27th APRIL WU: NO one died

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

~27TH APRIL WRITTEN UPDATE~

********************************************************************************

Mangroo thinks to himself, he could not manage to give good foods to his children, but now giving them poison. He then mixes those leaves with the "kheer". Kulfiwala's mother, champa and kulfiwala are going when kulfiwala's mother recollects everything happened with them in phulwa's house, the intelligent old lady understands that something is wrong somewhere. she goes back to phulwa's home, seeing her kulfiwala and champa join her too

Mangroo and imarati are depressed, when Phulwa asks reasons to her father for behaving so rudely with chmpa's family.. Mangroo then somehow manages the situation and makes them ready to having the kheer .  Mangroo has already distributed the kheer , whereas they are still in way back to phulwa's home.Mangroo says they all have the kheer together ..The children are justing going to have it , Mangroo stops them says first he will have it as he made it . He is going to have it when Kulfiwala's mother arrives and throws the bowl .Kulfiwala's mother says "Is it your responsibility towards kids" For these you have insulted us 'You wanted to kill Phulwa "Jis mein tumaheri jaan basti hain"Phulwa is shocked..Imarati is crying 'Cry

When Mangroo says"Hum kuch nahi kar sakhe" Disturbed Phuwla leaves the place ' She runs to neem But oh no! Someone had cut the neem 'Distressed phuwla becomes more disturbed .Phuwla starts crying hugging the ends of the tree .[watch out these scenes Jannat is superb, just outstandingClap]Just then Ramdai and sona(wicked witchesCensored)arrives .Sona says "See even the tree has left you alone"She then shows phulwa last leaves of neem .Ramadai says "You used sindoor and whole family is suffering" Phulwa thinks for her ,whole family is suffering ..

Precap: Chunni takes promise from phulwa that after panchayat , she will meet to chunni

*********************************************************************************

Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 27 April 2011 at 2:30pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirAnovaMockingjay1Zebi02sinipillaiHaHaHeHe-Hupp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "27th APRIL WU: NO one died" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
My Take
Good emotional scenes.Thumbs Up. Nothing much happened today  Thumbs Down... My favorite character in the show after phulwa is Kulfiwala's mother(oh gosh!! what is her name in the show)..Embarrassed
Jannat is overshadowing brilliant performances from Nupur(Imarati), Sushil (Mangroo)...Thumbs UpI was wrong Nupur is way better actress than Reena Rani...Clap

Bravo director , You are handling the show quite well .
Clap
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Zebi02

Zebi02

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I also feel that Nupur is a really good actress! Kudos to her Clap

But I really liked today's episode, and HATE Ramdai and Sona OMG! Felt like do something to them at the moment I saw them! HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM!!!!!!!!! Angry Angry

And why do you say Kulfiwala and Kulfiwala's mom ROFL

Edited by Zebi02 - 27 April 2011 at 2:49pm

SmritiKatha

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
thanx piya for posting , i m not understanding why director dragging story ds week?????

SmritiKatha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.