2005 + Jan 2006 Updates - NO COMMENTS

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago

2005 Updates: From March - December

For March and April updates/summary go to: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/27820

For May updates/summary go to: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/31525

For June updates/summary go to: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/39678

For July updates/summary go to: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/51635

For August updates go to: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/63488.

For September updates go to: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/83856

For October updates to go: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/101581

For November updates to go: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/122271

For December updates to go: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/141895

2006 Updates: January - NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

January 2nd, 2006

By: Sree_20

Wishing all here, a Very Happy New Year!!!

Titli and Bulbul are standing in the first floor, looking down, where Ved is sitting in the hall and thinking. She seems to be lost. Titli tells Bulbul that since Ved came back from HK, she looks very depressed. Bulbul says she has just lost her child. Titli says yes, this is the worst thing that can ever happen to a lady. But, something tells me that Ved is upset for another big reason. See the pale eyes, there is only sorrow and darkness in them. She tells Bulbul that she will ask Dhruv whether he has told anything to Ved that has made her upset. Titli tells she will hole Dhruv's ears and ask him to pacify Ved.

Ved is sitting, when Kavitha and Tara arrive with innumerable shopping bags. Kavitha tells Ved that they bought lots of things for Tara's marriage. But Tara says she will take only the ones which Ved chooses for her. So they exhibit everything to Ved, Tara asks her to choose. Ved appears to be cheerful. She is seeing all the various coloured sarees, suddenly, her face turns pale. Tara is upset. She tells Ved that if she is missing Dhruv so much, why did she not stay back, bring Dhruv along with her? Ved is trying hard to control her tears. Tara tells Ved that she does not want answers in monosylabs from her. She will take only those things which Ved chooses. Ved then pretends to be ok, then starts seeing the sarees, jewels and selects them for Tara, who is now happy.

As they are selecting, Kavitha gets a call. It is from her friend, who has taken an appointment with an eye doctor for Kajal. Kavitha tells Ved and Tara that she hopes to get back Kajal's eyesight very soon, as she is consulting a very famous Eye doctor. Ved and Tara are happy. Kavitha says i only wish that all my 3 sons are happy with their wives. Ved goes pale again.

Titli and many have gathered, sitting in a circle, putting mehendi on their hands. Titli tells Kavitha that she has put her husband's name in her palms. She shows the Rajan written on her palms. Kavitha then tells Kajal, Ved and Nih about the significance of the puja they will perform in the evening. She tells them that all the suhaagans will have to put mehendi, then deck themselves just in the way they looked, on the day of their wedding. They need to go to the river side mandap, pray for the well being and long life of their husband. They need to light a diya, place it in the river, taking their husband's name. Ved is upset, so it Nih. Then the ladies take Ved and Nih's hands to put mehendi. Kavitha asks her 3 bahus to put mehendi, get dressed on time in the evening. Mehendi is put. Ved's hand has a DHRUV in it. Nih's hand has a RUDR in it. Ved gets very upset, she runs in.

Ved goes to the puja room, cries her heart out before God. She tells God that she can fool all, but not God. She cannot do this puja now that, she is not a suhaagan. Nih comes there, consoles her. She tells Ved that her puja will really be valued, as she has been a very loving wife to her husband even when he was there. Now, when he is gone, she still continues to hold her husband's family from breaking up. This in itself is a reason for you to do this puja. Now, the happiness of the entire family lies in your hands, so you need to do the puja, Nih says. Ved is in tears.

Puja. A bed like arrangement is made in the centre of a river, with the idol of God placed. All are dressed well, they come to do the puja. Nih, Kavitha and Kajal walk in front followed by Ved. The 3 step onto the dias placed on the river, go and perform the puja. As Ved is setting her foot on the dias, she stops. She begins to think. The 3 perform the puja, are coming, wehn Kavitha asks Ved why she stopped. Ved says she had left the kalash in the car, so went to get it. Kavitha asks Ved to perform her puja,as they have done it. She asks Ved to come to the river side then. Ved goes, is performing the puja, with tears running down her cheeks, when Sundari comes there. She ridicules Ved being here. She tells that her puja does not have any value now, as this pure place of God is now spoilt by a widow entering it. Ved is in tears. She screams at Ved, how dare you come here and spoil the atmosphere? Why are you wearing all these things, why are you dressed like a suhagan? Who gave you the right to do so? She tells Ved that she will give her a suggestion, she should not waste her time donig all this puja as it does not have any meaning. She is screaming when Nih comes there.Nih tells Sundari that now tell me, who gave you the right to be here? Ved is atleast a widow, with her husband's name with her. Her husband has given her the love of saath janams. But Sundari cannot be called a suhaagan or a widow. There is a seperate category for people like Sundari, they are called Doosri Aurat. Ved is far better than Sundari, who does not have the husband's name, or the rights of a wife. Sundari is shocked. Nih tells Sundari that she will give her a usggestion, she needs to go out of this place, she cannot waste her time here, as her puja does not have any meaning. SAying this, she takes Ved with her. Sundari stands shocked.

All at the river side, standing on the steps, to place the lighted diyas in the water. Ved and Nih come. Kavitha is already there with Kajal. All assemble. All place the diyas in water, Ved is about to place, she stops. Nih sees this, tells her that she cannot worry over Sundari's words. Ved is donig the right thing, so she should not allow Sundari's words to hurt her, stop her from doing it. Ved then places the diya. She is crying as she does this. Nih is relieved. All are just looking at their diyas sailing in water. Suddenly, Ved's diya blows off. All are shocked to see it. Kavitha is stunned. Sundari gets up, screams, says that this is a bad omen, she worries what is wrong with Dhruv. This makes Kavitha more tense.

Home. Ved comes to Kavitha, asks her why she is worried. Nih is also there. Kavitha tells Ved that she is worried about Dhruv. She needs to speak to him immediately. Ved and Nih are shocked. I will not rest till i hear his voice. Ved ays nothing is wrong, he has your prayers with him. Ved is in tears, as she says this. Kavitha is restless, tries Dhruv's mobile. But it says it is not reachable. Kavitha complains to Ved that whenever she tries, his phone is not reachable. Ved says that  network might not be there. Kavitha says if a small problem comes near a son, a mother will get so panicky. Now, her heart has stopped beating, she will die if she does not hear her son Dhruv's voice. She cries and goes in. Ved and Nih are upset.

Next morning, a phone rings. Kavitha runs and picks it up in the hall. Ved is seeing from upstairs, Sundari is down, near Kavitha. Kavitha answers, is very happy and excited and says Dhruv!!! How are you? She is talking to him, Ved and Sundari look stunned, as they do not know who has called...

Tomorrow: Kajal's operation over, her eye bandage is being removed. Ant is standing before her, he is tensed. Kajal opens her yes, sees Ant. She at once recognises him, screams What are you doing here?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess thumbnail
January 3rd, 2006

Kavitha is excited to talk to Dhruv. She is talking, asking him how he is? She asks him to come hom,e she is missing him. She then tells him that papa is better now, but all are missing him. Sundari is shocked, asks herself how come a person who is dead can call ? She goes out of the house. Kavitha is going on talking, she tells Dhruv that his voice is not very clear. She talks about Tara's marriage.

They then show Rudr and Nih in the outhouse. Rudr is the person who is talking to Kavitha, as Dhruv. He has kept the mobile a bit away from the ear, is talking to her. He tells her that he misses all. He will try to come before Tara's marriage as he needs to finsh some work here. He then tells Kavitha that the network is not proper, he will call later. He cuts the call. After he cuts, Viren comes there. Kavitha tells him that Dhruv had called. He is fine. Viren says the next time he calls, i need to talk. Ved is shocked, does not know who called as Dhruv.

