Sasural Simar Ka

Roli...And her Dialogues..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Really she is the comical character in the show...great mimicry artist...great show...keepit up...i hope this show gets high opening ratings...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ann_92HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Roli...And her Dialogues.." in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Really she is the comical character in the show...great mimicry artist...great show...keepit up...i hope this show gets high opening ratings...

yeah  her character is so funny , one thing about her i like most  is to be crazy for telly shows  but her dad is so strict who dont a bit allow his kids to watch tv...

its interesting show but i dont hope from this that it will ever get high ratings  , there are some more good shows on colors which are greater than this one...

Ann_92

IF-Dazzler

Ann_92

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
avika s doing a really awesum job :)))))))...jus luv her dressing sense n her accesories...she s  a fab artist

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.