A Cheater, A Smart businessman & Two brothers - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
hello lovely jananisπŸ˜† (ladies in punjabi)
amy ...woohooo!πŸ‘

maya - welcome back lady😊
jaya - touche!
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Congo Amy on A πŸ‘πŸ€—

I caught up with the scene that I'd missed before... ARM and Kabir meet at the Nawabs... and god, the background score that they give when Kabir is walking towards ARM from his office, with pride and sardonic pleasure was brilliant! I love that bg alot!! πŸ˜  And Sapna was looking lovely πŸ˜  When these 2 were taunting each other, I was looking at her expressions. πŸ˜† These 3 together make a scene so gripping and riveting with dialogues and expressions. πŸ˜Š  I think this will be my most fave scene of the show now. πŸ˜ƒ  

And not only together, but even individually, I keep raving about ARM one day, then Kabir the other day.😳 Sapna on the other hand, is cordial and in touch with everyone- from Uncle Vish to hanif,Mini and hasn't let the strain affect her relationship with anyone. πŸ˜Š

These 3 grow as characters and what makes it special is that the actors playing the roles are darn convincing and natural in their craft. πŸ‘

Edited by shreya- - 13 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks you guysπŸ˜†

@jaya--  there was lack of flow too...editing problem  i guess.

@Shreya--- WORD. that was THE scene from that episode. everything else was just "Meh". LOL Sapna's expressions were to the point. She was confused what was going on between her husband and Kabir. She kinda reflected the viewers' expressions there.πŸ˜†
That was a good scene and all three of them were awesome in it.