Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Kasturilover

Kasturilover

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Hi there,

My interpretation of Jamna Kaki calling Talli a curse and responsible for future bad tidings for their clan is this.

I dont think Talli will come between Kes-Gul, once she is aware of Gulaal's predicament...she will step away from Kes-Gulaal...reason being she seems equally attached to Gulaal as much as Gulaal is fond of her.

Unless of course the following happens

a) the CVs turn Talli into a vamp.

b) I think the reason why Jamna Kaki thinks Talli will be a curse is because Talli will get abused by a male member in the family (Mostly Sudha's husbandOuch once he returns) or it could be some one else and a male member in the family gets framed...and then to save Talli's honor they push her towards either Kesar or Dushyant.

That is the only way Talli can bring in bad tidings for the entire clan...and eventually break up Motabha and Giga Kaka's individual families...

Otherwise the way things are now being shown to us and the bond Gulaal and Talli seem to share, it is highly unlikely that either of them will hurt each other.

Regards

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Harpreet.M

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Talli - Jamna Kaki's curse" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
I did predict that somewhere along the line i do see Talli seeing something between Kes-Gulaal and being the one to bring them closer in a way, seeing as she is close to both - she i feel has to open her eyes and look beyond herself and how both are with one another and why

JK has never taken to Talli, and its harsh in a way - and the fact she isnt blood related or related in a way i guess

Storm is coming and as its hinted by JK and also Gul's mum

I wouldnt be surprised if Raman the fool does something - why is he back anyway lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kasturilovermanzilmukul

ritukaprithvi

Goldie

ritukaprithvi

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
@ Kasturilover

Man do you think this might happen. This is a too horrible too even contemplate. They will never show something this horrible in the show happening. A BIG no no from me.

Dushyant will never get himself caught in any such situation. He is too level headed for that. He never let's his mother get away even. The only women to get any response from him is GULAAL. He does not hear anyone else.

So the only one left again too pick the pieces will be our dear KESAR ONCE AGAIN. the CV'S will never put him again in this situation. He has yet not emerged from the first attempt to pick the pieces as it were.     

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kasturilover

ritukaprithvi

Goldie

ritukaprithvi

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
@ Lennie
I agree with you about the storm bit . This has been predicted by Poonam Ba also and in talli's context if i remember correctly. I think Durgesh will play a major part in framing KESAR for the bad deed.KESARis the only one running around the village with a i couldn't care a damn attitude.
KESAR will be framed. Dushanyt also mentioned bringing dishonour in the family if he goes unstopped. 

Kasturilover

Kasturilover

Kasturilover

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Lennie,

Thanks for helping me out. Thumbs Up  Yes Raman it is. I was trying to remember his name.

I am with you on the part that Talli needs open her eyes and for that to happen Gulaal and the others need to open theirs too...coz Kesar is now a grown up man and Gulaal's husband.

ritukaprithvi

Can I call you RituSmile...Thanks, I know what you mean...that the track I highlighted is horrible to contemplateOuch...hmmmn...but how else can they evolve this??...in the race for TRPs...if they just show a goody goody ending of the Talli Kesar Gulaal triangle then what will be the subject of confrontation or turmoil going ahead??...Vasant coming back?

And you are bang on in your comments about KesarThumbs UpClap, he is yet to reconcile one marriage...hope there is not another in store.

Dushyant being framed will not get TRP eyeballs...so Kesar seems the outlier with the two families warring over the good sons versus bad sons.

Edited by Kasturilover - 27 April 2011 at 4:15am

ritukaprithvi

Goldie

ritukaprithvi

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
@ kasturilover
Yes Please.
I think we may all have hit on something probable here. Poor KESAR is again going to weather the storm but this time Gulaal will be on his side and not let him sink but at the cost of her own marriage.

Kasturilover, how may i address you?
Does this mean that KESAR is tied to talli due to whatever circumstances and still looking in GULAAL direction for his unrequited love as shown in the montage.
Every one unhappy once again if the montage is too be believed. So many unrequited loves in this story. Each one alone and miserable without each other.

Kasturilover

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

I did predict that somewhere along the line i do see Talli seeing something between Kes-Gulaal and being the one to bring them closer in a way, seeing as she is close to both - she i feel has to open her eyes and look beyond herself and how both are with one another and why
JK has never taken to Talli, and its harsh in a way - and the fact she isnt blood related or related in a way i guess
Storm is coming and as its hinted by JK and also Gul's mum
I wouldnt be surprised if Raman the fool does something - why is he back anyway lol

i absolutely agree but the storm might be a reference to her dreams to marry kesar and she might turn vamp coz luv can make you mad at times and jealousy thy name is womanBig smile

ritukaprithvi

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritukaprithvi

@ kasturilover
Yes Please.
I think we may all have hit on something probable here. Poor KESAR is again going to weather the storm but this time Gulaal will be onhis side and not let him sink but at the cost of her own marriage.
Kasturilover, how may i address you?
Does this mean that KESAR is tied to talli due to whatever circumstances and stilllookingin GULAAL direction for his unrequited love as shown in the montage.
Every one unhappy once again if the montage is too be believed. So many unrequited loves in this story. Each one alone and miserable without each other.

i think you missed that only one that seemed to be happy in the new montage talliAngry and the great martyr GULAALAngry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.