Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
yur in 7th or 8th? and where do yu live?
Originally posted by: Sanaya-luv-arti

yur in 7th or 8th? and where do yu live?

Im actually in none of those. Im in 10, thats cause I skipped a grade. and I live in Canada, but may move to the united kingdom, heard parents discussing about this๐Ÿ˜†
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: music2love

Im actually in none of those. Im in 10, thats cause I skipped a grade. and I live in Canada, but may move to the united kingdom, heard parents discussing about this๐Ÿ˜†

damn and m in 9th LOLZZ i dnt like skipping it takes my bit of knowledge away from the grade i skipped ๐Ÿคขand i want as much knowledge as possible anways i gtg byeee tc :D waise aaj itna mazza nahi aaya spamming main next time we will surely rock ๐Ÿ˜‰and hahaha yu r jasoos apne parents ke converstaion sonti hai!๐Ÿ˜†

damn and m in 9th LOLZZ i dnt like skipping it takes my bit of knowledge away from the grade i skipped ๐Ÿคขand i want as much knowledge as possible anways i gtg byeee tc :D waise aaj itna mazza nahi aaya spamming main next time we will surely rock ๐Ÿ˜‰and hahaha yu r jasoos apne parents ke converstaion sonti hai!๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah your right about that. My parents actually bought me these bunch of textbooks during summer, so I went through them and all. But yeah I kind of regret skipping.๐Ÿ˜•

Yeah next time for sure๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh yeah, Im a big jasoos. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: music2love

Yeah your right about that. My parents actually bought me these bunch of textbooks during summer, so I went through them and all. But yeah I kind of regret skipping.๐Ÿ˜•

Yeah next time for sure๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh yeah, Im a big jasoos. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

oh thtzz still fine but i like being in classrooms more better and its mroe better how teachers exzplain ok ;) and hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜†
Anjilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sanzzz๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Congratulations on the second shop ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
awh!! I love your creations let me just say that..oh they are so gorgeous...Love the Welcoming Banner you have made for shop...Its marvelous...All the couples are looking HOT in it <33๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
You'll see me here a lot...and btw why didnt i receive a PM earlier so i would have reserved a post to wish u ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
but anyways im here now...Wish there are many more Sanz shops to come..keep up the great work and you'll be getting requests from me for sure love ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

once again CONGRATULATIONS ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

Lots of Loveโค๏ธ
-Anjali!!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Your Second Shop Is Gonna Rock. I Loved All Your Last Creations In Your First Shop.
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: *~Anjali~*

Sanzzz๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Congratulations on the second shop
awh!! I love your creations let me just say that..oh they are so gorgeous...Love the Welcoming Banner you have made for shop...Its marvelous...All the couples are looking HOT in it <33๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
You'll see me here a lot...and btw why didnt i receive a PM earlier so i would have reserved a post to wish u ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
but anyways im here now...Wish there are many more Sanz shops to come..keep up the great work and you'll be getting requests from me for sure love ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

once again CONGRATULATIONS ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

Lots of Loveโค๏ธ
-Anjali!!

anjii!!!!!!!! tujhse weekend pe chat karro gi theeke ๐Ÿ˜‰thnk yu very much for the congooo awww thnky u veyr much id otn know wat else to say yur comment are so heart touching  glad yu loved the banner will have to agree i know kyunke tu hei toh hai joh zyada spamming karti hai cuzz yu weere OFF i wanted yu to be first to comment but itss ok next time ๐Ÿ˜ƒawww thnk yu im blessed ๐Ÿ˜ณthnk yu oh i know that but request form the same episode like the same clothes cuzz if its on diffrent locations and diffrent clothes it will turn out to be a biut not good i guess ๐Ÿ˜•anyways thnk yu very much for the heartouching comment i really appreciate it luved yur comment it was the best comment i got till now on my this shop ๐Ÿ˜‰luv yu too

Luv sanaya

oh thtzz still fine but i like being in classrooms more better and its mroe better how teachers exzplain ok ;) and hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah you are definitely right about that:D
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
By Way Please Come On Abhay Pia AT. So We Can Chat. โญ๏ธ Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago