now therez no doubt - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Yesterdays epi was good... πŸ˜ƒ especially naitik nd shaurya's conversation... πŸ˜ƒ
Finally rashmi ki chori pakdi gayi...ab hopefully hume shoorpanakha aur draculla ka romance nahin dekhna padega... πŸ˜†
I m nt understanding 1 thing...gay3 ko kya problem hai agar rashmi shaadi ke baad canada settle hojayegi...shaadi se pehle toh nahin ja rahi hai na...
Ya I understand she want her beti ka sasural close to them nd there is nthing wrong in that...if she is nt happy with the setup toh she shld break the rishta...bt why she is forcing nikhil nd his parents to change their mind...
RB was right when he said that what they wld hv done if after marriage nikhil had decided to settle in canada...
i got bored with varsha shaurya akshara naitik scene ki maine dhang se nhi dekha..πŸ˜› somehow cannot tolerate varsha with akshara..🀒

i wished there was more of naksh in the epi..
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
epi was gud... but i ges rajshri and party ne bahut pakaya... i also wish k naksh ka zyada part hota...

shaurya gave the rite advice to naitik... varsha didnt say anything much i gess.. she was boring meπŸ˜†
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

epi was gud... but i ges rajshri and party ne bahut pakaya... i also wish k naksh ka zyada part hota...

shaurya gave the rite advice to naitik... varsha didnt say anything much i gess.. she was boring meπŸ˜†

hina was on vacation from 27th april to 2nd may naa... so I think for this reason we r getting less naksh scenes... once she comes back i think we can have nice n more scenes on our naksh...