Rudr and nih are crying after the phone talk. Just then, Sundari comes there, says that she is proud that Rudr is doing all this. But she asks Him, till when will he try to fill up from Dhruv? This reality has to be known to all someday. Nih and Rudr are upset. Sundari says i will see till when this drama takes place.

Sundari is with Ant when Kavitha comes there. She tells Ant that she needs to talk to him. She tells him that she has taken an appointment with Dr. Rathe for Kajal. He is here in town only for 2 days. So he has to take her there the very next day. Ant says he will take her. Kavitha reminds him that he cannot miss this appointment. Kavitha leaves.

Sundari tells Ant that he will not take Kajal to the doctor. She tells him that he cannot ruin his and her life, by getting eyesight to Kajal. She says Kajal will definitely identify us, then our life will get miserable. She orders him that he cannot do this. She then tells him to think calmly about this, and decide not to go to the doctor. Ant is in a dilemma.

Tara has just bought sarees for herself. Kavitha is outside, asking the pandal wala to do this and that. Tara comes there, so does Rudr. Tara is excited over the shopping she has done. She tells that she will not sit in the mandap till Dhruv arrives. Kavitha tells her that she talked to Dhruv, he will come soon. Tara denies, says she wants him before her marriage. Rudr tells Kavitha that he has some urgent work in Pune, will be back by tomorrow. Kavitha hesitates, then agrees.

Ant is in the hospital. Kajal's operation is over. The doctors are removing the bandage from her eyes. Ant looks tensed, is standing in front of her. Kajal gets her eyes sight, as she sees Ant, she gets wild. She asks the doctors why is this person here? The doctors says that he is your husband. Kajal gets a shock. She screams at Ant, saying that if i had to see a person like you after getting my eye sight, i would have preferred to be blind. If i knew you were my husband, i would have preferred to be blind. How mean of you to have married me after you spoilt my life? I just cannot see you as my husband as i see you as the killer of my mother. Ant is shocked. Kajal asks him to get out of her life. Ant gets up. It was a dream. He is perspiring, Kajal is sleeping beside him. He gets up, is restless, does not know what to do. Kajal gets up, searches for Ant near her, calls for him. Ant goes near her, tells her that he wants to ask her something. He then asks her how will she react if she gets to know the person who was responsible for her accident? Kajal says why are you asking this in the mid of the night? Ant says i want to know. Kajal says i can never pradon that person. He ruined my life, gave me darkness, took my mother from me, i cannot forgive him. Ant is shocked.

Next morning, Ved and Nih in hall. Ved is telling Nih that it is 13 days since Dhruv passed away. They need to do some ritual. As she is saying this, Kavitha comes there, gives the guest list to Ved, gives her instructions to take care of beautician, jewels, going to bank etc. Ant comes there. Kavitha tells Ant that since Dhruv and Rudr are not there, she needs hus help to talk to the caterer. Ant agrees. Kavitha then tells Ant that he first needs to take Kajal to the doctor, then do this work. As she is saying this, Sundari comes dressed in a white saree. She tells Kavitha that Ant will not go to the doctor, he is coming out with er. Titli asks why are you dressed like this? Has anybody died? Sundari looks at Ved and Nih, says that somebody she knows very well, ahs just lost her young son. It was an accident. So today is the 13th day. The person who dies in an accident, needs to be given mukti by doing pind daan on 13th day. So she is gonig. Ved and Nih look at her, as she says this. Kavitha says Ant has to go to the doctor. Sundari says Kajal is my bahu, so you need not dictate to me what has to be done for her. You take care of your 2 bahus, i will take care of mine. She says this, takes Ant with her and goes. Kavitha is upset, goes from there. So does Titli. Nih thinks, so Sundari and Ant do not want to take Kajal to the doctor. They never want her to get back her eye sight. Why is it like that? As she is thinking, Ved asks Nih to come with her.

Nih and Ved got to the temple Ved is talking to the panditji there. Nih asks him , what has to be done if a young person dies in an accident, when his body has not been found and last rites not done? The pandit asks who has died? Ved says it is my husband. Ved then with tears, asks him what has to be done? He says that since this is an accident, the pind daan has to be done for sure, so that the atma gets mukti. He says that Ved has to come at 7 next morning. He says that this ritual has to be done either by father, brother or son. Nih and Ved are shocked. The pandit goes. Nih tells Ved that by tomorrow morning, Rudr will not return. So what do we do ? He is Dhruv's brother , but he is not here. Ved says i will do the ritual for Dhruv.

Next morning. Kavitha is holding her puja thali, ready to go to the temple. She calls Ved. The servant tells her that she is not at home. Kavitha thinks Ved has gone to the temple to pray for Tara, give a special puja for her. She also goes to the temple.

In the temple, along the riverside, the pandit is waiting with all the arrangements for the ritual done. Nih is sitting. Ved gets down the steps dressed in white. She looks very pale, is crying. She comes, sits. She begins to do the ritual, the pind daan etc. Nih keeps crying looking at this. As Ved does, she is also crying. Kavitha enters the temple. Ved takes the sacred water in the vessel, goes to the river side. The pandit asks her to say whatever he says. He says " This ritual has been done to give mukti to my husband. Please accept this pind daan, let the atma of my husband Dhruv Raizada gets mukti. Ved repeats this. As she is saying Dhruv's name, Kavitha comes near, hears it. She sees Ved in white saree pouring water, into the river. She is shocked. Ved is crying as she pours the water in the river, saying what she ahs to say. Kavitha is stunned.

Tomorrow: Ved crying, she is pouring water over her head, indicating that she is done with all the rituals for her husband. She is crying. Kavitha then goes to the same river side, where the ritual has been performed, cries her heart out for her dead son.
Princess thumbnail
January 4th, 2006

Kavitha is shocked when she hears Ved tell the lines - Let the soul of Dhruv rest in peace. Ved is crying. She then lights a diya, places it in water. Nih and Ved are crying. Kavitha puts her puja thali to the goruned, is shocked.

Ved and Nih go from that place without noticing Kavitha. Kavitha then comes to the place where the ritual was done, she cries her heart out. She then goes to the river bed, sits on the steps , sees the diya lit for Dhruv in water. She cries. She screams that Dhruv, you cannot leave me. She remembers the Guruji's words that Dhruv has Mrityu yog,has tough time for the next 72 days. She says, i did so much puja for you, for your well being. You cannot leave me. She cries. She yells. She then sees Dhruv's face in water. Dhruv is smiling towards her. Kavitha sees this, calls for Dhruv. As she is about to place her hand into water, the face disappears. She cries.

Ved is in another place, pouring water over her head. She is completely drenched, as she remembers Dhruv. Kavitha is crying near the river side. Both are crying at their respective places.

Ved comes home, is in her room. She is now wearing a coloured saree. She is crying, she remembers the time she had with Dhruv. Kavitha is walking towards her house. She is crying too. Kavitha keeps thinking of her time with Dhruv. Ved puts the bangles, thinks of the dance with Dhruv, thei happy moments.

