Eilaan-E-Jung!! LIVE INDEX MAIN POST - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
^^ Hopefully if im back before 12 ill try and come, even if its after 12 ill try Lol(:
yes drop by anytime.. the up side of having ppl from diff countries n diff time zones is that i expect someone will be in here most of the times 😆
Lool(: Trruee. But i hope i get here in time if not i will try and be on from my ipod(:
Lol.
cool. btw luv ur work in the creations gallery!!😍
Aww, thanks so muuchh 🤗
Really glad to see you like it. 
Made me smiile ;) Lol
that was a great post :) i wish somehow arohi could read this article and take some tips from you LOL:)
hehe isha.. i think Arohi is doing fine for now. i super loved the punches she has been doling out to her family n that commissioner today. shez totally on fire!! 😍
i so wanted to join in this one...m one of those less active and silent reader on the forum...but its finals time...cant be online in weekends...its difficult but will try to stop by and defend Arjun 😳!
kruti.. finals are important..gud luck for ur exams..if u need a break,  u know where to find us 😉
Originally posted by aksh4IF

kruti.. finals are important..gud luck for ur exams..if u need a break,  u know where to find us 😉

thanks so much hun...i knw i hate it when they have some awesome track going on during exams......i end up getting more worried for the show rather than studies..😆

but m hoping to get an article or sumthing soon...about the new character entry or may be some maha episode soon 😊