Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I know!  I know!  I am new to this show and this forum and causing trouble! 

I understand why she irritates everyone.  She irritates me too!  But let me explain why I like her before you close this topic or throw things at me!  Big smile.

She is this innocent soul who hasn't completely grown up.  She has always lived with her head in the clouds.  Spinning fairy tales between herself and Kesar.  Gulaal and Sudha have indulged this dream of hers.  She goes around from person to person in the household trying spread her unique brand of innocent charm.  She is completely oblivious to all the drama and subtle undercurrents that flow under the calm.

Today we saw some of the undercurrent come to the surface.  The scene between Sudha and Jamuna - wonderful!  Talli just stirred it up but doesn't even know what she stirred up
for the two women.  All the pent up emotions they were both holding deep inside of themselves came bubbling to the forefront.  Just LOVED it!  Both actress were fabulous!

Then the last scene between Talli and Gulaal was just amazing.  You see the two of  them have this great friendship and have a philosophical girl talk.  Here we see that maybe Talli isn't as shallow and silly as we all thought that she does pickup on some of the subtleties.  She picked up on the fact that Gulaal has dedicated her life to the family that she has lost herself.  She doesn't even know what she likes, enjoys, what gives her joy.  What was my favourite part of this scene was the fact Gulaal at some level remembered that  she is a woman who has her own likes, wants and dreams! 

So these are some of my reasons for liking Talli.  She is going to be the catalyst that will change things.  She is going to make Gulaal realize that underneath the person who lives for the happiness of her family is a woman.  A woman who may fall in love? or acknowledge a love?

A character like Tallie is required in these drama!  They help get the main characters get from point "A" to point "B" 

Like everyone (I think) I want the same... B = Gulal and Kasar ak ho (become one)

-Shelly  

Edited by lovtv - 26 April 2011 at 9:12pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

5he11yShirinRNeil-fanjaaneshinKasturiloveryummoBB-Swetha-prernacdasaurisKrisha123iqbals4eversoapbubbleHarpreet.M-Amri-nami2811Lennie*Reemz*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I kind of like Talli! *ducks*" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShirinR

ShirinR

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Hey lovetv, I love your comments on this show ! I agree heartily that Talli is needed to forward the story by acting as catalyst. In showing her thoughtfulness for Gulaal ( berating Kesar for not bringing her and apologizing to Gulaal and giving her the food) I have more respect for her character too, she has a heart underneath her "air" head!! :-) .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaShaNeil-fanKrisha123-Amri-Shell16

Neil-fan

Neil-fan

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Excellently said Lovtv. Characters like Talli are needed, actually even I am surprised she has become less irritating gradually over the weeks. Keep my fingers crossed and hope that she understands and uses her head to come out of her fantasies when the situation arises. But Jamna Kaki's comments today " woh ek bahut bada shrap hain sudha, dekhna ek din isi ladki ki wajah se toofan aayega, aisa klyesh aayega jiska tujhe andaaza bhi nahin hain." has me ConfusedCry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaShaprernacdaKrisha123

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
LOL @ your title.

I have to admit, recently she has been fine. Most probably because she showed the ability to think of something else other than her marriage to Kesar. It's nice that Gulaal can talk to her and you're right she will play a big part in G-K's story but I don't know whether that will be in a positive or negative way. Sometimes I think her obsession with getting married to Kesar will bring out lots of insecurities (remember the ritual G-K had to do and the way Talli reacted?And in yesterday's episode Jamuna Kaki mentioned Talli causing a 'toofan') but on the other hand I feel that she will remain positive, realise what G-K are to each other and help their cause.

I can't say I like her yet because she did so much damage in the first 2 weeks ROFL To be honest, now I'm convinced Gulaal-Kesar are the bigger picture so I'm less worried about Talli.

Edited by *Reemz* - 27 April 2011 at 12:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaSha-Swetha--Amri-Shell16manzilmukul

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Hallo again, Shelly Big smileBig smile!

nope, after this week, I don't think you're about to get things hurled at you for liking Talli LOLLOL turns out she's a sweet kid after all. Still dumb, but nice dumb TongueLOL
TongueIt's messed up Kesar who's lashing out and doesn't know what the hell he's hitting. He's getting all his targets, his targets don't know what hit them and why the hell they got hit - it's adolescence combined with pressure cooker emotions. poor chap.
Bubble

rasika-akaShaShell16manzilmukul

Kasturilover

Kasturilover

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Hi lovtv

Welcome aboardSmile

I like Talli...and for that matter even the actress playing Talli

And let me be clear that...I have no affection or interest in a Talli Kesar pairing.

That said...I like Talli because

a) I find her sensitive...yes yes I know she is quite slow in accepting the Gulaal-Kesar marriage and the ultimate predicament that they are man and wife... ...but then we have to also give credit to the fact that Gulaal seems to always project herself as Kesar's guardian and has herself fanned these feelings in Talli...Embarrassed

b) Talli has done nothing as of now to warrant a dislike towards her...as a 20 year old country bred girl she is full of life...dreamy about the man in her life...occupying herself with helping the elders in household work...and using her time to teach children an extra curricular activity...Pray what can be horrible in the above??

c) She seems obnoxious in her Kesar chant...but with a Kesar who looks like Neil BhattHeartDay Dreaming...who would not do that.LOLLOL

I remember when I first started dating my boyfriend, I could think of nothing else but himLOLLOL...to an extent I used to harrass him even when he wanted a guys nights outLOLLOLLOL...I remember our initial fights were always about cricket matches versus meLOLLOLLOL.

d) I like the girl who plays Talli... ...she is reasonably good looking...fresh faced...and her voice modulations in her dialogue delivery are excellentThumbs Up...her speech and Hindi language diction is quite good...her conversation in the Kesar confrontation episode near the motorbike and the sensitive tone in her voice when she sepaks with Gulaal are very good...Thumbs Up

just take a look at the acting and dialogue delivery of some of the leading Star Plus heroines at the evening time bandD'oh...Talli the actress will seem miles aheadLOLLOLLOL

Regards

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaShaprernacdaShell16manzilmukul

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Hey, nice topic

Even i say in my posts, how Talli is like with Gulaal is so warm and nice, yesterday's episode we saw this again - the way she sometimes takes care of Gulaal sometimes and forces her to talk and let someone else feed her, take care of her etc

This is how i want Talli to be with Gulaal and should be and i agree with you i think i mentioned yesterday that i am hoping Talli sees Kes-Gul and leads them towards each other in a way... coz she is only one who is closest to both and sees how they are at times

The only thing about Talli the character is - she hasnt got much depth esp in those 2 weeks or so but if we put that aside and see how she has been lately, you do feel for her, Helly for a newcomer is pretty good

I for some reason i find that JK is hinting to us all that, Talli is gonna bring some storm into their lives at one point, and didnt Gulaal's mum also say she sees a storm coming as well

-Swetha-Shell16manzilmukul

vasundhara78

Groupbie

vasundhara78

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
 kasturi lover ... till now i thought u were a guy ! honestly.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.