Ved is about to put Sinndoor on her forehead when Kavitha comes there. She is in tears. She sees Ved in a coloured saree, calls for Ved. Ved turns with the sinndoor dibba in hand. She gets up. Kavitha comes near her with tears rolling down her cheeks. She sees Ved in tears. Kavitha asks Ved , where is Dhruv? Ved is shocked. Kavitha shows her mobile, tells Ved to call him now, she needs to speak to him. Ved begins to say that you cannot speak.... when Kavitha says i know i can never speak to him. Ved is stunned. Kavitha with tears in her eyes, says that no person can call from this place. No person can come back from where Dhruv is now. Ved gets a shock, she drops the Sindoor Dibba down to the floor. Kavitha tells her that she has lost her son, that is the fact. Ved hugs her, they both cry. Kavitha then asks Ved how did this happen? Ved says that they both were very happy in HK. But somebody's eyes hit their happiness. Dhruv had to go to Mainland China, i was also to go, but i did not go. Ved then cries, says my life came to a screeching halt there. Kavitha cries. Nih comes there. Kavitha says i do not know who will console each other now? You have lost your husband, i have lost my son. I can say that this is injustice. I do not know whom to blame, Destiny or God? Ved tries to console her, when Nih says the one who is responsible for this is....when Ved says destiny, name it at that. She cries. Nih is shocked, as Ved did not want Sundari's name to be revealed. Nih says that Ved did this bcos she did not want papa's health to deteriorate, also she did not want a stoppage to Tara's marriage. Kavitha is moved. She says how did you keep this sorrow to your heart, for the happiness of this family? Kavitha cries, then she tells Ved that whatever it be,i will not allow you to suffer like this. She goes. Nih screams at Ved why she stopped her? Ved tells Nih that she also feels hurt on seeing Sundari. Her blood boils, she wants to kick her out of this house. But she can do nothing. She has to just keep quiet. She has to allow Sundari to enjoy her helplessness. She says that she could not safeguard her sinndoor, but she will definitely help mama to safeguard her sinndoor. Nih is in tears.

Viren is seeing old albums, of Ant and Dhruv as kids. Kavitha is about to enter the room, she wants to tell everythig to him. Ved comes. She is now dressed as a suhaagan. She tells Kavitha that she should not tell papa about this. Kavitha says i cannot see you suffering, i understand the pain you are going thor. You have lost your husband, but now you cannot even show your sorrow. Ved tells her that we have lost Dhruv, but we need papa. This family needs his guidance. You should not tell him, we have no other go, but to keep our mouth shut. Kavitha has no words to say, but to accept. Both cry.

Kavitha sees Kajal in the hall, asks her why she did not go to the doctor? Kajal says she does not know anything. Kavitha sasy she had told Ant to take her to the eye surgeon. Nih is also seated there. Kajal says he never told me of this. Kavitha calls Ant, asks him why he did not take her? Ant says i am sorry, i forgot in the midst of Tara's marriage preparations. Kavitha tells him that Dr. Rathe is there in India for 2 days, he will leave for Germany, will not be back before 6 months. Ant says he will call up, fix another appoiintment. Nih thinks, what bigger work can Ant have , other than taking Kajal to the doctor? I need to find out.

Kavitha is in her room, is crying, holding a big size photo of Dhruv in her hand. Ved comes there. Kavitha tells her that Ved has been the best bahu possible for them. But being her mil, she cannot give her the much needed blessings for a girl. She canot even say, Sada Suhaagan raho. May you prosper. God took away this right from me. I do not know what to give you in return now. She cries her heart out. Ved falls on her, cries.

Tomorrow: Nih is questioning Kajal, asto whether she remembers the person who was responsible for her accident. Kajal says i do remember the faces vaguely. They were a young man and a lady. Nih is shocked. Kajal then tells that with the words they were speaking, she thinks they were mother and son. Nih is shocked to know this...
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
January 5, 2006

Yippee!!! Yay!!! Sachin is back!!!

Kajal is in her room, when Nih comes there with a gift for her. She tells Kajal that she got a saree for her. Nih tells her that when you got married, we were not here, were in Singapore, so i did not get an opportunity to know you and get close with you. Kajal gives respect to Nih saying Aap. Nih tells her to call her as Tum. Nih tells her that she wants to know more about her, wants to be her close friend. Kajal says you are also nice like Kavitha Maa. She tells her that they are friends from now on, holds her hands. Nih thinks that to know more about the enemies, she needs to make friendship in the enemy's house. Kajal asks Nih why she is silent. Nih then tells her that she was thinking whether she has seen the person who was responsible for her accident. Kajal says that i vaguely remember, they were two people. With what they were talking, i could make out that they were Mother and Son. Nih is shocked. She asks herself whether this other -Son duo can be Sundari and Ant.

Marriage festivities have begun. All are assembled, are dancing. Titli and Bulbul are dancing to a music. Tara is very excited. Kavitha is standing upstairs, watching everything. She is crying. She is asking God ,asto why the pain and grief of losing a son is now converted into joy and enjoyment. The house which has to see mourning and crying, is now filled with joy and marriage celebration. The cries and tears of losing a son is now immersed in the happiness and joy of marriage, she cries. Suddenly, she sees Dhruv dressed in a sherwani, standing, smiling at her. She runs towards him, he is putting his hands forwards to embrace her. Kavitha runs to him, hugs him, cries. She then tells Dhruv, why did you leave me and go? You know very well that i cannot live without you. Dhruv smiles, tells her that he is always there in her heart. He then tells her not to cry and spoil the atmosphere. Today is a very big day for my sister and your daughter Tara. So you should not feel sad over anything, you should be happy, you should do Tara's Bidaai with happiness and a smiling face. She tells him with tears in her eyes, that she will do anything for her son. She smiles. She then hugs him, when she realises she is still upstairs, she had a dream of Dhruv's coming. She is again in tears.

Down, the dance and celebrations are in full swing. Kavitha walks down. Ved is there, dressed, but her mind is elsewhere. Rudr sees Kavitha coming, with tears in her eyes. Rudr goes to her and tells her that i know very well that i can never take Dhruv's place, he will always be missed. But i assure you that i will carry out my responsibilities and be a support to you forever. This brings a smile on Kavitha's face. Tara comes there, tells her that she is angry with Dhruv. She tells them that she will not marry till he comes. Rudr and Kavitha are stunned.

In her room, Kavitha is worried, she does not know what to do and what to tell Tara. She then tells herself that she is now in a catch 22 situation. She is forced to do whatever she was not willing to do. She has no other go. She then calls somebody. A lady,picks up. The lady's face is not shown. She says Hello.(With her voice, i take a wild guess that this lady is Maya Alagh, I may be wrong here too).

Ved and Nih are talking in the room. Ved tells Nih she does not understand how to convince Tara. Nih is also worried. Ved is telling Nih that they have to tell the truth to Tara, as she will never agree to marry without Dhruv. Ved says we need to tell, I will live my entire life with Dhruv's thoughts in mind. Sundari comes there, claps her hands, gives her wicked smile asusual. She then tells them that their palnnign is very good. She just wanted this to happen. She mocks a Ved saying that her love is with her. Ved screams at her, you have spoilt my life, now what do you want? Sundari says that i will not keep quiet till i take out all the happiness from you all. Nih yells at her, tells her to shut up. They have seen lots of her. They will not keep quiet now. Ved tells Sundari that every person has his share of bad days. She tells Sundari that her bad time has started from now. She warns Sundari to be careful.

All ladies assembled , sitting in a circle. It is Tara's Haldi Rasm. Kavitha , Nih andKajal are there. Ved is not there, she is standing outside the room, watching thro the window. Tara realises that Ved is not there, calls for her. Nih and Kavitha are upset. Titli gets up to bring Ved. Kavitha says you sit, i will get her. Kavitha comes out, sees Ved outside. Ved tells her that this custom of putting Haldi should be done only by Suhaagans. She very well knows that she is not one. Kavitha is moved. Ved tells her that she does not want to be a bad omen in Tara's happiness. So she will not come there where she is not supposed to come. She requests Kavitha to manage the situation. Kavitha nods, goes. Ved continues to pwwp thro the window. Kavitha sits, tells all that she searched the entire house, but Ved is nowhere. Nih is upsrt, Sundari gives a sarcastic smile. Kavitha tells all that she must be busy with work, let us begin the custom. Let 5 suhaagans do the haldi function. Then, Nih, Kajal, Kavitha put Haldi on Tara. Tara looks very happy. Ved sees all this. She is also happy for Tara.

