Gulaal

new to the forum

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

smiley19

smiley19

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Hi guys

I am new to the forum and have only recently started to watch gulaal since the 8 year leap. I really like the unique storyline between kesar and gulaal. I think they have great chemistry and love neil. The way he looks at gulaal shows so much love. I want them to be together, i hope gulaal starts seeing him as more than a little boy soon.

I hope to see some more Kes-Gul scenes!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yummoBBritukaprithviFallen Angel*Reemz*Lennie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new to the forum" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Hey! Welcome to the forum. You aren't the only one! We're all fascinated by their relationship and I completely agree Neil is fantastic.

Hope you enjoy it here!

kelly12

kelly12

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
heyy me too i just started watchin this show..its awesome.. i love kesar and gulaal..i wanna see them together sooon ;)

ritukaprithvi

Goldie

ritukaprithvi

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
@Smiley 19
Welcome to the forum.

Kasturilover

Kasturilover

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Hi smiley,

Welcome aboard!!

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
welcome dear to the forum !

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.