Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanx for ur infomatn it was worth reading n spreading knowledge to all..
shivshakti93 thumbnail
Thanks vijay...
you had done good job...
easy money can be go out with easy way... :))
This notice came in Times Of India Jaipur today..Supposedly...the notice was issued by some other company🤔

---------------

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOINEW&BaseHref=TOIJ/2011/04/29&PageLabel=7&ForceGif=true&EntityId=Ad00706&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T
Edited by .sb. - 13 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanx for the info vijay. Around 97% money making sites are fake. These sites should be 100% banned.

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: psminc11

HEY  MAN

IT SHOWS YOUR LACK OF INFORMATION ON ACTUAL BUSINES OF SPEAKASIA, U CONSDETING IT ON A WRONG WAY, FIRST TEST IT EXPERIANCE IT AND THEN WRITE IT, YOU ARE WRONG ON MOST OF THE ASPECTS BUT TRYING TO SHOW U ARE VERY SMART BUT IT'S NOT... MISSING MANY TINGS DUE TO LACKS OF INFORMATION... FIRST GO FOR IT THEN WRITE

With all due respect to you Sir please enlighten us with the extra information that you have and what is that aspect that has been presented (along with screenshots) that you feel is wrong.

We are here to discuss the issue and to bring out the truth. If its a genuine scheme I would be very happy cause I know a lot of people who have put their hard earned money in this. But the thing is that there are more questions then answers on this.

Well when we buy or invest we always do a basic research about it so untill I am convinced how can I put my money in this?

P.S.: Please DO NOT write everything in CAPS as it is difficult to read and also considered shouting on this forum.
vijay thumbnail

Did you read the notice which says that it is registered company in Singapore but is "reputed and trusted name in India" 😊. Why the notice doesnt claim that it is reputed and trusted name in Singapore where it is registered?

Well just being a registered company in Singapore or India doesnt make it so reputed that you cannot ask them questions when it has the potential to affect millions of people of our country.

Personally speaking trust and reputation is something that has to be earned and not enforced just through Public notices. And it takes several years for people / companies to build that.

Regards,
Vijay
Edited by vijay - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: vijay

Did you read the notice which says that it is registered company in Singapore but is "reputed and trusted name in India" 😊. Why the notice doesnt claim that it is reputed and trusted name in Singapore where it is registered?

Well just being a registered company in Singapore or India doesnt make it so reputed that you cannot ask them questions when it has the potential to affect millions of people of our country.

Personally speaking trust and reputation is something that has to be earned and not enforced just through Public notices. And it takes several years for people / companies to build that.

Regards,
Vijay

Yup!That is the fact!Moreover..why is a different company issuing a notice for its client?I actually didnt understand!😕

kk008 thumbnail
hi, vijay, thanks for ur information about speakasiaonline.com. as of now lot of hype is going in survey market, on this line. what ever u said in 99% true. as u said they have not come out of companies they have tied up for ads for the products they r collecting data.

can u clarify an indian company under web onlinemarketview.com, supposed to belonging a leading group called PRATHIBA GROUPS of surat.

it will be mch helpful to our indian community. regards. krishna kumar mn
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: kk008

hi, vijay, thanks for ur information about speakasiaonline.com. as of now lot of hype is going in survey market, on this line. what ever u said in 99% true. as u said they have not come out of companies they have tied up for ads for the products they r collecting data.

can u clarify an indian company under web onlinemarketview.com, supposed to belonging a leading group called PRATHIBA GROUPS of surat.

it will be mch helpful to our indian community. regards. krishna kumar mn

Hi Krishna Kumar,

I have not heard about this company before so would not be in position to comment on them right now.

The site you mentioned is not opening at my end. Kindly confirm the URL of the same again and give us more details.

Regards,
Vijay

Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks bro for the information...
Me too always thought it as a scam...
I never believed in this that first you pay and then getting cash rewards for all this surveys...
I think this information will be very helpful to others also...
Will share it to my friends also...