Members Lounge

Speak Asia Online : Genuine or Scam (Fraud)? Read Here! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 92

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Thanx for the info vijay. Around 97% money making sites are fake. These sites should be 100% banned.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Speak Asia Online : Genuine or Scam (Fraud)? Read Here! (Page 9)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psminc11

HEY  MAN

IT SHOWS YOUR LACK OF INFORMATION ON ACTUAL BUSINES OF SPEAKASIA, U CONSDETING IT ON A WRONG WAY, FIRST TEST IT EXPERIANCE IT AND THEN WRITE IT, YOU ARE WRONG ON MOST OF THE ASPECTS BUT TRYING TO SHOW U ARE VERY SMART BUT IT'S NOT... MISSING MANY TINGS DUE TO LACKS OF INFORMATION... FIRST GO FOR IT THEN WRITE

With all due respect to you Sir please enlighten us with the extra information that you have and what is that aspect that has been presented (along with screenshots) that you feel is wrong.

We are here to discuss the issue and to bring out the truth. If its a genuine scheme I would be very happy cause I know a lot of people who have put their hard earned money in this. But the thing is that there are more questions then answers on this.

Well when we buy or invest we always do a basic research about it so untill I am convinced how can I put my money in this?

P.S.: Please DO NOT write everything in CAPS as it is difficult to read and also considered shouting on this forum.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-tanusheeYusBeeSamraat_92-x-Reshu-x-

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

This notice came in Times Of India Jaipur today..Supposedly...the notice was issued by some other companyErmm

---------------

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOINEW&BaseHref=TOIJ/2011/04/29&PageLabel=7&ForceGif=true&EntityId=Ad00706&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T

Did you read the notice which says that it is registered company in Singapore but is "reputed and trusted name in India" Smile. Why the notice doesnt claim that it is reputed and trusted name in Singapore where it is registered?

Well just being a registered company in Singapore or India doesnt make it so reputed that you cannot ask them questions when it has the potential to affect millions of people of our country.

Personally speaking trust and reputation is something that has to be earned and not enforced just through Public notices. And it takes several years for people / companies to build that.

Regards,
Vijay

Edited by vijay - 29 April 2011 at 1:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-tanusheeYusBee-x-Reshu-x-

christinawhite

christinawhite

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
hello

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Originally posted by .sb.

This notice came in Times Of India Jaipur today..Supposedly...the notice was issued by some other companyErmm

---------------

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOINEW&BaseHref=TOIJ/2011/04/29&PageLabel=7&ForceGif=true&EntityId=Ad00706&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T

Did you read the notice which says that it is registered company in Singapore but is "reputed and trusted name in India" Smile. Why the notice doesnt claim that it is reputed and trusted name in Singapore where it is registered?

Well just being a registered company in Singapore or India doesnt make it so reputed that you cannot ask them questions when it has the potential to affect millions of people of our country.

Personally speaking trust and reputation is something that has to be earned and not enforced just through Public notices. And it takes several years for people / companies to build that.

Regards,
Vijay

Yup!That is the fact!Moreover..why is a different company issuing a notice for its client?I actually didnt understand!Confused

-Swetha-

kk008

kk008

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
hi, vijay, thanks for ur information about speakasiaonline.com. as of now lot of hype is going in survey market, on this line. what ever u said in 99% true. as u said they have not come out of companies they have tied up for ads for the products they r collecting data.

can u clarify an indian company under web onlinemarketview.com, supposed to belonging a leading group called PRATHIBA GROUPS of surat.

it will be mch helpful to our indian community. regards. krishna kumar mn

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kk008

hi, vijay, thanks for ur information about speakasiaonline.com. as of now lot of hype is going in survey market, on this line. what ever u said in 99% true. as u said they have not come out of companies they have tied up for ads for the products they r collecting data.

can u clarify an indian company under web onlinemarketview.com, supposed to belonging a leading group called PRATHIBA GROUPS of surat.

it will be mch helpful to our indian community. regards. krishna kumar mn

Hi Krishna Kumar,

I have not heard about this company before so would not be in position to comment on them right now.

The site you mentioned is not opening at my end. Kindly confirm the URL of the same again and give us more details.

Regards,
Vijay

Killer_DeviL

IF-Sizzlerz

Killer_DeviL

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Thanks bro for the information...
Me too always thought it as a scam...
I never believed in this that first you pay and then getting cash rewards for all this surveys...
I think this information will be very helpful to others also...
Will share it to my friends also...

vijay

Post Reply New Post

Go to top