AWESOME..!!! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dwsc

And the main idea of Balika Vadhu i.e. child marriage ws also highlighted today.!!! Just awesome..!!

And i'm already loving the new promo, where Bhairon says that Jagya's dead, everyone SHOCKED😲 and Anandi falls..!!!!!!!!

πŸ‘

One Question here...

Where are they highlighting their main theme ?? I'm super-confused πŸ˜•
YESSS!! J's dialogues were about how child marriage marred his life and all this wouldn't have happened if not that marriage   BUT Next we get a MORAL at the end which tells " When a Person falls in Love / wants to marry an other girl and go against his Family and wife and goes against their beliefs and customs ...How it hurts His Family " This is what they showed in a jist yest I guess...

So here where are they supporting him to go ahead and marry ...They are only saying He has a relationship with someone and he goes against his family for his desires ...
According to me they haven't yet shown that Child Marriage has an adverse effect nd all That's been only in a few dialogues which he spoke Then what abt the MORAL OF THE DAY they give ...Aren't they supposed to give that there as well
Originally posted by divy609

One Question here...

Where are they highlighting their main theme ?? I'm super-confused πŸ˜•
YESSS!! J's dialogues were about how child marriage marred his life and all this wouldn't have happened if not that marriage   BUT Next we get a MORAL at the end which tells " When a Person falls in Love / wants to marry an other girl and go against his Family and wife and goes against their beliefs and customs ...How it hurts His Family " This is what they showed in a jist yest I guess...

So here where are they supporting him to go ahead and marry ...They are only saying He has a relationship with someone and he goes against his family for his desires ...
According to me they haven't yet shown that Child Marriage has an adverse effect nd all That's been only in a few dialogues which he spoke Then what abt the MORAL OF THE DAY they give ...Aren't they supposed to give that there as well

Well said, Divya...waise bhi the so called "moral messages" shown at the end of the epis in this show now are just for show...koi point toh hota nahinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Like someone said in another thread...child marriage is just an excuse...and this show is deffo not showing any "evils of child marriage" anymore...this is just high drama revolving around an extremely selfish and self-centered individual who may have reached this stage thanks to being spoilt rotten by every member of his family...I don't see any child marriage lessons in this...this has gone way beyond all that into plain old INFIDELITY now...which is in no way contingent upon Jagya being married as a child...hello by that logic toh is bande ki TWO TWO child marriages ho chuki hain...he has TWO child brides🀣 What will he say then when he finds out that Gauri is is OTHER child marriage waali wife?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Such nonsense they show on this channel, seriously.
They throw in few dialogues now and then to satisfy us, but what are they highlighting? Is it the evils of child marriage or the evils of infidelity? Jagya is being unfaithful to his wife, after having known her and being attracted to her as a grown up. If they had showed Jagya and Anandi never met as adults and he fell in love with a girl in college and then felt forced to stay with Anandi, that would be evils of child marriage. But he met her, went gaga over her, consummated, and then found another girl. That is infidelity, pure and simple. Everything he said about child marriage, and Anandi's gawarpan were excuses to cover that infidelity, thats all ! This show is actually glorifying child marriage because we are all hating on Jagya for being unfaithful to Anandi, his once child-bride. Edited by atria - 12 years ago

How are they glorifying child marriage???..its the absolute opposite if you ask me...as he grew older he came to the city and met other girls...his outlook changed!...infact if anandi had been given an opportunity similar to jagiya maybe her outlook would have changed as well..the thing is these kids didnt know better..how many girls or boys did anandi or jagiya ever meet to even know what they like or dislike..even if they consummated their marriage lets say...did either of them have a choice at that point...in jagiyas case the minute he stepped out of the sheltered life..he discovered city life..he disovered gauri...i think they are very correctly bringing out the repurcussions of child marriage..and afcourse for the benefit of indian viewership..they are adding full time masala to the theme!!!...πŸ˜‰...

Originally posted by atria

They throw in few dialogues now and then to satisfy us, but what are they highlighting? Is it the evils of child marriage or the evils of infidelity? Jagya is being unfaithful to his wife, after having known her and being attracted to her as a grown up. If they had showed Jagya and Anandi never met as adults and he fell in love with a girl in college and then felt forced to stay with Anandi, that would be evils of child marriage. But he met her, went gaga over her, consummated, and then found another girl. That is infidelity, pure and simple. Everything he said about child marriage, and Anandi's gawarpan were excuses to cover that infidelity, thats all ! This show is actually glorifying child marriage because we are all hating on Jagya for being unfaithful to Anandi, his once child-bride.

