Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Zebi02

Zebi02

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
If I have understood it right, Phulwa's dad have mixed some poison in the kheer, right? And that was the reason, of sending away Champa and her sasural-wale to their home! Unhappy
So what do you guys think will happen? Will Phulwa and her family eat the kheer? Shocked Or will the father have second thoughts about it? 

Ps. I haven't watched today's episode yet because the episode will air here in Denmark in about 2 hours, so don't know if you have watched today's episode and know what happens! LOL

Edited by Zebi02 - 27 April 2011 at 11:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaSanGad2SurviveSmritiKathaHaHaHeHe-Hupp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The kheer!" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SanGad2Survive

SanGad2Survive

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
What he mixed poison in kheerAngryShockedAngry?? Oh noUnhappy, what will happen nextConfused, update guysSmile

Zebi02

Zebi02

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanGad2Survive

What he mixed poison in kheerAngryShockedAngry?? Oh noUnhappy, what will happen nextConfused, update guysSmile

Yes, but let's see what will happen! Phulwa is really good these days, don't miss any episode! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnovaSanGad2Survive

SanGad2Survive

SanGad2Survive

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zebi02

Yes, but let's see what will happen! Phulwa is really good these days, don't miss any episode! Big smile

Yeah guys, keep updating usHugHug

Zebi02

Zebi02

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Zebi02

Yeah guys, keep updating usHugHug

But I'm missing some video updates here in the forum, but good it can be seen on YouTube! Big smile

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Hey WU is coming very soon . Phulwa is truly very good these days ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zebi02

Zebi02

Zebi02

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PIA.SEN.GUPTA

Hey WU is coming very soon . Phulwa is truly very good these days ...

Yes it indeed is, and I can't wait for the WU! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
i was already  aware of all of them  that  nobody going to eat kheer but i dint think that  champa's saasu would stop all of them from eating kheer , thank GOD...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.