Members Lounge

Speak Asia Online : Genuine or Scam (Fraud)? Read Here! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 92

kritikaluv

kritikaluv

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
thnks viay for the reply...let me find out the answers to ths...now i really want to know the truth...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Speak Asia Online : Genuine or Scam (Fraud)? Read Here! (Page 7)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikhi.

Goldie

Nikhi.

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Thank you very much for making us more aware about this!

-Divz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Divz-

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot Vijay!!

you just saved me from dying...i was in contact wid peoples doing speak asia n they r getting 1,000 per week since last 3 months..i just wanted to know whether they still get money after their own 11000 returned...

and i was abt to make DD of 11000/- tomo. Surprisingly, i have asked them these same questions but they showed everything reg this which seems truthful!!

OMG...This is a big scam now. m totally out of it.

A HUGE Thanks To you :) :)

vijay

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Divz-

Thanks a lot Vijay!!

you just saved me from dying...i was in contact wid peoples doing speak asia n they r getting 1,000 per week since last 3 months..i just wanted to know whether they still get money after their own 11000 returned...

and i was abt to make DD of 11000/- tomo. Surprisingly, i have asked them these same questions but they showed everything reg this which seems truthful!!

OMG...This is a big scam now. m totally out of it.

A HUGE Thanks To you :) :)

Well I know people who have been associated for more then 6-9 months also but thats how a Pongi scheme works where the people who get into it earns and bring in more people to join and at the end they disappear.

BTW I am interested in knowing what all they showed you which seems truthful? That they have gotten the money? They are advertising in newspapers and IPL so it had to be genuine?

Well help us spread this awareness to everyone we know about it.

Cheers,
Vijay

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine...-Divz-

princess163

IF-Dazzler

princess163

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Vijay, pls let me know if its possible for you to find some info about ramsurvey or if u know some place where its there, coz my friend is behaving very dumb...his faith is still unshaken in it and says speak asia is a fraud, this one is not!DeadConfusedCry
Swati

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess163

Vijay, pls let me know if its possible for you to find some info about ramsurvey or if u know some place where its there, coz my friend is behaving very dumb...his faith is still unshaken in it and says speak asia is a fraud, this one is not!DeadConfusedCry
Swati

Well the best we can do is to inform and make our friends aware but then we cant do anything if they still go ahead and do it.

Atleast we can try and make more people aware of this.

princess163

kritikaluv

kritikaluv

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
ramsurvey ended day b4 ystrday...this is the latest news..true or not dont know...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayprincess163

princess163

IF-Dazzler

princess163

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritikaluv

ramsurvey ended day b4 ystrday...this is the latest news..true or not dont know...

well, there was an article in the newspaper claiming that its fraud but, the very next day the company people supposedly came on some news channel and claimed that it was false and it was just a result of a reporter's personal grudge!

kritikaluv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top