Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

Speak Asia Online : Genuine or Scam (Fraud)? Read Here! (Page 3)

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
thanks alot for this, very informative... i always thought these paid surveys were scams...

Will share with Friends.. i have lots who think these things are real, showing them with facts would be a good eye opener 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay

Madhusk Goldie
Madhusk
Madhusk

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
thanx    this was helpful
danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
thanxx vijay bhai
mai bhi yahi soch rahi the ki kya hai speak asia
but i know that ki koi fruad hi hoga
t
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by danno

thanxx vijay bhai
mai bhi yahi soch rahi the ki kya hai speak asia
but i know that ki koi fruad hi hoga
t

Help us spread the word !!!
Reshabh Senior Member
Reshabh
Reshabh

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
                  I dont knw Vijay Sir, the Company is Fraud or Genuine as i have been hearing it from word of mouth Marketing from many people, from T.V.Ads, to Times of India and Mumbai Mirror Newspapers... Well Even Customer cant even File a Sue on Media Companies Like Times of India or Sony Max, as in India we Don't have regulatory and Authority to Control Advertising and Advertisers and there Production House for the Genunity of the Clients and Products. Its really a shame on the Indian Law Part just due to some Political Parties Rackets we are not able to pass a Bill in Lok Sabha after that Customers can get good Genuine Ads in Media which can sue under RTI Act, to such Companies.
                Well i can only say today 24*7 People are speaking about SpeakAsia and says " 3 Mahine mae toh Paisa Nikal Jayenga, Phir Kya Aage jo bhi Mile woh Profit." , "Aage Dekha Jayega". There is no method to get to know whether the Company is Genuine or Not through the above given screenshots. also of Haren HTM services, these ads are also Common on Google and Facebook and other sites like Way2SMS.COM well here i can say it can help to increase some traffic to India-Forums . Lolz. Just Kidding. Wink  Companies and Celebs might not be happy after these Post  :P 
                 Thanks a Lot for Posting and Doing a Discovery on SpeakAsiaOnline.com.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay

-Swetha- Coolbie
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
thanks for the info vijay sir...Smile

it was indeed helpful...
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshabh

I dont knw Vijay Sir, the Company is Fraud or Genuine as i have been hearing it from word of mouth Marketing from many people, from T.V.Ads, to Times of India and Mumbai Mirror Newspapers... Well Even Customer cant even File a Sue on Media Companies Like Times of India or Sony Max, as in India we Don't have regulatory and Authority to Control Advertising and Advertisers and there Production House for the Genunity of the Clients and Products. Its really a shame on the Indian Law Part just due to some Political Parties Rackets we are not able to pass a Bill in Lok Sabha after that Customers can get good Genuine Ads in Media which can sue under RTI Act, to such Companies.
                Well i can only say today 24*7 People are speaking about SpeakAsia and says " 3 Mahine mae toh Paisa Nikal Jayenga, Phir Kya Aage jo bhi Mile woh Profit." , "Aage Dekha Jayega". There is no method to get to know whether the Company is Genuine or Not through the above given screenshots. also of Haren HTM services, these ads are also Common on Google and Facebook and other sites like Way2SMS.COM well here i can say it can help to increase some traffic to India-Forums . Lolz. Just Kidding. Wink  Companies and Celebs might not be happy after these Post  :P 
                 Thanks a Lot for Posting and Doing a Discovery on SpeakAsiaOnline.com.  

Rushabh,

Well I am not the only person who has discovered there are many bloggers but the problem is that since they are small sites its not able to reach to the masses.

So through India Forums platform we are trying to get this message heard and some one could really find the truth behind it so that we can save a lot of people from losing money.

It may be that all these ads is just to build some credibility to the whole scheme so that people dont ask unconfortable questions like who are the promoters of the company, what they used to do before that, why company opened an account in Singapore and operating in India / Bangladesh.. Who all are in the board of directors for this whole Venture apart from Ms Haren Kaur.. and many more...

Help us spread the word and you are invited to write your own POV about the same..

Cheers,
Vijay

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ReshabhsmartcJasmine...

wida IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top