Word!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I fail to see the evils of child marriage in the current track. It looks more like cheating your spouse and double timing with your girl friend. The girl friend is left in dark and so was the wife for quite some time. This story line can be of any marriage either child, arranged or love marriage. Remember Tiger woods how he used to cheat his wife..😲 and then when found out the wife dumped him, and also took half of his assets. With the current story line I would want Anandi to claim half of the assets and then live a happy life. Each person's has their own way of seeing things, but I see only infidelity in the current track.
Originally posted by sonia77

How are they glorifying child marriage???..its the absolute opposite if you ask me...as he grew older he came to the city and met other girls...his outlook changed!...infact if anandi had been given an opportunity similar to jagiya maybe her outlook would have changed as well..the thing is these kids didnt know better..how many girls or boys did anandi or jagiya ever meet to even know what they like or dislike..even if they consummated their marriage lets say...did either of them have a choice at that point...in jagiyas case the minute he stepped out of the sheltered life..he discovered city life..he disovered gauri...i think they are very correctly bringing out the repurcussions of child marriage..and afcourse for the benefit of indian viewership..they are adding full time masala to the theme!!!...πŸ˜‰...

See what you are talking about could happen in a marriage with consenting adults also. Guy and girl get married, maybe an arranged marriage, live in a small town, then guy gets promotion and goes to a big city, there he meets someone else at work, smarter, funnier, more modern, etc etc, and falls for her. He then realizes his homebound wife is much less compatible with him than this woman and that his true love is this woman, not his wife. So Jagya's case is not really tied to his child marriage. Its not just kids whose outlook changes with time, the outlook of adults changes depending on time and place. If a man living in a small city happily with his wife comes to a big city and is dazzled and starts calling his wife gawar, is that fair? The scenario you have outlined with Jagya and Anandi could happen with consenting adults as well, and then we would call it infidelity. Which is what the serial has become about, not the evils of child marriage, but about infidelity. And by bringing in infidelity we are all talking about Jagya's lack of faithfulness in his marriage. For the indian viewers, how many do you think are saying, this all comes from child marriage? Aren't most people saying that Jagya has changed so much going to the city, he should not forget his roots and come back to Anandi? Not just on this forum, but on SBB etc. Thus they are indirectly glorifying child marriage by showing Jagya wrong in defying child marriage and Anandi right in sticking by it.

Like I said before, they could have shown the evils of child marriage much better if they had not made Jagya and Anandi meet after the leap. Then it would be less about infidelity and more about a guy tied to a marriage he had no part in while falling in love with another girl. Now it is about a spoilt brat not honouring his relations.
Originally posted by nureat01

When those supposed morals are shown I'm like  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Last line is absolutely true ! They show only nonsense in this channel πŸ€’
Maybe he's gonna tell But Look She's moved on from that Day and she's grown-up in life and is Fit enough for me ... Lekin Anandi is an unpad gawwar ladki for him πŸ˜‘ The one who helped him be what he is 2day ...and the one didn't like her learning how to E-Mail for him ...Wonder if he'd even let Gauri to continue with her profession in case they get married Such a loser he is πŸ€’
Originally posted by sonia77

Well said sonia77...I am with you on this one...even I look at this as more of an outcome or consequence of "Child Marriage" than Infidelity...and the CV's are doing the right thing...just because Jagya-Anandi consummated their marriage this is being labeled as Infidelity...however I do see the big picture and the evils of child marriage is being depicted in a very strong manner...and of course all the masala added to it...for the sake of TRP !
Originally posted by atria

See what you are talking about could happen in a marriage with consenting adults also. Guy and girl get married, maybe an arranged marriage, live in a small town, then guy gets promotion and goes to a big city, there he meets someone else at work, smarter, funnier, more modern, etc etc, and falls for her. He then realizes his homebound wife is much less compatible with him than this woman and that his true love is this woman, not his wife. So Jagya's case is not really tied to his child marriage. Its not just kids whose outlook changes with time, the outlook of adults changes depending on time and place. If a man living in a small city happily with his wife comes to a big city and is dazzled and starts calling his wife gawar, is that fair? The scenario you have outlined with Jagya and Anandi could happen with consenting adults as well, and then we would call it infidelity. Which is what the serial has become about, not the evils of child marriage, but about infidelity. And by bringing in infidelity we are all talking about Jagya's lack of faithfulness in his marriage. For the indian viewers, how many do you think are saying, this all comes from child marriage? Aren't most people saying that Jagya has changed so much going to the city, he should not forget his roots and come back to Anandi? Not just on this forum, but on SBB etc. Thus they are indirectly glorifying child marriage by showing Jagya wrong in defying child marriage and Anandi right in sticking by it.

Like I said before, they could have shown the evils of child marriage much better if they had not made Jagya and Anandi meet after the leap. Then it would be less about infidelity and more about a guy tied to a marriage he had no part in while falling in love with another girl. Now it is about a spoilt brat not honouring his relations.

Excellent points!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Totally agree!  This is most definitely not about showing any evils of child marriage...that is all window dressing just in namesake...this is about infidelity, plain and simple...and about a spoilt, selfish brat who got his way all his life and now that has come back to haunt his family that spoilt him to be begin with...this is plain old drama...you take child marriage out of the equation and it would still be the same...the child marriage is all but inconsequential in this scenario...Jagya only brings that up as an excuse to justify himself, that's it.