Members Lounge

Speak Asia Online : Genuine or Scam (Fraud)? Read Here! (Page 91)

Post Reply New Post

Page 91 of 92

jutamaro

jutamaro

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
On Speak Asia everything seems quite here as Retd Chief Justice R.C. Lahoti committee has its first sitting today. However, there is plenty of news on this subject at Static Public Relations and Behind MLM as Ashok Bharwani of AISPA goes silent and in hiding to avoid arrest from EoW while the President of AISPA has already been arrested. Ashok Bharwani had hoped to be a member in the Lahoti Committee.

All speakasia panelists reading this forum who are skeptical of AISPA may contact  Navnit Khosla at speakasiainvestors@gmail.com whose criminal PIL is yet pending in the Mumbai High Court. He needs support. I have given him my support and wished that he continues with his criminal PIL.  About the first meeting of the Lahoti committee held on November 28th there is no news forthcoming from AISPA who have clamped shut and informed all their supporting panelists not to ask any questions. Thus AISPA supporting panelists are in the dark as are the 115 panelists supporting Solomon James of United Speak Asia who through the SC got this formation of Lahoti Committee.

Edited by jutamaro - 29 November 2011 at 10:43am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Speak Asia Online : Genuine or Scam (Fraud)? Read Here! (Page 91)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update jutamaro.

Regards

jutamaro

jutamaro

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Vijay, Pl refer to this post at http://behindmlm.com/companies/speak-asia-online/the-9th-dec-speak-asia-mumbai-high-court-hearings/ where a Sameer has stated on December 10 that Speak Asia management tried to shut up posts on Speak Asia at your forum. Is it true?

"...The management to pacify the panelist sent a notice to India Forums and threatened to sue them if they dont remove the post of SpeakAsia.

Vijay the owner of India Forum presented all the proof to his lawyer who replied every proof of their scam to them and after taking that reply, Anju's SpeakAsia took a nipple in their mouth and never again sent a notice to them."

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jutamaro

Vijay, Pl refer to this post at http://behindmlm.com/companies/speak-asia-online/the-9th-dec-speak-asia-mumbai-high-court-hearings/ where a Sameer has stated on December 10 that Speak Asia management tried to shut up posts on Speak Asia at your forum. Is it true?

"...The management to pacify the panelist sent a notice to India Forums and threatened to sue them if they dont remove the post of SpeakAsia.

Vijay the owner of India Forum presented all the proof to his lawyer who replied every proof of their scam to them and after taking that reply, Anju's SpeakAsia took a nipple in their mouth and never again sent a notice to them."

Sorry for the delay in my response as I have been  travelling a bit. Coming back to your question well yes I did get a very ambigous type of Notice from their lawyers to take down my post and to apologize and to pay them "Rs.10,000,000 (10 Crores)" 

Do note the discrepancy on that too in the numbers in digits and in words. Big smile. And also to pay Rs.55000 towards their legal fees.

And here is an extract of the reply sent from our side to them

I refer to your notice dated 27th May 2011 addressed to me (Vijay Bhatter) and my company Cyberax Media Pvt. Ltd.

Your notice is curiously silent on what was defamatory in the said article; thats possibly because there is nothing defamatory in the notice, its a mere opinion on certain circumstances and events. 

One of the articles quoted by me is my opinion, my personal view, expressed by me on my portal, India-Forums; this opinion is formed / based on my understanding, after research into the Speak Asia business module, the manner in which it has been perceived by the normal Speak Asia panelists and how it is being sold to them. Based on my interaction with the Speak Asia panelists and Distributors I also tried to understand on how many would really buy that e-Zine without the option of "earning money" and answer was none. So thats how I derived the notional value "nothing".

In so far as the articles put up by other members are concerned, the views are that of the author and not the website. Please read our Portal's Terms of Use (http://www.india-forums.com/terms_of_use.asp) which clearly states all the limitations of the website and terms of service. I would like to draw your attention to the 1(a) which clearly states that authors posting on the site are solely responsible for the content they post on the site. Content is not necessarily reviewed by India-forums prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of India-forums. India-forums make no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit to other Members.

