Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jaisiyaram

Groupbie

jaisiyaram

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
I recently registered with IF and wanted to become part of discussion going in ramayan forum.. but I am unable to start a new topic as it says the forum is locked! 

Please suggest!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jai Siya Ram!" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
That forum is locked since the show ended. I felt the same way about the Jai Shri Krishna forum as I arrived here more than a year after it ended. But we have this evergreen mythological masti forum here where we discuss all of the mytho shows which include Ramayan. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya..RamKiJanaki..

jaisiyaram

Groupbie

jaisiyaram

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

That forum is locked since the show ended. I felt the same way about the Jai Shri Krishna forum as I arrived here more than a year after it ended. But we have this evergreen mythological masti forum here where we discuss all of the mytho shows which include Ramayan. :)

Thanks for your reply!

Well, I thought that forum was moreover about spreading the word Ram, not NDTV Ramayan ;) ..
But Yes you are right.. this current forum is nevertheless  what we, I need..

Thanks and hope to keep in touch 

Edited by jaisiyaram - 26 April 2011 at 8:37pm

DebipriyaVishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Welcome to Mythological Masti, dear!Hug Forums that are created for one specific show are locked once the show ends, but this forum is created for all shows, old and new, most of which ended already, so it's an evergreen forum which will never close. You can disucss any mytho show you want here, just take a look at the rules' thread and also fill out the members' post.Smile 

DebipriyaVishakha_Sakhi

jaisiyaram

Groupbie

jaisiyaram

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Welcome to Mythological Masti, dear!Hug Forums that are created for one specific show are locked once the show ends, but this forum is created for all shows, old and new, most of which ended already, so it's an evergreen forum which will never close. You can disucss any mytho show you want here, just take a look at the rules' thread and also fill out the members' post.Smile 

Thanks for such a warm welcome ...I find this mythological forum very interesting ...just wanted to know if there any chat applet where members can login and directly interact ? Also I didn't get when you said filling out other members' post.. ?  You mean commenting on their posts?

And I want to thank you again.. I was looking for luv kush Kand/uttar kand and ended up reading ur post .and joined IF..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

Debipriya

Debipriya

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaisiyaram

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Thanks for such a warm welcome ...I find this mythological forum very interesting ...just wanted to know if there any chat applet where members can login and directly interact ? Also I didn't get when you said filling out other members' post.. ?  You mean commenting on their posts?

And I want to thank you again.. I was looking for luv kush Kand/uttar kand and ended up reading ur post .and joined IF..

Welcome to Mytho Forum Dear Hug. What Janu meant by the word- 'members' post'  was this Thread about the 'Introduction of the members': 

jaisiyaramVishakha_Sakhi

jaisiyaram

Groupbie

jaisiyaram

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debipriya

Welcome to Mytho Forum Dear Hug. What Janu meant by the word- 'members' post'  was this Thread about the 'Introduction of the members': 

Thanks Priya.. 

I already provided my brief intro on that link :)

Debipriya

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
hello dr welcome to mytho Masti forum..nice meeting u...im akki..:)

Debipriya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.