Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

For fans of Rishabh and Prerna Bajaj (Page 2)

galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 10:02am | IP Logged
hey i love alllll the scenes which ull have said above!! They were rocking scenes....if i can remember any others i'll post about them later!!!

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
ALSO I REMEMBER THAT SCENE WHEN ANURAG GOES TO BAJAJ'S HOUSE WHEN BAJAJ IS ACTUALLY ANGRY AND IS HAVING A BEAUTIFUL SCENE IN FRONT OF PRERNA'S PHOTO WHICH ANURAG CATCHES...SOMETHING LIKE THAT...BUT I LOVED RONIT IN THAT EPISODE
tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Wow all these scenes are great !!!

Yeah the bomb-blast scene where Ronit did the stunts and like a typical Bollywood hero he fought and saved all lives- that was cool. I think that was the only action scene in kzk.

Here are some more GEMS-

1) Prerna confessing her love for Bajaj and Anurag hearing it instead of Bajaj (LOL- what a shock it was for Anurag. He was all set to have a gala 4th wedding and he came  to know that Prerna was still pining for Bajaj !)

2) This was very old scene. Anurag drags Bajaj to court for the bomb-blast in his office. Prerna tells the court that Bajaj is her former husband and she knows him inside out and is confident that he is not guilty. Bajaj feels happy and Anurag and his family are mad at Prerna.

Post some more !!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvronitzainabawoon

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 4:58am | IP Logged

I Love all The scenes of MR.BAJAJ.... BCOZ HE IS 2 HOT 2 HANDLE. My Favrite scene is a very old one. Its New Years Night and Mr. Bajaj and Prerna are DAncing. I Also Love the Scene When Bajaj And Prerna MAke up In Panchmeshwar 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvronitzainabawoon

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Yaar there are tooooo many scenes to post, but I'll try. Actually I've got a entire book full of my fav scenes from KZK. Whenever I like a scene very much or even if I don't like it I write it down; its kind of a diary! 
tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Manasi, that's cool. That diary of yours certainly contains many precious gems. Plz plz plz post some scenes from it if u can- especially from the old days.
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Here I go, my list of my fav scenes from KZK. Most of them are in order and they start a little before the 1st leap of 8 years.

1. This was the very 1st scene I had seen in KZK – Rishabh Bajaj & Prerna's first marriage. Ronit looked sooo handsome in that navy blue sherwani & white pheta. This was my fav scene till that 'too hot to handle' scene in which Bajaj & Prerna consummated their marriage.
  2. The 31st December, 2002 episode. Ronit looked very good while dancing with Prerna. Then in the car Bajaj tells her that he loves her very much & can't live without her. This was my fav scene till that 'too hot to handle' scene in which Bajaj & Prerna consummated their marriage.
  3. I don't remember the situation but Bajaj tells Gupta: " Prerna ke dil mein pyaar hain to Anuraag ke liye, mann nein naphrat hain to Anuraag ke liye… main to sirf wohkandha hoon, jis par aanso girte hain to bas Anuraag ke liye"
  4. The next very episode, Bajaj is fully drunk & breaks the glass in his hand. Prerna asks him " yeh aap kya kar rahe hai?" He says, " Main aur kar bhi kya sakta hoon, apne aap ko chot pohchane ke siva… jis ne har mod par tumhara saath diya hain, Kabhi to uska saath diya karo" The next day Prerna tells him that from noe onwards, he doesn't have to get drunk to tell her anything & she will always remain his friend. Then Bajaj promises her that he'll never drink again.
  5. Bajaj is taking Tushar to Australia after that accident by Samay. Bajaj had shouted at Prerna for not testifying against Samay & Sulabh in court. He says, " Us din ke liye maafi chahta hoon. Shayad ummedein inti bad gayi thi ki dosti ki had paar kar gaya. Dobara aaisa nahi hoga."
  6. When Bajaj takes over K – channel, on the day of Anuraag's wedding, Prerna tells Bajaj that he was wrong in taking over K – Channel & he is not the Rishabh Bajaj whom she knew. Bajaj says, " Maine aaj tak, jo bhi tumne chaha hain, tumhare maangne se pehle diya hain, aaj bhi doonga. Kyunki main vahi Rishabh Bajaj hoon jise tum jaanti ho"
  7. The one but last episode before the 1st leap. Bajaj is waiting downstairs in the party hall for Prerna. Ronit looked damn good in that grey suit & Prerna was wearing a pink saari. Bajaj is imagining himself to be dancing with Prerna. Then he goes up to her room to find her crying. Suddenly the window opens bringing a blast of cold air. Prerna comes near to Bajaj. He closes the window & covers her with his blazer. That scene got spoilt by the entry of Mr. Anuraag Basu.

The others I'll write afterwards, there are many more to follow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabawoon

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 3:00am | IP Logged
mindblowing manasi... u have a gr8 recollection i hope that i too had it

Go to top