As the function is gonig on, the servant brings juice glasses to all seated there at the haldi function. He gives a glass to Kajal. Kajal asks him where is Sundari maa. He says she has gone to her room. Kajal tells him that he has to go and give the juice glass first to Sundari maa, then her. The servant nods, is going out of the room, when he dashes against Bulbul who is coming with sweet packets in her hand. Bulbul drops the packets down. But the juice glass which is in the servant's hands is intact. He then keeps the tray which has the glass down, helps Bulbul in taking the sweets that has fallen to the floor. Just then, somebody drops 2 tablets, inside the glass. They do not show who did it. They just show 2 tablets being dropped into the tumbler. Nih sees this.

Sundari is in her room, when the servant gives her the juice. She takes it, is about to drink, when her bangles get entangled in her saree. She tries to remove it, when she puts the glass down, the juice spills all over the room. She then picks up the tumbler, accidentally sees that a part of the tablet is still there, has not dissolved. She is shocked. She tells herself , somebody was planning to kill me. Who did this? She calls the servant, asks him asto who gave this glass to him. He tells her that Kajal asked him to give this glass to her. She is shocked. She asks herself who could do this to me? It is nott hat i do not have enemies in this house, but who is this? Is it Kajal? What can that blind girl do? She is confused.

Wedding. Baraat has arrived. The muhurat is about to start. All are near the mandap. Rudr brings Tara down. Both come. Ved and Kavitha are very happy. Tara is about to set foot into the mandap, when she stops herself. She then tells all that she will not enter the mandap, she will not marry until Dhruv comes. All are shocked. Ved tells her not to create a scene, as all are seeing. She tells Tara to come. Kavitha also tells her that she talked to Dhruv. He was in the airport, trying for tickets. He will come as soon as he gets tickets. Ved and Nih are upset. As Tara is protesting, Titli runs in, from the main door, tells Tara that her wait is over as he is coming. Ved and Nih are shocked. Titli then tells them that Dhruv has arrived. All are stunned. Then they show the door, where a person dressed in suit comes. They show the legs first, then move up. Yippee!!! It is Sachin, but i do not know whether it is Dhruv... He looks tensed. He comes in. Ved and Nih are shocked to see him. Tara is excited with tears running down her cheeks. Rudr is happy to see him. Ant is happy. Surprisingly, they do not show Kavitha's reaction.(Looks like this is not Dhruv, but somebody else, whom Kavitha knows...sad). Sundari is shocked....

Tomorrow: Sundari is tensed. She tells herself that she was happy that both Ved and Dhruv are dead. But first, Ved came back and now Dhruv. She is also tensed that somebody in this house is wanting to kill her.She asks herself who could this be?

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
January 6, 2006

All are excited to see Dhruv standing near the door. Ved , Nih are shocked. Tara runs to him, hugs Dhruv. She cries, tells him she would not have got married if he had not come. Dhruv does not talk at all. He does not react to Tara's hug too. Ved is speechless. She too runs to him, hugs Dhruv. As soon as she hugs him, Ved realises that something is not right. Dhruv does not react, he keeps staring at Ved. Ved sees his eyes, realises that something is definitely wrong. She does not see the love in Dhruv's eyes. Kavitha comes there, tells Dhruv that thank god, you came. All take him in. Tara's marriage rituals start. Ved seems to be lost in thoughts. Dhruv is very serious, does not talk to anybody as the marriage takes place. Abhi puts Sinndoor on Tara's forehead. The saath pheres take place. The marriage is successfully done with. Tara's bidaai takes place. All bid her a tearful farewell.All the while, Sundari cannot overcome the shock of seeing Dhruv.

After the marriage, Ved and Dhruv are in the room. Ved screams at him, asks him who are you? I know very well that you are not my Dhruv. The person keeps silent, keeps staring at Ved. Kavitha comes there. She tells Ved that i knew that you would have this as your first Question to him. Ved is shocked. She asks Kavitha, so you knew this was not Dhruv? Kavitha nods. Kavitha then tells Ved that now, she will want to know who this person is, where has he come from? Ved adds on, why has he come here? Kavitha then tells her that this is not Dhruv. Ved says but how is it possible, how can two people have the same face? Kavitha says ctwins can be identical, isn't it? Ved is stunned. Kavitha then tells her that this was a secret she had hid from one and all. This is Karan. He is my son. He is the twin brother of Dhruv. I had given Karan to my sister, Urvashi, who had no issues. Nobody knows of this. I had promised her that i will never let this secret come to my lips. But then, a mother and wife was in dilemma as she had to help her family out. So i called my sister who lives in Canada, says Kavitha.

Flashback is shown. Kavitha is talking to her sister. (As i said, this is not Maya Alagh, it is some other lady). Urvashi is very happy to talk to Kavitha didi. Kavitha tells her that Dhruv is dead. Urvashi is shocked. Kavitha then tells her that as a mother and wife, she wants a small favour from her. Kavitha tells Urvashi that 26 years back, without the knowledge of my family members, i had given you my new born, the twin of Dhruv, Karan. Now, i want the same Karan to come here just for 26 hours. Urvashi is shocked. She tells Kavitha that when she lost her kid and husband in an accident, she also wanted to die. When she was about to commit suicide, it was Kavitha who was there with her in Canada. Kavitha had then given Karan to her, with the promise that she will never open this secret to anybody. Urvashi tells her that she is now asking for her life, which she cannot do. SAying this, she cuts the phone and cries.

Flashback ends. Ved asks Kavitha asto why she did not tell her this truth. Kavitha tells her that she never expected Karan to come here. Kavitha then asks Karan , did Urvashi's mind change after the phone talk? She had refused to send you, now, how did you come? Karan is silent. He then tells her that he does not know whether his mom's heart melted or not. But he heard their conversation from a parallel connection. He knew very well that his mom will not send him here. So he decided to lie to his mom, and come here. Kavitha is shocked. She tells him, it is not good to lie to your mom like this. Karan says that i was hurting a mom here also, by not coming. He then says that it is just a matter of 26 hours, so i will go as soon as it gets over. Ved is stunned. Kavitha tells her that Karan is here only bcos of the timr limit she had asked for. Kavitha then tells Ved that these are testing times for a mother and a wife. But we have to go thro' this. Ved asks but why has he to be here for a short time? Kavitha says the entire house is brooding over Dhruv's absense, so if he fills for Dhruv even for few hours, we can make all happy. She requests Ved to keep this as a secret. She tells Ved that she has to show happiness on her face, pretend that her Dhruv is back. Kavitha tells Karan that he has to know each and every member of this family very well now. Ved is sad though.

Sundari is in her room. She thinks what is happening? She had thought that both Ved and Dhruv were out of her way. First, Ved returned, now it is Dhruv. She does not understand why her winning ways came to a halt all of a sudden. Sundari is worried, says to herself that she has to now pack her bags, as these people will not allow her to stay on here. She also tells herself that there is somebody in this house who is trying to kill me. So i need to be careful.

