Sanayaz.Designz#2|O|IPKKND|PSD|shamrita+Open:Pg139 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 147

music2love

Goldie

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanayaz.Designz#2|O|IPKKND|PSD|shamrita+Open:Pg139 (Page 4)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sanayaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sanayaa.

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music2love

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by music2love

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

yur in 7th or 8th? and where do yu live?
Im actually in none of those. Im in 10, thats cause I skipped a grade. and I live in Canada, but may move to the united kingdom, heard parents discussing about thisLOL
damn and m in 9th OuchLOLZZ i dnt like skipping it takes my bit of knowledge away from the grade i skipped Deadand i want as much knowledge as possible anways i gtg byeee tc :D waise aaj itna mazza nahi aaya spamming main next time we will surely rock Winkand hahaha yu r jasoos apne parents ke converstaion sonti hai!LOL

Yeah your right about that. My parents actually bought me these bunch of textbooks during summer, so I went through them and all. But yeah I kind of regret skipping.Confused

Yeah next time for sureBig smile

Oh yeah, Im a big jasoos. Big smile

oh thtzz still fine but i like being in classrooms more better and its mroe better how teachers exzplain ok ;) and hahahaha LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music2love

Anjilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjilicious

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
SanzzzHugHug
Congratulations on the second shop PartyPartyDancingDancing
awh!! I love your creations let me just say that..oh they are so gorgeous...Love the Welcoming Banner you have made for shop...Its marvelous...All the couples are looking HOT in it <33EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
You'll see me here a lot...and btw why didnt i receive a PM earlier so i would have reserved a post to wish u DisapproveDisapprove
but anyways im here now...Wish there are many more Sanz shops to come..keep up the great work and you'll be getting requests from me for sure love WinkTongue

once again CONGRATULATIONS EmbarrassedHug

Lots of LoveHeart
-Anjali!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

music2love.Sanayaa.

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Your Second Shop Is Gonna Rock. I Loved All Your Last Creations In Your First Shop.

.Sanayaa.

.Sanayaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sanayaa.

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~Anjali~*

SanzzzHugHug
Congratulations on the second shop Dancing
awh!! I love your creations let me just say that..oh they are so gorgeous...Love the Welcoming Banner you have made for shop...Its marvelous...All the couples are looking HOT in it <33EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
You'll see me here a lot...and btw why didnt i receive a PM earlier so i would have reserved a post to wish u DisapproveDisapprove
but anyways im here now...Wish there are many more Sanz shops to come..keep up the great work and you'll be getting requests from me for sure love WinkTongue

once again CONGRATULATIONS EmbarrassedHug

Lots of LoveHeart
-Anjali!!
anjii!!!!!!!! tujhse weekend pe chat karro gi theeke Winkthnk yu very much for the congooo awww thnky u veyr much id otn know wat else to say yur comment are so heart touching  glad yu loved the banner will have to agree i know kyunke tu hei toh hai joh zyada spamming karti hai cuzz yu weere OFF i wanted yu to be first to comment but itss ok next time Big smileawww thnk yu im blessed Embarrassedthnk yu oh i know that but request form the same episode like the same clothes cuzz if its on diffrent locations and diffrent clothes it will turn out to be a biut not good i guess Confusedanyways thnk yu very much for the heartouching comment i really appreciate it luved yur comment it was the best comment i got till now on my this shop Winkluv yu too

Luv sanaya

Anjilicious

music2love

Goldie

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
By Way Please Come On Abhay Pia AT. So We Can Chat. Star

Edited by Artemis678 - 26 April 2011 at 5:55pm

.Sanayaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sanayaa.

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

Your Second Shop Is Gonna Rock. I Loved All Your Last Creations In Your First Shop.
thnkxxx m rlly blessed with these comments! glad yu loved em!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top