Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

For fans of Rishabh and Prerna Bajaj (Page 3)

galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Awesome Manasi!! The scenes u talked about were rocking ones!! Ur diary is sooooo precious for all of us!!!!!!

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Good Scenes, Manasi ! Ur diary is a big treasure for all of us. These scenes are great...

One more scene I remember-

Madhvi tries to kill Bajaj. Her men try to shoot him but Prerna pushes him away (risking her own life). Bajaj falls down and Prerna falls on top of him.They keep staring in each other's eyes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvronit

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Hey I'm back with my list of fav scenes. I finished my exams yesterday, so I thought I better write some more.

BTW I forgot to add one scene in the previous list. It is before Bajaj & Prerna go to Panchmeshwar. Just after Sneha is born, there was an entire episode showing Bajaj taking care of Sneha very lovingly. There was this scene where Prerna, Bajaj & the rest of the 'currently missing' Bajaj kids having dinner together, when Sneha suddenly starts crying. Prerna gets up from the table to quieten her but Bajaj reaches first & takes up in his arms & makes her go off to sleep ever so lovingly. Ronit looks sooooo handsome!

Anyway, to continue from where I had left last time.

1. I didn't like the episode very much (actually my hatred for Prerna increased by 200% after this & has never gone down ever since!) but Ronit was fantastic. It was that episode when Anu & Prerna catch hold of Prem's kidnapper & he tells them that Bajaj & Geeta kaki are the people responsible for getting Prem kidnapped & both Anu & Prerna are stupid enough to believe him. Prerna very conveniently forgot that it was this same Mr. Bajaj who had given her the money to pay for Prem's ransom, when her own husband was not ready. And Anu went & accused Geeta kaki, the only person in the entire Basu family who used support Anu &Prerna. Prerna had some bhaari – bharkam senti dialogues like when she tells Bajaj, " Maine aap ke liye kya kya nahi kiya, apna ghar tak chod diya." What rot!!! She came to Bajaj after she had a fight with her bro Shekhar. This dialogue should have been said by Bajaj, when Prerna wanted to leave Mumbai because she didn't want to come face – to – face with Anuraag, at that time Bajaj didn't care about his business suffering & went with her to Panchmeshwar.  One more dialogue was when she tells that she had thought that he was her friend then how could he do such a thing. She goes like, " maine aap ko apna dost samjha tha aur aap hi ne mere bachche ko maar dala. Kis liye? Sirf mera pyaar pane ke liye? Ek ma se uski aulad cheen kar aap uska pyaar pana chahte the? Then Bajaj tries to explain to her that he did not get Prem kidnapped but she doesn't listen & wants to leave the house when Bajaj stops her & say, " Agar tum ghar chod kar jana chahti ho to ja sakti ho, main tumhe nahi rokunga. Lekin mujhe ek mauka do apne aap ko sabit karne ke liye." Prerna says, " Theek hain, lekin sirf aadha ghanta. Woh is liye nahi ki aap khud ko begunha sabit kar sake. Balki is liye ki main dekhna chahti hoon ki aap aur kitna gir sakte hain." Then Bajaj tries to get proof that will prove him innocent but doesn't get anything because Indro has already stolen that cassette from Meneka's locker. Bajaj comes home; Prerna is sitting on the sofa. He looks at her & says, " bath koshish ki maine lekin koi aaisa sabot nahi la saka jo tumhe ye yakeen dila sake ki maine Prem ko kidnap nahi karvaya. Main haar gaya Prerna, main chah kar bhi apne aap ko bekasoor sabit nahi kar paya." And then Prerna madam who has already heard the cassette gets up & says sorry. What I found most irritating is that when Anu brings Geeta kaki back home even Sunjoy kaku apologizes to her with his hands folded but not Prerna madam. Usne to Bajaj se maafi bhi is tarah maangi jaise Bajaj par meherbani kar rahi ho! Anyway, I think I have given a long enough explanation for this scene, so next