Karan is with Viren. Viren is very much excited to see Dhruv. He asks Dhruv why he stayed back for so long in HK. Karan blinks, does not know what to say. Kavitha then comes. She tells Viren to rest, he has been sitting with Dhruv for a long time now. Viren says my tiredness and weak feeling has disappeared, with Dhruv's coming. Karan is feeling very uneasy sitting ther. Kavitha is happy. She then asks Dhruv to go and sleep.

In Ved's room, Ved is sitting when Nih and Rudr come to the room. Nih is very happy, is jumping with joy. She tells Ved that she is very very happy that Dhruv is back. Rudr also tells Ved that it was her love that has brought him back. He is so happy to have got back his brother. Nih cannot express her happiness in words. Rudr tells Ved that all are so eager to meet Dhruv, that papa, mama, Titli mami, Tara are not leaving Dhruv at all. They have to now get an appointment to meet Dhruv. AS he is saying this, Karan comes in. Rudr hugs him. Ved is feeling uneasy. Nih starts to ask him questions. Sundari is standing out, hearing to all this. Nih asks Karan, wher were you all these days? If you were fine, then why did you not contact Ved? Karan is now blinking. He turns the other way, then starts to tell that her only knew that his plane had an explosion, caught fire. Then he remembers nothing. When he got back his consciousness, he was in a small village, in a house. He had been unconscious for many days. THey told him that he was found in the river, when the plane fell into the river. He was very weak , so took time to get well. AS soon as he got the strength to travel, he went back to the hotel. He got to know that Ved had returned to India thinking Dhruv is dead. Then he remembered Tara's marriage date too. So he came home. Rudr says all's well that ends well. All are happy. Karan and Ved are feeling uneasy.

Tara and Abhi's first night. Abhi gifts Tara a ring, he puts it on her finger. She is very happy. Abhi tells Tara that his love for her will remain forever. THey should start their married life, with the vows they have made for each other. Tara agrees. She then tells Abhi that she wants a favour from him. She tells him that she wants to know who killec Rahul. Abhi is shocked, tells her not to think of the past. Tara tells Abhi that she has been very restless after his death, as Dhruv and papa had to face so much. Dhruv was infact put behind bars for that. So she wants to know who killed Rahul, she wants to see the prson behind bars. Abhi promises that he will re open the case, will get the culprit convicted. Tara is happy. Both hug.

Sundari is ready to sleep at night. She is rearranging her pillows when she sees a wrapped red cloth under her pillow. She is shocked, open the cloth. She is horrified to find 3 nimbus inside it. One nimbu has been pierced, with a sharp needle into it. There are two other nimbus. She drops the thing on the bed. The cloth has sinndoor in it, which falls on the bed. Sundari is stunned. Then Sundari notices that ther is a doll like thing on the other side of the bed. She is perspiring. She tells herself that someone is definitely trying to kill her. First, it was the tablets in juice, now, it is black magice. She is surprised, she then notices a ear ring on the floor. She picks it up. It is Nih's big Blue earring that she was wearing at the time of marriage. Sundari realises that it is Nih's.

Tomorrow: Sundari gives the red cloth with the nimbus in Nih's hands. Nih opens it, sees it, is shocked. She tells Sundari, now you are upto this also. Sundari screams ,tells her that it is Nih who is trying to kill her by practising this black magic. Nih is shocked. She points her finger at Sundari, asks her to stop blabbering.
srk_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

January 9th, 2006

Sorry Friends, i can manage to write only a short update today, hubby is down with fever, so have not time!!!

Sundari is shocked to get the ear rings of Nih. She thinks will Nih do this? How dare she try to hurt me? Sundari then goes to Nih's room. Sundari shows her the red cloth with nimbu, asks her why has she done all this? Nih says so you are well versed in this too. Sundari screams at her, Nih also raises her voice. She points fingers at her, tells her that she has not done it, will not tolerate her screaming at her. She asks her to get out of the room. Sundari says you cannot blackmail me with Ved's evidence and her gawaahi. Remeber, she has gone to the mental asylum twice, so no one will believe her. Nih asks her to get out.

Kavitha is thinking about the time left for Karan to return. She says to herself, that she is so obund by time, she is not able to think any other thing. She is tensed, asto what will happen after the time limit exceeds? Ved is also in thoughts.

Karan is talking to his mom over the phone. His mom is crying, asking him to come back. Karan assures her that he will be back in 10 hours, as 16 hours are over out of the 26. Kavitha also comes there. Urvashi wants to talk to Kavitha. Kavitha, with tears in her eyes, tells her that she is glad to have seen Karan. Urvashi, though talks to the point, tells her that in 10 hours, Karan should be out of the house, on his way home. Kavitha says this is the promise of a mother.

Breakfast table. Viren, Kavitha, Karan, Ved, Nih are eating. Kavitha tells Viren that Dhruv actually fears to talk to you, so i am speaking. She tells Viren that Dhruv has to go back to HK, as his work is not over. Viren tells Dhruv that he should not go. Kavitha argues. Nih tells Kavitha that Rudr will go and complete. Kavitha says no, Dhruv has started it ,so he has to go. Viren says Ved will never want Dhruv to go again, ask her. Ved says mama is right, Dhruv needs to go. Viren is surprised, then says if Ved feels so, then ok. Kavitha is relieved.

Karan and Ved are talking in the room. Karan is telling Ved that he was unaware for 26 long years that he had a twin brother. But when he came to know , Dhruv was dead. He is feeling sad. Later, Ved and Karan realise that Ant and Kajal are standing at the door step. Both get tensed that they both have listened to Karan. Ant and Kajal come inside. Karan and Ved are tense. Ant tells Dhruv that whatever has happened is past. Now, let us beign afresh. Everything will be the same from now on, Dhruv. He asks him to forgive him. Karan and Ved realise that Ant has not heard anything, they are relieved. Ant hugs Dhruv, tells him that when he was away, he realised that he could not live without him. Ved is happy to see the change in Ant. She cries that Dhruv is not able to see this. Karan is also touched. Kajal then calls Ved, tells Dhruv and Ved that she got a gift for them. She then opens the box, she is holding. It has 3 idols, Ram, Sita and Lakshman. Kajal hands one idol after another to Ved. She places Lakshman and Ram in wrong places. Ant corrects her, tells her that Lakshman can never take Ram's place. Ved and Karan are upset.

Next day, Karan is leaving. He seeks the blessings of Viren, Kavitha asks him to take care of himself. He does not talk to Ved, but looks at her, goes. Ved too, looks at him, without talking anything. Karan leaves the house. Ved is relieved, sad too.

Ved and Kavitha in the room. Ved tells Kavitha that she can no longer play this . Kavitha tells her that Viren's reports are expected the next day. So they will check with the doctor, then with his advise, tells him about Dhruv. Both Ved and Kavitha hug each other and cry.

Kajal is having burn wounds on her hands. Ant is putting ointment on her hand, when Sundari comes there. Ant tells her that Kajal was in the kitchen, making Pasta for Sundari, bcos she likes. Sundari says why did you go to the kitchen? Kajal says you like Pasta, isn't it? So i thought of making it for you. Then . Kajal asks Sundari to eat. She makes her sit in the dining table, the servant brings the pasta bowl. Sundari begins to eat. Ant tells Sundari that he will take Kajal in, put ointment on her hands. Sundari says ok. She is eating. The chandelior which is just above wehre Sundari is sitting, has been made loose. It is shaking, the screw and nut are giving way. Kajal comes, sits on the toher end of the table. Sundari is eating, when the phone rings. Kajal gets up to go, when Sundari says i will pick it up. Sundari just goes away, when the Chandelior falls down. Sundari gets a bruise on her head. She falls down. Kajal rushes to her, asks her what happened? Sundari is tense. She calls for the servant, asks him how did this fall? What is happening in this house? Kajal is tensed, worried about Sundari. She asks her is she hurt? Sundari says she is ok, she has a small bruise on her head, she will take care. Sundari goes to her room, after ordering the servant to clean up the glass pieces. Kajal turns, walks towards the glass pieces, not aware where the pieces are. She is about to set foot on the glass pieces, when she moves her legs to a place where there is no glass piece. She then gives a wicked look, she sees whether Sundari has gone. Kajal can see. She sits, picks up a sharp edged glass piece, gives out a smile and thorsw the piece away.

