**Countdown to Maha Episode -Sat -Upd pg6**

sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Cbians,

As we all know there will be a Maha episode on saturday and we will get to know whether Rads marriage to Rohan happens or not. πŸ˜•

From SBS/SBB and the promo of the Maha episode, there is some hint that again a fire will take place, this time it wouldnt physically hurt anyone i am sure, so i am okay with it.

If it takes a fire for Dev true feelings for Rads to come in the open then i also have no problem. πŸ˜†

But from my past experience of Promos they are very different from what is shown in the actual episodes so we have to wait n watch what really happens.
😊

Lets discuss what we think will happen or what we would like to see happen in saturday's Maha episode...πŸ˜‰

CB2 episodes have really improved, i am liking all the characters and actors portrayal, vast improvement from the earlier episodes, Avinash & Rubina are a delight to look at and they r giving life to their characters by their superb portrayal...
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So be sure to catch CB2, every Monday to Friday at 7:30pm...sirf ZeeTV par!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by sun_singh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely posters Sunita ..awnnn Radev first wedding pictures bring me back to the beautiful old CB times😳..Its just a sweet feeling inside me that wakes up seeing those pictures ...It was so magical
I saw the Promo and I cant wait to watch it ...Honestly dont mind them showing fire if no one gets hurt ..And if They jumps in the fire to save RAdhika then that would be awesomeπŸ˜‰...This is all getting so exciting ..And in the Promo RAdev looked beautiful and when I saw RAdhikas tears in Sbb segment you could feel the chemistry between RAdev , especially when Dev was watching her get married ...OMG!! it was just so painful but beautiful chemistry ...that you could actually feel ...Cant wait to see the real thing !πŸ˜ƒ..Its true some promo are not exactly what comes in the episode ...But lets just watch and see ...OMG!! today after watching the precap I cant believe RAdhika entered the Purohit house .😲but the way they showed that she was stepping in with red colour on her feet and the flowers falling was just wonderful!!..Seriously I cant hold myself anymore ...Its getting just to interesting !πŸ˜ƒ Theres lots of Drama to come πŸ˜‰...

And Yes the actors are doing an amazing job portraying there characters ..Im loving Dev and RAdhika 😳

Thanks Sunita for the beautiful posters!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
Good night πŸ₯±
Edited by billo77 - 13 years ago
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
so true the promos are never like they show in the epi.somewhere it was said that all the rituals will be done by dev .but nothing like that happened.at the wedding promos both avi rubi look rocking the best jodi ever
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Sunita--for the posters
Your excitement is quite contagious😊--now I am  also looking forward to the ME---

My experience with these ME are that it just helps to steer the story in another direction, but the actual meat is the following Monday---

It seems like they will start with so called Rohan-Radhika wedding and then something will happen to prevent that--but I am not sure, there will be Dev-Radhika wedding---

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Sunita...

Your post for RaDEv/Avina is infectious... 
OMG...We are already seeing Kanha Leela...I want to see how the wedding will be stopped...I hope Cvs do not disappoint us...we all know nothing much will happen in the ME...but will happen next day...but it will be exciting to see what Dev will do??? What will be scene where the hat will fall...πŸ˜‰
Also tomorrow Radhika walks in PB...with red footprint as a good luck...flowers falling on her as her welcome..So the Choti Bahu of PB has entered the home...
Will Dadji, wake up...will he be the one to tell the truth about Dev???? I am liking the build up, they have created...

Edited by sigrid - 13 years ago
Radev_AvinaFan thumbnail
very nice posters i was totally frgot radev old scenes thanks for sharing can't wait for the maha episode 
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sunita,

Wonderful poster and good advertisement for the ME.πŸ˜‰  Most of us know the trend is the story is for the next day, so Monday may be the not to miss episode.  but that will not deter us from watching the ME.

Going by the promo of y'day Radhika makes her entry into PB and she is given a warm welcome.  so the CB has entered the Purohit Khandaan.

Just to give a different idea, was wondering whether the sooth-sayer(Kashi Maharaj) comes to the wedding and tells Maheswari---you can try whatever you can, but the CB has already entered the house ---aur ab is ghar mein kalyan he hogee ---almost like Kamsa being told that Kanha has already reached a safe point and will vanquish you when the time comes.
Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sunita Thank you for lovely posters and bringing back memories of CB past.  I think this ME is going to be very exciting.  As usual...main important twist happens after the ME.

But nevertheless...cvs trying different...like Aipanwari ritual. We have seen haldi rituals many times. Lets see if they bring the wedding a little different...
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sun_singh

Hey Cbians,

Hi Sunita, Fisrt of all thnxx 4 the PM n these beautiful posters that u have made...these posters reminding me the Golden era of CB1 ...Luved it yaar...

As we all know there will be a Maha episode on saturday and we will get to know whether Rads marriage to Rohan happens or not. πŸ˜•

Arram se raho yaar... Rohan cant marry Radhs at any cost...

From SBS/SBB and the promo of the Maha episode, there is some hint that again a fire will take place, this time it wouldnt physically hurt anyone i am sure, so i am okay with it.

Hope so Sunita, this tym it would take place nicely n a planned manner... i think this tym fire would only be a snag to Rohan n Radhika's marriage...may it would not cause harm anybody...i think Radhika's marriage would not take place so realy.. n i personaly even don't want that ... want to see sumtime Radev as frnds n lovers n also wanna see them romancing...

If it takes a fire for Dev true feelings for Rads to come in the open then i also have no problem. πŸ˜†

May be, ...his feelin affections can cum out...n i aslo think it would cum out... but on such serious moment i think nobody would able to realise it... here m expecting some reactions from Daima... wanna see her to realising Dev's imotions n utmost concern for Radhika...if this happen then only sumthin could happen .. to reunite Radev again...

But from my past experience of Promos they are very different from what is shown in the actual episodes so we have to wait n watch what really happens.
😊

Hmmm... waitin eagerly...😊

Lets discuss what we think will happen or what we would like to see happen in saturday's Maha episode...πŸ˜‰

Already shared with u .. dat wat i wanna see...wanna see a Mahaepisode wid stuffs

CB2 episodes have really improved, i am liking all the characters and actors portrayal, vast improvement from the earlier episodes, Avinash & Rubina are a delight to look at and they r giving life to their characters by their superb portrayal...
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I agree with  u Avina is outstanding as always... they r realy woth-watching... they r the soul, heat n everything of CB ...

Edited by RADEV1000 - 13 years ago
suwin thumbnail
Thanks Sunita for the post and also the lovely poster of CB1... Can't wait to see the ME on saturday...