Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

JUST ONE QUESTION 

RAHIL AZAM 

Do you regret being a part of Gulaal that did no good to you 

Idont regret doing Gulaal at all.It can be termed as a cameo but even then was a meaty role which was priginally meant to last for about twenty five episodes but got extended to forty episodes.It gave me ample scope for performance.I got t o shoot in an actual dessert and I worked with the best team of technician and actors.I have always been choosy about the kind of roles I do and I will be back soon on television with a bang.

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

Edited by Armu4eva - 26 April 2011 at 7:54pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4umslakshmi-Swetha-ritukaprithvismithasrkarti07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Just one question- Rahil" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
he is good ! rahil come back soon but not as vasant  in gulaal's life EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.