Tomorrow: Kavitha and Ved with Viren. Viren asks them whether they both are hiding something. Kavitha says that Dhruv will.... when Dhruv comes in, calling for mama. Kavitha and Ved are shocked.

srk_rulz thumbnail

January 10th, 2005

Kajal is sitting near the glass pieces, when Titli, Kavitha, Nih all come there hearing the noise. Kajal gets up. Nih holds her, Kajal looks afraid, she tells her that the chandelior almost fell on Sundari. All are upset. Titli orders the servant to clean up the place. All go in, Nih and Kajal are there. Nih tries to hold Kajal's hands to help her go upstairs. But Kajal tells her that she is now used to all places in this house, so she can manage.

Kajal comes to her room. She is holding Sundari's photo. She has  vengeful eyes. She looks at her photo, tells that their happy life was ruined by this lady. I lost you mama, i will not leave this lady alone. I will see to it that she suffers for whatever she has done to us. She cries seeing  the photo. She vows that she will make Sundari tensed, will runi her life, make her mad and tensed bcos of these problems. She then burns the photo, gives a wicked smile, tells that she came to this house noyl with this intention. She also acted as though she was blind only for this.

Ant is with Sundari in her room. Sundari is lying on the bed. Ant asks her how did  this happen? Who is doing all this to you? Kajal comes there with tension , tears in her eyes. She is pretending as though she is perturbed. She calls for Sundari, keeps asking her what has happened to her? She tells her that she is now getting very tensed. Sundari makes her sit, tells her that she is fine, got only a small bruise, that is taken care of. Kajal is crying, she tells Sundari that she prays to God, for Sundari's long life and well being. She got so tensed when this happened. Sundari gets up, hugs her, consoles her that she is completely fine. Ant is happy to see them united and caring for each other.

Kavitha and Ved in the room. Kavitha tells Ved that they cannot hide this truth from Viren. Karan has gone, Dhruv will not return. So we need to know that the person who leaves, will never come back. So they have to make themselves tough, tell this fact to Viren. Ved is upset and worried.

Viren is in the hall, Kavitha and Ved come there. Viren tells them that they have got another contract, he is very happy for Dhruv. But, he is thinking twice now, whether to accept this contract or not, bcos this will only mean that Dhruv will have to stay away from them for a longer time. Kavitha goes near him, sits, tells him that the person who goes away never returns. We need to be more strong and accept facts. Ved looks tensed. Viren is confused, he sees both Kavitha and Ved, asks them whether they both are hiding anything from him. Kavitha says we were hiding ,but now i want to tell you the truth. She then says that Dhruv will.... when Karan enters. He calls papa. Viren is very happy. Kavitha and Ved are shocked and surprised to see him. Karan comes in. Titli arrives. She asks him whether he missed his flight. Dhruv says that he realised that papa was unhappy bcos he was going to HK, so he returned. Both Kavitha and Ved look at each other. Viren is happy though, says this is what is called father's love. All are happy.

Kavitha, Karan and Ved in the room. Kavitha asks him why did he come back? Kavitha tells him that he knew what was gonig on here, so why did he have to come back to face all this over again? Karan tells her that he was unaware of the problems this family faced when he entered this house. He had planned to stay here for 26 hours only. But during those 26 hours, he realised that this family needed Dhruv for everything. Papa needed Dhruv. So i came back. Kavitha is moved. He tells her that he has never asked for anything from this family. Papa is now not well, so he needs Dhruv here with him. Now, he has one request to make to Kavitha. He tells her with tears in his eyes that she should allow him to stay here, as this son wants to do something for his own family.Karan tells that he will be here till papa gets well.  Kavitha is moved, runs and hugs him. Ved is also in tears. Kavitha then enquires about Urvashi. Karan tells her that he will talk to her, she need not get worried. After all, he has to go out of this house one day, but he will be here till papa is fine.

Kavitha gets a call, it is Urvashi. Urvashi screams at her, what did you tell my son, what did you teach him, he is not willing to come back now? Kavitha says i did not tell him anything. But, he wants to be here till Viren gets ok. Urvashi sasy wonderful, tell me, it is father-son love which is pulling them together. This is what i  feared. My fear has come true. She screams at Kavitha for donig this to her. She cries. Kavitha is helpless. Urvashi gives Kavitha a stern warning, that she has to send her son back, otherwise, things will be different. Kavitha is upset.

Rudr is talking to someone to book tickets for Mauritius. After the phone talk, Nih asks him what it was. Rudr seems to be very happy, says this is going to be a brother's gift to Abhi and Tara. She is so happy, i am happy to see her happy. Nih and Rudr are smiling. Suddenly, Rudr's face turns pale. Nih notices this, asks him what it is. Rudr tells her that when he was trying to kill Tara's husband, he never knew that he was ruining her life. Infact, he is responsible for Tara's sindoor to fade. Infact, they both are responsible, he says. He feels sad for what he has done. Nih tells him there are bitter facts, which we now need to forget. I agree that we were responsible for the grief Tara faced. But you need to remember that you are the one who is responsible for Tara's sinndoor to get bright again. She is happy today bcos of you. So you do not look into the past, you look into the bright and happy future that is in store for Tara. After all, Rahul was no match for Tara. He never married her for love. So you be positive, she advises him.

Abhi and Tara have come. Titli has made halwa for the damaad. All are at the dining table, having a nice time talking. After that, all are seated in the hall. Tara is in all smiles. Dhruv is there with Abhi. Viren is happy. All are happy.

Rudr is talking to the servant standing aside, when Abhi goes to him. He tells rudr that he needs to talk to him. Rudr tells him that he needs to order him, bcos he is the damaad of the house. Abhi then tells him that Tara has asked for one thing from him. Nih is also standing there listening. Abhi says that Tara wants to reopen Rahul's case, she wants to get the culprit caught. Both Rudr and Nih are shocked. Abhi says that he needs Rudr's help, he needs to talk to his seniors, put pressure. This will easen the process for him to reopen the case.

Tomorrow: Kajal and Ant are sitting in the open , i think in the lawn. It is night time. Ant is writing something. Suddenly, Kajal sees that a snake is moving on the grass, is coming near Ant. She looks tensed, she perspires, sees Ant. She does not know what to do now...

srk_rulz thumbnail

January 11th, 2006

Rudr and Nih are stunned at knowing Tara's decision. Abhi keeps asking Rudr whether he will help him out, talk to his seniors to re open the case. Rudr then tells Abhi that a brother can do anything for his sister. He sees Tara's smiling face, says i will surely help you in re opening the case. Nih is shocked to hear this from Rudr..

Rudr and Nih in the room. Nih is telling Rudr, why did you agree to what Abhi said? Rudr is tensed, he says how could i refuse? Afterall, i have done this crime, i had to be caught one day. Nih says you are inviting trouble. We have lots of problems at home, why have another one? do you know what will be the consequence of this? WE both will be in big trouble. Nih tells him that if something happens to him, she cannot live. Rudr says i do not fear punishment, as i cannot keep this a secret forever. But ,i am afraid of only one thing. How will i face mama? How can i see Tara hating me for whatever i have done? How can i face papa? He cries. Nih also cries. Nih tells him to talk to Tara, somehow convince her not to reopen this case, go into the past. Rudr refuses , says he will not do anything like that. Nih is upset and scared.

