Gulaal
Gulaal

India-Forums

feeling sorry for talli

vasundhara78 Groupbie
vasundhara78
vasundhara78

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
everyone knows ho wi used to hate talli the jhalli. but off late im feeling rather sorry for her.
it is not talli's fault that she dreams of marrying kesar ... this idea was put in her head long back by adults Cry. sigh today she shudnt be criticised for thinking that way ...
anyways kesar uses her to make gulaal jealous ... thats something really sick , being taken for a ride literally.
and lastly she is up for a great heart ache ... when she eventually realises kesar dsnt love her at all.
she is damned if she ds ( marry kesar for he will never love her and she wud be trappe din a loveless marriage ) and damned if she dont ( she will have terrible probs accepting another man as husb) .
the character seems to be growing on me and even the actress seems ok now.

just feel like stepping into her shoes and didnt like her predicament.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avonia

ritukaprithvi Goldie
ritukaprithvi
ritukaprithvi

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
@ Vasundhara
I will wait to see what direction  the story moves in before i genuinely feel sorry for talli.
Kasturilover Senior Member
Kasturilover
Kasturilover

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasundhara78

everyone knows ho wi used to hate talli the jhalli. but off late im feeling rather sorry for her.
it is not talli's fault that she dreams of marrying kesar ... this idea was put in her head long back by adults Cry. sigh today she shudnt be criticised for thinking that way ...
anyways kesar uses her to make gulaal jealous ... thats something really sick , being taken for a ride literally.
and lastly she is up for a great heart ache ... when she eventually realises kesar dsnt love her at all.
she is damned if she ds ( marry kesar for he will never love her and she wud be trappe din a loveless marriage ) and damned if she dont ( she will have terrible probs accepting another man as husb) .
the character seems to be growing on me and even the actress seems ok now.

just feel like stepping into her shoes and didnt like her predicament.

Vasundhara,

I am with you on this. At least on the basis of what we have seen till now.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index