

choti_rani

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
I honestly believe Gopi did a good thing by not lying. Ahem needs to realize Gopi's worth without any misleading events or lies. If Ahem can't understand how much she cares from everything else she does for the guy, why in the world would he understand anything just because she found a file for him. I'm sure he would find another reason to yell at her. Blame her for hiding it or some other nonsense. In other words Ahem's just an idiot who will NEVER let go of his mother's pallu. Once a momma's boy always a momma's boy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suvaaslondon

smithasrk

IF-Dazzler

smithasrk

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger11

Harry Potter fan?

00Princess00

00Princess00

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Ya nw m nt feeling goppi anymore innocent bt i feel she is dumb...

stranger11

Goldie

stranger11

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smithasrk

[QUOTE=stranger11]Honestly i fail to understand gopi...thr is a difference between sweet, illiterate and DUMb

Harry Potter fan?
/QUOTE]

Lol nope..actually not at all

Post Reply New Post

Go to top