  2. It is Mohini Basu's b'day & Sneha wants to go for the party. She overhears Prerna telling Mr. Bajaj that she never wants Sneha to know that Anuraag is her father. Sneha goes running to Anu, calling out 'Papa Papa' Anu tells her that he is not her father but Sneha says that her mother has told her. She goes inside to wish her 'nani' as she used to call her then, Anu comes inside & Sneha again calls him Papa. Mohini asks her why is she calling Anu her father, when he is actually her uncle. But Sneha says, " Nahi, meri mummy ne kaha hain ki yahi mere papa hain." At this point Komo intervenes saying, " Theek hi to keh rahi hain woh. Beta, tumhara naam kya hain?" She says, "Sneha Sharma" Komo asks her, " Tumhari mummy ka naam kya hain?" And she says, "Prerna Sharma" Then Mohini says, " Tumhare Papa Anuraag nahi, Mr. Bajaj hain." Sneha tries to tell everyone that her mother doesn't lie but when no one believes her she goes home crying. NOW COMES THE BEST PART!!!! When Prerna comes to know everything, she goes to BTN, where Mr. Bajaj is in a meeting with Gupta & others. On seeing Prerna there, at such a time, drenched to the skin (God knows how it suddenly rained! Maybe Anuraag came along with a hose, hehehe) Guptaji takes everyone outside. Bajaj asks her, "Prerna, tum yahan, is waqt, who bhi is halat mein?"  "Mr. Bajaj, mujhe aap se kuch poochna hain." She walks up to him; he is still sitting in his chair, at the head of the table. She comes there & kneels in front of him. He says, " Arre Prerna, yeh kya kar rahi ho tum?"  " Mr. Bajaj, kya aap mujhse shaadi karenge?" He is just shell – shocked; he doesn't know how to react.  Prerna says, " kahiye na Mr. Bajaj, kya aap meri beti ko uske pita ka naam denge? Kya aap mere beti ko apna naam denge? Kya aap mujhse shaadi karenge?"  And he says NO. He says, " nahi Prerna, main tumse shaadi nahi kar sakta. Hamara rishta jud ne ki wajah Anuraag tha, tootne ki wajah bhi Anuraag tha. Aur mujhe pata hain ki aaj bhi agar tum mujhse shaadi karna chahti ho to uski wajah kahin na kahin Anuraag ho hoga." She says, " Nahi Mr. Bajaj, aaj is rishte ki wajah Anuraag nahi meri beti hain. Sneha ko pata chal gaya hain ki Anuraag uska pita hain…Please Mr. Bajaj mujhse shaadi kar lejeye, mujhse shaadi kar lejeye." And keeping her head on his knees she starts crying. Ab Prerna koi cheez maange aur Rishabh Bajaj use na de ye to ho hi nahi sakta. He bends down, lifts her head up & says, " Maine zindagi mein hamesha tumhara saath diya hain, aaj bhi doonga. Shaadi karoonga tumse."  And then he embraces her. Then, truly in Amitabh Bachchan style, Prerna goes to Anuraag's house & starts yelling at him. I don't remember all the dialogues, only some of them. She says, " …Tumhe sharam nahi aati, ek chotisi bachchi ko rulate hue. Tumhari dushmani mujhse hain, jo kehna hain, mujhse kehte. Meri bachchi ko kehne ki kya zaroorat thi…" Even Anuraag start yelling, "Sharam to tumhe aani chahiye Prerna, us bachchi se jhoot bolte hue" Prerna Says, " Jhoot bhi agar baar baar dohraya jaye to sach lagne lagta hai… main tumhara har ilzaam kabool karti hoon, yehi chahte the na tum. Aaj ke baad, Mr. Bajaj hi Sneha ke pita hain, aur main (then there is a dramatis pause) Mr. Bajaj se shaadi kar rahi hoon. And she walks out. That look of horror on Anuraag's face was just too good!
  3. Sneha falls ill because Madhvi takes her out in the rains or something like that. Anuraag comes & yells at Prerna, "… agar tumse Sneha ka khayal nahi rakha jata, to mujhse kaho, main use le jata hoon." And then Bajaj comes down from Sneha's room & stops him, " Mr. Basu, Sneha meri jaan hain, use yahan se le jane ki baat phir kabhi mat kariyega. Sneha ka is ghar mein aap ke ghar se jyaada khayal rakha jaata hai, Kyunki ye uske pita ka ghar hai. Prem ka kya hua? Aap use le gaye aur kho diya humne Prem ko. Main nahi chahta Sneha ke saath bhi aaisa h. Mr. Basu, Sneha Aur Prerna meri zindagi hain. Meri zindagi ko mujhse alag karne ke bare mein sochna bhi mat, ok?"  Ronit's dialogue delivery was just superb!

The next two scenes were before Anuraag came to know that Sneha is his daughter.

