Sanayaz.Designz#2|O|IPKKND|PSD|shamrita+Open:Pg139

Posted: 12 years ago

Banner Credit goes to me

It feels so Amazing getting a new shop, Firstly thnkxx alot to do the visitors for visiting and commenting on my shop wen i update, Muahzzz to yu all and i specailly luv it when someone uses my siggz i luv it! ok for those who dont know me ill introduce my self. Im Sanaya/Sanz/Sanu anything yu like calling me Im 15 years old in 9th standar studying hard to create a career and im form pakistan,karachi but currently in usa, chicago 

I Hope yu guys use my work and like them each and every time and i reach mroe shops. my second passion after studies is making siggz. i will appriciate it if i get mroe new visitors, alot of comments, more than 35 likes, and people using my siggz and if possible plzz send yur friends a PM of my shop :D

Anyways enpough of my blah blah lemme get back to my shop updates yu might get 2 up0dates in a week if im not busy but if im busy yu guys will get only 1 update if possible. as i update on the third day i want all the comments so i can reply back and update again ;) for yu guys as some of yu dies to see my creationz :P

My Favs are off course Sanaya-Mohit | Abhaya-Piya

and after them its others like arti, arjhuhi, harshiti, taanu so ill say that i dont hate any couples :D

so yu guys can expect getting updates on these jodi's mostly but i will love having requests when im open only  and so i see only a few of yu requesting so ill be open less :P as no one requests mostly

What I can make??
Signatures [Siggy's] Non-Animated & animated
Avis [non-animated & animated]
Banners 
Icons
Textures
Labels

My Copyrights Are...

--Sanaya--
Sanayaz Designs
SD
Sanaya/India-forums.com
Sanaya

Rules

ok i am veyr nice but i can be deadly sometimes when someone uses my creationz or cut/crop them or else copies my work 

I hate that so please dont do that with my creationz, or else i can be deadly and cause problems

Feel free to use any of my creations , except the ones that say For... etc.

Do NOT claim my creations as your own

I'm open to suggestions

When you reserve a spot, please specify its for a request, plz and thank you

|C| is for closed and |O| is for open

Requesting Rules

Give me GOOD QUALITY BIG pics 

- Max pics  - 8.

Tell me the text

Don't PM me reqs unless it's for a birthday or contest.

DO USE YOUR REQ FOR ATLEAST 3 DAYS! I work really hard on them & it really pisses me off when people don't bother to even reply back or use their request. If you do this then I won't accept your request again.

Only 2 request per person.

For VIDEO AVIS

Please provide me with the YOUTUBE link!

Please provide me with a HQ video, 

Should Be Less Than 3 Minutes

Link to previous Shop- Click Here

Index

Edited by Sanaya-luv-arti - 12 years ago

Woops! I reserved this spot to post my comment, but I accidentally *posted a "new" comment. Anyways, I'll congratulate you again🥳Here's a treat that you deserve for completing your other shop:)

Edited by music2love - 12 years ago

Big *coungratulations* on opening your new shop. You will do great:) And Im sure you will get a lot of requests. All the best! The banner looks *PERFECT*, Love it a lot<3
Originally posted by music2love

res
waiting for yur comment :D😃
hey nupsi congo 🤗
love the siggie you made for ur shop :)
especially moanaya :)
great job

love
tanzeel

Big *coungratulations* on opening your new shop. You will do great:) And Im sure you will get a lot of requests. All the best! The banner looks *PERFECT*, Love it a lot<3
thnk yu for the big congo!!😳im really happy to open a new shop ðŸ˜†i know i will i hope thank yu veryyy much!!😳
Originally posted by hiii

hey nupsi congo 🤗
love the siggie you made for ur shop :)
especially moanaya :)
great job

love
tanzeel
tyhnk yu tanzi!
glad yu luved it :D
hahha monaya ðŸ˜³
thnk yu

Luv sanaya
Originally posted by taman07

res
jaldi see edit karr😃😆
CONGRATS on your new shop!! May you have many more like this!! Loved the banner for this shop...it's simply Aw3som3!!Great work!!

Woops! I reserved this spot to post my comment, but I accidentally *posted a "new" comment. Anyways, I'll congratulate you again🥳Here's a treat that you deserve for completing your other shop:)

hahaha thatss wat i was wonderign anways no problem ðŸ˜‰chalta hia or mere shop pe toh spamming for free!!😆thnk yu veryyy much i really appreciate that aww thnk yu veyr much it was yummy ðŸ˜†thnkxx for the cupcake😳