Ved and Karan in the room. Karan is telling Ved that he has to spend time in the room at night. He cannot go out, as he will be asked many questions, for which he never has answers. He asks her to trust him. Ved says i will trust you, afterall, you are the brother of Dhruv. So do not ask me whether i trust you or not? I have to trust you. Karan smiles. He then takes his blanket, pillow and lies down on the sofa. Ved is about to lie on her bed, when Rudr opens the door , comes inside. Ved is shocked to see him. Rudr sees Dhruv on the sofa. Dhruv gets up in shock. Rudr is confused. Dhruv goes to Rudr, tells him that they are having a tug of war, so you need to understand, that is the reason for this.. Rudr smiles. Dhruv tells him that he will pretend to be here, maintain peace, so that all is ok, the reason for the war is a bit personal. Rudr says if it is personal, then i do not want to ask. But, see to it that you patch up quickly, he says. He then tells Dhruv that their project is complete, he came to inform him. Dhruv is happy. Rudr goes. Karan then tells Ved sorry, he did not get a better reason to say. Ved says it is ok.

Kajal and Ant are sitting in the lawn. Ant is working on some files. Kajal is knitting. Ant asks her why she stopped  knitting. She says you too stopped working. Ant says i do not know how you manage to get so minute details without seeing? Sometimes, i feel you can see. Kajal is stunned. She then says if you were working, you would not talk to ma, sin't it? Ant smiles, says nobody can win talking with you. As they are talking, Kajal notices a snake on the ground near the grass, which is swiftly moving near Ant. She is tensed. She does not know what to do. She thinks,she cannot reveal that she is not blind by saving Ant. But what do i do now? Ant will die if a keep quiet. I cannot see this. I need to save him somehow. She is tensed, perspiring. Ant gets a call. He gets up, attends it. The snake is now very close to Ant's leg. Kajal is tensed, gets up, prays to God. She then throws something which was in her hand towards the snake. It opens its hood, but turns the other way and goes. Kajal is relieved. Ant finishes the talk. Kajal tells him that papa says, never bring office files home. So come, we will go. Ant smiles, why bring papa when you have this in mind? Let us go, as you wish. They both go in.

Morning. Sundari walks into the room. Kajal sees her going in. Sundari is talking over the phone. Kajal brings some wires, puts it below the carpet, which is at the entrance of Sundari's room. She then plugs the loose end of the wire, to the socket, switches on. She is now waiting for Sundari to step out, so that ther shock hits her. She is waiting anxiously, when Nih comes. Kajal pretends to be passing thro the room. Nih calls her down. Kajal asks Nih to help her out. They both go, Kajal keeps looking at the room, to see whether Sundari comes out.

Ved and Karan are in the room, when rudr comes. Karan is getting ready. Rudr tells him to come down soon, as all are waiting . Dhruv asks what is the matter? Rudr says the clients have come to discuss about the Pune project, you were handling it, so you need to give a demo. Ved and Karan are tensed. Rudr says come soon and goes. Karan is perspiring. Ved comes running to him. Karan says what project, i do not know anything. Ved says i know. Karan says think something, as we will be caught now. Ved says you go down and manage. Dhruv used to work on his laptop, also maitain CDs of all the projects. I will try to get the CD for this project. Karan goes down, Ved starts searching the cupboard.

Karan goes down, Viren ,Rudr are with 2 people. Karna is tensed. Viren asks him to start. Karan does not know what to do. Then he notices that the person's hand is plastered, he has had a fracture. Karan enquires about it, gives him some valuable tips. Rudr and Viren are surprised to hear all this. Just then, Karan gets call. It is Ved from the room, she say that she has got thr CD, asks him to come here and collect it. Karan excuses himself, comes back with the CD and laptop. He thne somehow manages the show.

Sundari comes otu of the room, steps out, gets the electric shock. She falls to the floor, is trembling when Nih sees her in this state. She runs to the switch, switches off the passage of current, goes near Sundari who is still shivering. Nih tells her, this is nice to see a woman who was flying in air, fall to the ground like this. Sundari screams at her, tells her, you have done all this, now, you are trying to sympathise with me. Nih says yes, my sympathies towards you are false, but i am not doing all this, you need to remember that. I will ask your son to come and give you a helping hand. She says this and goes. Sundari is scared, worried. Kajal sees that Sundari escaped, she is upset .

nih in her room, thinks who could have done this? This is now going out of hand, somebody is attacking Sundari like anything. Somerbody wishes that she dies. Who could this be? She then remembers Kajal standing outside her room, just minutes befor this could happen. Then she tells herlsef, it cannot be Kajal, only a person with good eyesight can do all this. Now, the only person who comes to my mind is....

Rudr in his room. Nih comes. She asks him, now that Dhruv has come back home in good health, has he forgiven Sundari for her deeds? Rudr gets wild on hearing this, raises his temper. He tells her that he will never forgive her for what she done. It hurts him in his heart when he thinks of her wrong doings. He tells her that he has many times thought of killing her, slapping her, but he cannot do it. This is bcos she has brought him up for so many years, i have some kind of relationship goign with her, even if i do not like it. So i just cannot do anything. She has turned to be a bad mother, but i will not be a bad son. Nih is now in thoughts.

Night. Kajal and Ant in bed. Kajal gets up slowly. She goes out, turns here and there to see whether anybody is there. She has a big can full of kerosene in her hand. She goes to Sundari's room. Sundari is sleeping. She then pours kerosene on the door of Sundari's room. She takes the match box, lights a match stick, is about to throw it on the door, when Nih catches her red handed. Kajal is stunned to see Nih.

Tomorrow: Sundari is pulling her blanket on to sleep. She puts her hand on the bed, on the bedpread. She notices something. She takes her hand off it, she sees her hands full of blood. She then sees the bed spread, that whole spot there is filled with blood. Something is kept below the bedspread. Sundari gets scared, gets up from bed.

Princess thumbnail
January 12th, 2006

Nih catches Kajal redhanded. Then both go to another place and talk. Nih tells Kajal that she could never imagine her to be the one doing this. She never thought with that intention at all. Nih then asks Kajal why she was doing this, what is her intention? Kajal cries. Nih then tells her to tell her , her story, maybe Nih will prove to be the biggest support for her. Kajal then says this is not a story, but a tale of pain. She then tells the flashback about her accident. Sundari driving the car, hitting them, then Ant running to help them, but Sundari stopping him, taking him away. Kajal cries. She tells Nih that her life was lost with her mom. She then thought of handing her to the police, but then realised that Sundari will buy freedom with money. So she decided to take the law in her own hands. She says that she then decided to act as a blind girl, she got the sympathy of Ant. Ant then married her. She came into this house, won the hearts of all. She says i wanted to carry out my plan, nobody would suspect me as i was blind. She cries. Nih tells her that her tale is really sad. Kajal then asks her whether her decision to kill Sundari is wrong. Nih says definitely not. A person like Sundari does not have the right to live. Kajal is surprised to see Nih reacting like this. Nih tells her that she has also suffered a lot bcos of her, hers is also a long tale. She will tell her some other day. Nih then tells her that if we both join hands, then Sundari will definitely not escape death. Nih then puts her hand forward, for Kajal to join her. Kajal holds Nih's hands, they both join hands, smile at each other.