I would also like to bring to your kind attention that I am not the only person / site / company to publish similar articles questioning about the company. There are eminent business journalists, newspapers too including Sucheta Dalal, Economic Times, Times of India and many more suggesting their readers to be cautious and not to fall for "get quick rich" schemes.

The mentioned article in your legal notice posted by me is my opinion on the way in which the organisation functions based on the information available; and its clear that the roots of the organisation are not very clear and the company structure itself being hazy and the notice while waxing eloquently on the Company is silent on the issues put forth in my article.

Truth is not defamatory and therefore you must forthwith withdraw the notice, failing which I would have no option but to invite the attention of the public to this notice and if required would also forward a copy of the sent notice to the Investigating Authorities/ EOW, for their further investigation.

Regards,

Vijay Bhatter, CEO
Cyberax Media Pvt. Ltd.

Since then we have not recieved any further communication from the company or their legal representatives.

I have not been tracking this for quite some time now so I am not updated on what is the latest on this case. Smile

Cheers,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Vijay Bhai please check your PM, I've sent you a PM issue which urgently needs to be dealt with.. Thankyou!

Posted here as i didn't know how else to get hold of you..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Check this news story:

Edited by vijay - 31 January 2012 at 6:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Ishan.

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Well as noted in my earlier news story of TellyBuzz. The site is currently suspended by the Domain registrar GoDaddy through which they had register the domain "speakasiaonline.com"

Some of the possible reason for this suspension is inaccurate WHOIS details about the registrant of the domain.

And even the Official Facebook page of Speak Asia online is no longer working.

- Vijay

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-RKDramebaaz

jutamaro

jutamaro

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Well at last the cat is out of the bag. All that crap that AISPA secretary, Ashok Bharwani had been stating that court judgements are in favour of SAOL restarting have gone into the trash can. The recent Supreme Court judgement of Feb 6, 2012 clearly states that

"request the learned mediator to ascertain how much amount in fact is due and payable to the petitioners and other authorities."

This implies that the SC is going into the case only for the benefit of the 115 petitioners (panelists) who had filed the case under Solomon James & Others. It is also for the benefit of the governmental authorities who are claiming their dues. This amount Ashok has computed on his own tantamounts to Rs50 crore which has to be deposited with the Secretary General of the Supreme Court within two weeks of the order of the mediator, Retd. Chief Justice Lahoti. The print out of these dues are to be submitted to the mediator by Feb 11, 2011 by the EoW who has the same in its possession derived from the SAOL website being under its control. EoW had earlier stated via Aaj Tak TV that the list that it had showed dues of over Rs36,000 crores to all panelists (1.2 million), but now the list to be submitted to the mediator will only cover 115 stated panelists. This implies that other panelists will not even get their membership fees of 11k each (about Rs1300 crores in total).  Their only hope is if and only if the mediator looks beyond the 115 panelists (petitioners). That is a big IF. The EXIT OPTION for new panelists who had not made any income whatsoever remains on paper only. The judgement makes no mention of any restarting of SAOL as being purely for the benefit of the 115 panelists who wanted their monies back from SAOL for which the Union of India and others were asked to do the needful. The "needful" in no way means getting ponzi scheme of SAOL restarted as had been interpreted by expert brainwasher, Mr. Ashok Bharwani.

This also implies that the herd of cattle that Ashok Bharwani has got at the website of AISPA are in for a deadly shock that their leader Ashok had been bluffing them all the while! I am sure they are going to turn onto him. This Ashok Bharwani had been thrown out of speakindiaonline.com for trying to promote his business in the initial stages where he had met a lot of opposition then from a Manas Robin who too like Jonathan James had wanted to form an association to file a case against SAOL in the SC.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top