1. Subroto hires someone to kidnap Diya but instead Sneha gets kidnapped. Bajaj is in the US so Prerna goes to Anuraag for help. Anuraag comes home to tell her that he has not been able to arrange for the ransom. Tushar accuses him of not wanting to help but Prerna stops him saying that if he had the money, Anu would have surely helped. Prerna starts crying saying, " agar Sneha ko kuch ho gaya to…" Precisely at that moment, Mr. Bajaj comes in & says, " Kuch nahi hoga Sneha ko" and Prerna runs to him & starts crying in his arms. Anuraag looked so jealous.
  2. Rakhi meets with an car accident & Prerna admits her to a hospital before calling up at her place. The doctor tells them that Rakhi needs blood & that thy should arrange for a donor with O+ve blood group. Typical of Hindi films & serials, they don't know anybody who has that blood group. Then Bajaj comes there & donates his blood to Rakhi. When he comes out, Prerna lectures everybody saying, " 8 saal pehle isi aspatal mein Mr. Bajaj ne meri beti ki jaan bachane ke liye aap ke samne haath jode the, par aapne unki madat nahi ki. Aaj aap ki beti ki jaan khatre mein thi aur Mr. Bajaj ne bina bulaye uski jaan bachayi. Kyunki woh jaante hain ki kisi ki zindagi ki keemat dushmani se jyaada hai."  Ronit was looking fabulous in this scene. Normally he used to be immaculately dressed with the tie & all in place, but here his tie was a bit loose & the sleeves of his short were folded.
  3. After Bajaj found out about Anuraag being alive, most of the episodes after that were good. I found it immensely satisfying to see Bajaj treating Prerna with such contempt. I like that dialogue of his when he tells her that even if Birju was ill he would have stayed awake the night, he says, " Ab agar mere dil mein tumhare liye koi jasbaad hain toh woh hain nafrat, gussa aur sharmindagi. Nafrat us pal se jab tum meri zindagi mein aayi, gussa apne aap se ki main ek aurat ke pyaar mein kis hadd tak guzar gaya aur sharmindagi jo mujhe is rishte mein tumse mili hain, bas aur kuch nahi" And one more that I liked was when he says, " Main tumhare lliye khush hoon ki Anuraag zinda hain. Lekin mere liye tum mar gayi Prerna"
  4. It is the day of Prem's mundan in Panchmeshwar. Bajaj's entry was superb. The pandit says, " Ab aage ki vidhi ke liye bachche ke pita ko bulayiye. Everyone in the temple is looking at each other, not knowing what to do. Then a car stops at the temple, a person (obviously Bajaj but his face is not shown) walks up the stairs. Everyone up there is still clueless, that person removes his shoes; Anu & Prerna are still looking at each other. Then that person's face is shown, Its Mr. Bajaj (as is we didn't know!) He comes up to the entrance & rings the bell. Prerna looks up to see Mr. Bajaj standing there with his hands folded, eyes closed and (for once) her face lights up on seeing him. Then in the hotel room, the 1st ever romantic scene between Bajaj & Prerna. I won't write much about this scene, ronitfan has written a superb update on it, which I can post if anybody wants. That scene was superb – Bajaj standing at the window with one arm around Prerna, the other around Prem – wow! 'The Perfect Picture'

Written below are my feelings during this entire episode. I know I might sound a bit silly (specially to Anu fans) but you better not laugh!!!

Ronit was looking absolutely great. Waise to woh hamesha hi bahut handsome lagata hain, lekin chehre par khushi aur muskurahat jo thi, he was looking faboulous. I could actually feel adrenaline pumping through my body, my heartbeats getting faster as Ronit was climbing the temple stairs… jab mandir ki ghanti bajayi… jab Prerna ki taraf apna haath badhaya… jab woh Prerna aur Prem ke saath khada tha… haye! If anyone would have checked my BP at that time it would surely crossed 210/180 at least!

And now I think I should stop writing. Yahan itne romantic scenes likhte likhte main behosh ho raho hoon, to wahan imagine karte hue aap logaon ka kya ho raha hogaWink???? Anyway, I'll be soon back with the rest of the scenes starting with Bajaj & Prerna's wedding!

zainabawoon

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 3:31am | IP Logged
whhhheeeewwww!!!
manasi.....when i write that your post is SUPERB...believe me it is purely an understatement............it is simply TOO GOOD!!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile
TOO GOOD!
T
O
 O
G
O
O
D!!!!!
all my appreciation-
ronitfan
p.s.-keep em coming!Wink

zainabawoon

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Thanx a lot!
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

whhhheeeewwww!!!
manasi.....when i write that your post is SUPERB...believe me it is purely an understatement............it is simply TOO GOOD!!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile
TOO GOOD!
T
O
 O
G
O
O
D!!!!!
all my appreciation-
ronitfan
p.s.-keep em coming!Wink

Those are my sentiments exactly!!!!!!!!  WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!! would also be an understatement!!!!
And manasi if anu fans dont like it i really dont care coz ur feelings are very common for a ailment called "loveronit itis"!!!!!!!!
This affects all Bajaj(or Ronit) fans in all age grps and breaks all barriers!!!!

luvronit

ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Manasi, you ROCK. Big smile Thank you so much, and plz plz plz post the next part soon.

Galactic , "LOVERONIT-ITIS"? hehehe. Cool. I am also suffering from it.LOL

In fact, when I was reading Manasi's wonderful post, I could also feel my adrenaline rushing, heart beating faster and faster, BP soaring...I was having a RONITCRAZYRIA attack Wink 

Not now, but earlier when Ronit was in full form in kzk, many Ronitfans (including yours truly) would almost faint in front of their TV screens just by watching him. A common symptom of "LOVERONIT-ITIS" Big smile

zainabawoon

Go to top