Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Actually after reading you're and you're friends' post on page 1 Desu. I am kinda glad Kareena has attitude. She can back herself up! Go Bebo!
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think its still not to late fo loll, she needs to get a divorce-get out of the limelight and find herself a guy she loves and loves her.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

There is a possiblity but I had Dimple in my mind while watching the movie.

there is too much gobar throwing on babita here
when zoya herself hasnt come out and said it was babita or anything to this effect, I dont like this

I dont knw babita but this is too much..her daughters love her and she sure loves her daughters.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bandicoot I dont wanna pass judgement on Babita. I even said, that as a mother I'm sure she felt what she did was for the best for her daughters. But if this is all indeed true (major IF, there's always room for doubt), then I do think her priorities were really messed up and she needs to let her daughters make their own decisions now.

Its not all about prestige, family fortune, wealth.

She doesnt enjoy a good rep in the industry either.
I mean not just the 90s, but her reputation has been in teh news again adn again in 2000s as well. Remember why Kareena had to walk out of KNPH?
Rakesh Roshan could not stand Babita's constant interference, and Babz pulled Kareena out.

In Hrithik's 2001 magazine interview, he literally said, "I dont have any problem with Kareena after what happened with Kaho Na Pyar Hai. That was between my father and her mother. I cant blam her for her what her mother did"

And also, her name features quite prominently Abhishek and Karisma's broken engagement. It was rumored that she made demands about Abhishek's inheritance.

And as much of a scum Sanjay Kapoor seems like, even HE came out in press the first time him adn Karisma were having problems and said, "I dont have any problems supporting my wife. But I will not pay her mother's apartment bills"

Can you imagine what kinda woman says these kinda things?
desigal90 thumbnail
Look, again and again her name crops up whenever there is trouble.
IT cant all be a coincidence.

Karisma's mother behind her split?

Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor's husband Sanjay Kapur today moved an application before the Delhi High Court seeking to implead their five-month-old daughter Samaira as a co-petitioner and appoint him as next friend of the minor for court proceedings.

In his application filed through counsel Manisha Singhal, Sanjay said he was the natural guardian of Samaira and as such he was responsible for and entitled to take all decisions relating to the minor in her interest.

Sanjay, who has filed a writ petition seeking to restrain Karisma from going abroad along with Samaira and cancellation of the minor's passport issued by Regional Passport Office (RPO), Mumbai, submitted that it would be in the interest of justice to add Samaira as a co-petitioner/co-applicant in these proceedings and appoint him as her next friend.

Sanjay's application was likely to be taken up on August 26 when his writ petition would come up for hearing.

Interestingly, it was Karisma whose counsel had on the last date wondered how the petitioner was seeking cancellation of Samaira's passport without impleading her as a party to the case.

Contending that "custody of the child does not ipso facto amount to guardianship", Sanjay said while Karisma may be in the actual physical custody of the child by unilaterally keeping the minor away from her rightful home, "she (Karisma) is not the sole guardian of our daughter."

Claiming to be the natural guardian of Samaira, Sanjay said only he could defend the best interest of the child.

Sunjay, too, accused Karisma of leaving him. "I state the fact that the respondent (Karisma) in a pre-planned manner went for the delivery of our first child to her mother's place and refused to return. She is using Samaira to cause emotional trauma to me and deprive me, as well as our daughter, of love and care," Sunjay claimed.

According to him, he visited the metropolis just to meet his wife and daughter. Through their marriage, he claimed to have taken care of Karisma's expenses, including credit card payments, telephone bills, travel expenses within India and abroad, restaurant and night club bills.

Sunjay also claims to have paid film producers whom Karisma owed money.

"In fact, I continue to pay her credit card and phone bills,"he stated. Copies of credit card statements have been annexed along with the rejoinder.

He said if Karisma continues to have a grievance with regard to lack of financial contribution on his part, he was willing to reimburse the expenses she incured on their daughter.

"However, if she expects me to run her mother's house while I am running the expenses of our matrimonial house, the same is totally unjustifiable," Sunjay said.

See this one.. This is when they were about to get a divorce last time..

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=7942

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
msot desi girls go to their mom's house for childbirth. so i dont really see the problem. Girls try to help their mom financially after their wedding too these days.

babita might have done a few things but i wouldnt label her like that..nor would i place every crime on her head.

so what if she had an affair with ranjeet? she wasnt two timing.

I dont know about others desigal, I will happily comment on actors and their roles but I personally think I am crossing a line when I talk crap about somebody's mother's parenting or that someone ruined their daughters life... or that their mom pushed their daughter on other men etc etc etc
i personally think that is degrading to the mom as well me for even commenting like that

im out of this topic.
Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Bandicoot, babita herself was a celebrity. We comment on Amitabh and Jaya all the time dont we? We say all kinds of things about the Bachans' family.