Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I agrree  .Varsha's biggest mistake was lying .She should have been honest  with the authorities about the whole thing right from the start .What really got them angry and they even said it , was that she was lying .They would have found out anyway .It was all there in the hospital records ...
Even after this she was saying  all that to Manav .It was not his fault .She should have been getting  angry at her sister and herself for not telling him properly ... Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont think Manav is at fault as he was not aware of what to tell. He was not aware that Satish and Varsha had not informed about the abortion to the authorities. People to be blamed are Varsha, Satish and also to some extent Archu..

What I feel is there would be complications anyways even Manav would have hidden the fact or no coz Varsha and Satish did not tell the truth to the authorities.

Fine let us think that Manav hid the truth according to Varsha - What if the truth came out later.. Both Varsha, Satish and Manav the guarantor would have problems...

If Manav changed the statement and said Abortion was accident - What if Satish and Varsha had already discussed it with the authorities.. There would be a dispute in both the statements and again lead to complications.

Manav only said the truth thinking Satish and Varsha might have discussed the same with the authorities... He was just helping Varsha and Satish...
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All those who are defending manav to the core need to go back and watch the last question that the authority folks asked manav.
Manav never answered that question and gave unnecessary information.
Satyavadi raja harish Chandra=so called bhola=so called innocent MANAV.
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Yeah Mannu was stupid for blabbering his mouth but Varsha should not and cant expect anyone to lie for her own mistake..

Why did not SaSha be honest &  tell the truth to Adoption Agency abt Varshu's abortion? 

Although I am loving Varsha blasting ArMan..They deserve everything coming there way...Be it slaps, Vyangbaan, Joote, Rotten tomatoes, eggs, Cow dung or dog poop...😈

i so agree with u. i was enjoying so much watching varsha BLAST at them like anything i wished someone would have slapped them too but it's ok maybe next timeπŸ˜† i was even more happy when her tone changed from "aap to tum".🀣🀣 i enjoyed that the most. now i want satish BLASTING them and then DHARMESH and then EVERYONE😈
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
It was foolish of Manav to mention the abortion but it wasn't intentional, the thought did not cross his mind that it would ruin things for Varsha and Satish. The poor guy went there with the best of intentions.

Archana was wrong here, I know she has been going through a lot but this is something that shouldn't have slipped her mind so easily. She knows this meant a lot to Varsha and should have remembered

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He was not Foolish but he was being honest which he is always..he does not know all dese things Backstabbing and lying for others and mostlyy he does not know the whole process of adoption and also might have thought Sasha have already discussed the thing wid orphanage authorities..

it is completely Sasha's fault.if dey have discussed it before only den still dey would have a chance and dose agents are not blunt enough dat dey'll say okay to sasha only on manav's word but dey'll also conduct background research not suree but  dey'll...and if dey find out truth like dat den it'll be Sasha nd manav who'll suffer even moree..

nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree both manav & archana showed height of stupidity
ptecvish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Everyone is allowed to make mistakes in this show except Arman.

Varsha can abort a child without her husband's knowledge and  ask for forgiveness and claim sympathy.
Savita can lie, cheat,  abuse, try to burn people ,  encourage first one son and then the other to marry for money, snatch a baby, leave it with neighbours, abuse her daughter's husband , claim victimhood whenever she feels like and still remains the epitome of motherhood.
Manju who plots and schemes against her own inlaws, revels in their misery,  is the symbol of practicality . She brings home money you see!
Bigamist Dharmesh  and his sidekick jaywant who throw innocent people in jail to save their skin have great business sense and survival instincts.
Vaishali with her short-term  memory and madhuri ,  who only knows how to take help are also victims.

ALL these poor poor people are victims of Arman!  They have every reason to behave the way they do and abuse Arman whenever they feel like. In my not-so-humble opinion!

I wish they simply remove Arman from this story. After all,  what cause they serve except causing trouble to all these noble people.

I hope the CV's read this post and think about this seriously!

Edited by ptecvish - 13 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ptecvish

Varsha can abort a child without her husband's knowledge and  ask for forgiveness and claim sympathy.
Savita can lie, cheat,  abuse, try to burn people ,  encourage first one son and then the other to marry for money, snatch a baby, leave it with neighbours, abuse her daughter's husband , claim victimhood whenever she feels like and still remains the epitome of motherhood.
Manju who plots and schemes against her own inlaws, revels in their misery,  is the symbol of practicality . She brings home money you see!
Bigamist Dharmesh  and his sidekick jaywant who throw innocent people in jail to save their skin have great business sense and survival instincts.
Vaishali with her short-term  memory and madhuri ,  who only knows how to take help are also victims.

ALL these poor poor people are victims of Arman!  They have every reason to behave the way they do and abuse Arman whenever they feel like. In my not-so-humble opinion!

I wish they simply remove Arman from this story. After all,  what cause they serve except causing trouble to all these noble people.

@underlined.πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘
bang on..

I'm wid you..
a sincere request to the show CVs plss remove ArMan from the show and make everyone as protagonist..
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ptecvish

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Well said.