Gulaal

   

The last scene said so much (27.04.11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Joined: 10 May 2005

Posts: 41395

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
 I have to rush but I had to quickly write about the last scene of today's episode. Gulaal had saved the imlis Kesar had got in her drawers. She took them out and her smile was exactly how a woman in love would smile. She looked genuinely happy, just if she took a glance at herself in the mirror. The beauty of this scene was that Gulaal drops the imlis when Mota-Ba comes but once he leaves, she tearfully picks them up Ouch Giving Kesar away is extremely difficult for her...! She revealed her plans to Mota-Ba about getting Kesar and Talli married.Angry

There is so much that could be written about this scene, so many ways you could interpret it because it was shot so beautifully. I especially loved how they showed Gulaal smiling in front of the mirror yet not realising herself that she was happy because of Kesar (the mirror reflected her true feelings). Then dropping of the imlis once again implied that she will throw away her desires for the family but secretly she wishes for something more...somewhere deep down she wants Kesar to be there for her.


Edited by *Reemz* - 27 April 2011 at 10:41am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

kris_s5he11yyummoBBrasika-akaSha-Swetha-saurisritukaprithviprernacda-jas-sharneil92-Khush-Fallen StarSweetAddiction.manzilmukularti07LennieTheBlackJaguar....Poojie....pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The last scene said so much (27.04.11)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Joined: 01 January 2010

Posts: 45656

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
an awesome interpretation by u reemaClap

yes... gulaal unknowingly protrayed her true feelings... wat we all saw in the mirror...Embarrassed 

well... hated gulaal dialog wen she said to motaba abt kesar-talliAngry

yes... u correctly said reemaApprove dat gulaal's dropping of imili's is symbolic of the fact that she will throw away her wishes/desires for her family...Ouch when will this brave n strong hearted woman understand dat she also needs love , affection , etc... ie wat all a wife deserves... how long will she contine to do duties like a DIL of the house...??????

i hope she doesnt go into a denial n gulit trip mode...  coz she feels she loves only vasant n she cant fall in love again n she dat kesar cant take vasant's place in her life...

love
swetha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithviarti07*Reemz*

ritukaprithvi

Goldie

ritukaprithvi

Joined: 28 March 2010

Posts: 1512

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
@ Reemz
We got the proof we were all looking for i think. GULAALis emotionally involved with KESAR even though she hides it from everybody. Those imli's scattering and then her picking them one by one speaks in itself. she gave herself away when she picked those imli's so tenderly at the end . I wish someone had seen her do that in the family and nailed her lie for what it was.She just signed her love away today. Get ready to cry buckets away inthe coming episodes with her.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saurismanzilmukulFallen Angel*Reemz*....Poojie....

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Joined: 10 May 2005

Posts: 41395

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

an awesome interpretation by u reemaClap

yes... gulaal unknowingly protrayed her true feelings... wat we all saw in the mirror...Embarrassed 

well... hated gulaal dialog wen she said to motaba abt kesar-talliAngry

yes... u correctly said reemaApprove dat gulaal's dropping of imili's is symbolic of the fact that she will throw away her wishes/desires for her family...Ouch when will this brave n strong hearted woman understand dat she also needs love , affection , etc... ie wat all a wife deserves... how long will she contine to do duties like a DIL of the house...??????

i hope she doesnt go into a denial n gulit trip mode...  coz she feels she loves only vasant n she cant fall in love again n she dat kesar cant take vasant's place in her life...

love
swetha

Yes. Even though those feelings cannot be defined (nor can the K-G bond) but she has that soul connection with Kesar which is why neither of them can suddenly be in love with each other. That love has always been there but its been given different name tags by everyone.

When she realises that actually Kesar can make her happy the way she secretly desires then no doubt she will go on a guilt trip Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ritukaprithvi

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Joined: 10 May 2005

Posts: 41395

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritukaprithvi

@ Reemz
We got the proof we were all looking for i think. GULAALis emotionally involved with KESAR even though she hides it from everybody. Those imli's scattering and then her picking them one by one speaks in itself. she gave herself away when she picked those imli's so tenderly at the end . I wish someone had seen her do that in the family and nailed her lie for what it was.She just signed her love away today. Get ready to cry buckets away inthe coming episodes with her.  

@bold: So true. The emotional tug has always been there and its not within his or her control...! They are soul mates in the TRUEST sense which is why neither of them can explain their own feelings towards the other.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ritukaprithvi

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Joined: 30 November 2004

Posts: 35258

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Reemz - as you say there is so many ways you could interpret this scene and sometimes its hard to define it, and also i mentioned that these are the kind of scenes Gulaal will and should have and also Kes-Gul scenes, were all you need to see it to feel them and you cant defined those scene - how much you try to
 
But i agree with you in how you saw the Imli smile scene and then picking up and the scattered Imli's scene, with her looking so lifeless
 
But like you and everyone the scene was symbolic in so many ways, and i do agree that Gulaal wants Kesar to be there for her as well, right now she has lost him but truly losing him would be finally letting him go to Talli and tying that knot between them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ritukaprithvi*Reemz*

sauris

Goldie

sauris

Joined: 21 September 2007

Posts: 1970

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Yeah the imili scene was superbly done.The imli in her hands were like her dreams which gets scattered &in the end she tries to pick them up but gives up because she thinks it is futile.
 
Deep down she loves kesar which her concious mind does not allow to surface.Sub conciously she is scared in loosing kesar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi*Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Joined: 10 May 2005

Posts: 41395

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Reemz - as you say there is so many ways you could interpret this scene and sometimes its hard to define it, and also i mentioned that these are the kind of scenes Gulaal will and should have and also Kes-Gul scenes, were all you need to see it to feel them and you cant defined those scene - how much you try to
 
But i agree with you in how you saw the Imli smile scene and then picking up and the scattered Imli's scene, with her looking so lifeless
 
But like you and everyone the scene was symbolic in so many ways, and i do agree that Gulaal wants Kesar to be there for her as well, right now she has lost him but truly losing him would be finally letting him go to Talli and tying that knot between them

I found this quote to be so appropriate for them

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. 

They don't know it themselves..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kris_sritukaprithviLennie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.