Kasauti Zindagi Ki

For fans of Rishabh and Prerna Bajaj

tulip thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi all,

Since nothing exciting is happening in KZK after the leap, let's start a new discussion about the previous KZK. Let's discuss and share our most liked and most remembered Bajaj-Prerna scenes.

I think it will be fun to discuss the best scenes of our darlings. They need not be all romantic scenes but whatever touched your heart.

The scenes that I adore the most-

1) The one where Bajaj raises his hand to slap Vishakha but Prerna holds his hand in the air and stops him. Bajaj is shocked that this lady has the courage to stop The Great Rishabh Bajaj. and Prerna looks scared, worried about his reaction. But he accepts Prerna's interference. This scene happens when they are married and vishakha hates Prerna.

2) Then I love the scene when Bajaj insults her and calls her 'family friend' in the party and Prerna tells him angrily that his family and her family are the same.

So what are ur favorite scenes?

Edited by tulip - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushalay thumbnail

2) Then I love the scene when Bajaj insults her and calls her 'family friend' in the party and Prerna tells him angrily that his family and her family are the same.

i too like this scene.

i also like one scene when prerna was pregnant & anurag told her to leave the house & she was standing in the rain weeping near the mandir & bajaj came with an umbrella, huged her & took her with him...that whole scene was very touch 4 me.

Edited by Khushalay - 19 years ago
poo143you thumbnail

hi there. can u please tell me more about the sene that u r talking about when bajaj insults her and says that she is a family friend. for some reason i cant re call that senemay be i missed it. so can u please tell me more about that.

my favorite sene.

1) when anu fins ot baut shena that she is his daughet and he apolozige to preena and then when preeen was worried abut shena's cancer they shows us prenna and bajaj holding hands and sitting on bench.then bajaj says that he will not allow anything happen 2 shena and he hugs preena. it was an awesome sene.

2) when komo tell every1 in Basu house that preena is preg.( sneha)) then when she return home bajaj sy that he has waited so long ffor her and says that he will alwys wait for her but this time he when he turns around he want preena 2 stand n fornt of her and the preena says that she is alwyas in fron of him and so he cn see alwyas and he says PREENA I LOVE YOU. that sence touched me so much.

nulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

* i also liked the scene where prena tells off baja after he calls her a family friend

*i liked the scene where every1 slaps aprona on stage (after they enact hw aprona tried to kill anu)

*i liked the scenes where bajaj sees anu n prena 2gether near the car (bajaj didnt knw dat anu was alive), prena wants to xplain but baja just shows her his hand...later in the house bajaj tells prena hw much he trusted her ....etc etc.

*i liked the scene where bajaj after finding out that sneha needs a bone mero or sumthg sends prena to anu.

will edit if sum otha scenes come in mind

Ibad thumbnail
I like the scene when bajaj and prerna are on ther honeymoon.....and their are flowers all over on the floor...
And when komolike kidnaped Prem and prerna starts slapping herself.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well i loved the following scenes-
1) when bajaj assures prerna that he'll never let anything happen to sneha and she tells him that his words sooth him and she always feels like trusting him with her eyes closed and then they hug....prerna cries and breaks down....bajaj tightens his hug and consoles her.....this was simply superb....

2) then the scene when bajaj saves everyone by fighting with the man who's setting up a bomb....and gets slightly injured....prerna holds his hand and applies an ointment....he tells her that if he'd not come then he'd have lost everything and that he just cant live without his family......

3) even that scene was very touching when prerna finds out that sneha has cancer and she runs out of the hospital.....bajaj comes in a car and gets out...bajaj tries to stop her and then finally when he doe....she breaks down....he hugs her and seats her in the car......on their way back prerna tells him everything and he grows rlly anxious....when they go back sneha asks him why he's crying he tells her that something's gone in his eyes......and when she goes....both bajaj and prerna cry a little and hug

well i'll add more.....but i gtg now!!
hope u enjoyed these-
will post more-
ronitfan

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

by the way tulip...that's a rocking topic...u commenced.

my fav prerna bajaj scenes r:-

the one where bajaj insults prerna n call her their family friend..the entire scene along with prerna's reply.

the scene at the hospital when he visits prerna & prem silently and glances at them from the small window

also the scene when prerna tells anurag regarding bajaj giving her the mang tikka.

there are so many more but right now these come to my mind the most...

overall i loved the scenes that showed the unparralleled support bajaj gave prerna every time she needed it.

Edited by ronitpf - 19 years ago
Ronit thumbnail

i loved these scenes

1) when bajaj was abut to slap vishaka and prerna stopped him and then his eyes filled with anger WOW!

2) when bajaj throwed away anurag's hand from his collar and then holds anurag's coolar with a gr8 force

3) when bajaj was looking at prerna and prem in the hospital from the window

4) when they showed bajaj prerna romantic scene on his birthday(Wow! it was the first time i got to see Ronit without his shirt)

5) then when bajaj insults prerna and calls her a family friend

6) When they showed that anurag is dead and then on bajaj's birthday prerna and bajaj are dancing when deboo calls prerna and asks her to save anu. she tells bajaj a lie and goes but bajaj goes after her and finds her with anu WOW!!!

7) when he returns back home after seeing anu and prerna and then sits on the bed with that superb style! and was thinking abut prerna

8) when he says jaoo prerna sneha ko baacha loo and then when he brings marrige papers to her and in the end he himself tears them

9) i also liked the whole scene of prerna bajaj engagment!

there is a loooooooooooooooooong list of my fav scenes i will post them later

galactic4_1000 thumbnail
hey i love alllll the scenes which ull have said above!! They were rocking scenes....if i can remember any others i'll post about them later!!!
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ALSO I REMEMBER THAT SCENE WHEN ANURAG GOES TO BAJAJ'S HOUSE WHEN BAJAJ IS ACTUALLY ANGRY AND IS HAVING A BEAUTIFUL SCENE IN FRONT OF PRERNA'S PHOTO WHICH ANURAG CATCHES...SOMETHING LIKE THAT...BUT I LOVED RONIT IN THAT EPISODE