Viren is sitting , when Ved and Karan come there. Viren tells Dhruv that the Pune factory has got a good turnover this year, so the workers have arranged a puja, for which they want Ved and Dhruv to be there. So he asks them to go and do the puja as husband and wife. Ved immediately says that let Rudr and Nih go. Viren says Pune factory was started by Dhruv. Ved says yes, but Rudr has also worked for it, we will give him this opportunity, he will feel happy. Viren is forced to agree. As they both are getting up, Viren tells Dhruv that he needs to sign the Tax return papers, now. Karan is shocked, so is Ved. Viren gives the papers to him. But Kavitha comes at the right moment, takes the file from Karan. She scolds Viren that he is not allowing them to spend time together. He has just come from office, you are giving him so much work. She then asks them to go, have dinner. She gives Karan the file, asks him to sign.

In the room, Karan and Ved talking. Karan tells Ved that he cannot forge Dhruv's signatures. He came her just to keep all satisfied, but he is not willing to do this job. Kavitha comes there, tells Karan that he needs to get into the shoes of Dhruv in all aspects. She tells him that she will tech him everything about Dhruv. Ved is worried.

Then follow the lessons for Karan. Karan trying to copy Dhruv's sign ,with Kavitha and Ved sitting with him. Then Ved teaches him about the project CDs, Karan reads Dhruv's diary, Ved shows him Dhruv's clothes in the cupboard. Karan picks up a tie and a dress, tries to wear the tie. Ved is in tears, as she remembers the days with Dhruv. Flashback shown. Dhruv is struggling to wear the tie, he keeps calling for Ved to help him. Ved comes, tells him that he should learn to wear it by himself. If in life, he has to be alone without her, he has to do all this by himself. Dhruv hugs her. Flashback ends. Kavitha consoles Ved. Ved tells her that Dhruv never knew how to waer a tie, i used to help him always.I used to tell him to learn, as he might need it if i go away from him. He used to close my mouth, say that we both are made for each other in all our births. Ved cries, tells Kavitha that Dhruv is now gone, leaving me all alone. Dhruv lives in my eyes, my breath. I just cannot do all this. I cannot call another person as my Dhruv. This is impossible for me, she cries, hugs Kavitha. Kavitha is also in tears. Karan finally learns everything about Dhruv, learns to put his sign too.

Sundari is about to lie down to sleep when she puts her hand on the bed spread. She notices something. She sees her hand, her hand is blood red. The bedspread has blood . Sundari is shocked, gets up, screams. Kajal is laughing in her room. Later, Sundari closes her room door. AS soon as she closes, something comes and hits the door. She opens it in shock, to find a knife pierced to the other side of the door. Sundari is stunned. Nioh is in her room, laughing her heart out. Sundari is about to drink a cup of water, when she puts the glass down. She finds a piece of glass inside the tumbler. Both Nih and Kajal shake hands, laugh their heart out.

Tara is shown with Abhi discussing the case of Rahul. Kajal and Ant getting closer to each other. Sundari is tensed every second. Ved is sad, always thinking about Dhruv. Karan learns everything. This actually shows the passage of time. Ved is sitting in the hall, seeing her old album, Karna is sitting on the other sofa, on the other side, reading a book. Viren sees them sitting like pole apart, is worried.

Abhi comes to meet Rudr and Nih. He tells Rudr that he is greatful to him, as with his help, he is now able to reopen the case. In the past one month of investigation, they have got some clue. Abhi says that they have nabbed a contract killer in Kolhapur, they suspect that he was given the supari to kill Rahul. Rudr and nih are shocked. Nih asks whether that person told something. Abhi says that he has not been brought to Mumbai yet. But he will definitely know about the killer in few days. Rudr nad nih are upset.

A car comes, stops. A young boy comes near the car. Somebody gives a packet of money to the boy, the boy salutes to the person inside the car and leaves. The same boy is nabbed by a hawaldar, is brought to Abhi. The hawaldar says that this boy was stealing the sound system in a car. He is then put into the cell. It is the same cell where the contract killer is placed. This boy sees the kiler, is in smiles, thinks that this is the person he wanted to meet.

Rudr gets a call. Rudr is tensed. Nih comes. He shows the name flashing on the mobile to Nih. He then answers. It is Abhi. Abhi tells Rudr in stern words that he wants to meet him. Rudr syas he will drop in at the PS. Abhi says he is on his way to see him. Rudr and Nih feel that Abhi has got to know everything. They are tensed. Abhi comes. He tells Rudr that he thought he would get to the killer, will fulfil the promise he made to Tara. But, it so happened that the killer they had nabbed died in the cell before he could reveal anything. Rudr and Nih are shocked to hear this. Abhi asys we still do not know how he died. Btu i feel this is another plan of the killer who gave supari to kill Rahul. Abhi says i lost bthe only evidence i had to solve this case. I do not know whether i will be able to fulfill this promise at all. Nih is relieved. Abhi leaves.

Rudr is very tensed and restless. Nih comes. She asks him to cool down, as the sword which was hanging over them is gone now. Rudr says this is just for the time being. When the investigation for the dead person is made, then somehow or the other, my name will come up. I do not know what to do. I do not know how to face Tara. Actually, i can do anything for Tara. If she really wants to see her brother get a death sentence, i am ready to have it. Nih is upset. She tells him that he should not think like that. Rudr says i cannot live with this fear of bering caught. I am gonig to tell everything to Tara. As he says this, Tara tells Rudr that she knows everything about it. Both Nih and Rudr are stunned to hear this. Tara stands in anger...

Tomorrow: Sundari is almost getting into a mental stage. She has her hair loose, with wrinkles all over her face, her face pale , with dark marks under her eyes. She looks tensed. She gets a call , a lady speaks. She tells Sundari that she will have to die . Sundari is tensed, is shivering. She tells that Nih ,stop doing all this. AS she says this, Nih comes there, sits before her. Sundari is now shivering more, as she realises that it is not Nih who is after her. Kajal is standing behind the curtains, is talking to Sundari. She smiles.
srk_rulz thumbnail

January 13th, 2006

By: twinecool

Rudra who was speaking to neha about his guilt feeling and that he is the real culprit behind tara's widowhood .

suddenly neha and rudra were shocked tara who was standing near the door with tears in her eyes, they realise tara had listened to their conversation

rudra asks tara to give punishment for his evil task as he is a criminal , tara who bursts out crying says that she had already listened to their conversation previous day and had come to know about the truth, but the thing is rudra is not a culprit and all his evil task has been burnt away in in his repetnence which she ahs seen in his eyes,and that she can never see her brother in whose ahnds she ties teh rakhi in the jail and that rudra need not ask for forgiveness nor should he repent.

sundari who looking like a mad woman was in the dining area when the phone rings on the other side a female voice says your time has come u have to come with me ,she thinks it neha but that tiem neha comes and sits infront of her tor aise the tension of sundari who was now flabergasted and asks the caller the identity on the other hand kajal was having the fun in talking to sundari.later both neha and kajal were delighted.

karan's mom cals up kavitha and threatens that she will come and tells the truth if her son doesn't return back but karn takes the phone and warns her that she will lose her son if she does anything like that.antariksh who comes home suspects neha's hand behind sudari'sc onditon and goes and warns her ,but neha shows him the door and asks him to admit his mom to a mental asylum , kajall wonder what makes antariksh suspect neha.

tom: vedika keeeping her head on karan's shoulders (unaware of what she was doing) says dhru i missss u,suddenly she realises what she was doing, karan embrasses,vedika runs and shouts dhru where r u?