Sasural Simar Ka

i love the show but i hope rashmi sharma...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dtothepals

dtothepals

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
i love this show and i like all the character from this show and i hope rashmi sharma  don't make a stupid like she did in PALKON KI CHAAON MEIN kill karan in the show and suman GOT merrid to STUPID karthik...  and i still hate hur for that karan and suman make so cute jodi...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Madhu.joiseHitmanHAnn_92HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i love the show but i hope rashmi sharma..." in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtothepals

i love this show and i like all the character from this show and i hope rashmi sharma  don't make a stupid like she did in PALKON KI CHAAON MEIN kill karan in the show and suman GOT merrid to STUPID karthik...  and i still hate hur for that karan and suman make so cute jodi...

fstly i just wanna ask u who is rashmi sharma ????? which character she playing in this show simar ka???

i watched palkon ki chaaon m  but i had missed  watching it when reshmi sharma entered show  due to which i dont know anything about her ..  i liked karan and suman  in one frame they both had a good chem with each other . worst thing was that suman got married to karan's elder brother ...

i like shoaib ibrahim as an actor , he looks good !!!!!!

Ann_92

IF-Dazzler

Ann_92

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
ya i really agree...pkcm stared off so well  n den ended up in sucha huge mess...i just stopped watching dat show aftr karan s  death...really hope ssk has good drama in it n stays s a light n fun show

shoaib s a fab actor n hope his talent s utilized well in dis show

btw who s rashmi ...s she de producer or director  or sum1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Madhu.

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
even i too agree pkcm  was  the best  we it started  but ended  in big mess... i hope tis tym rashmi mam wil not play with shoaib character

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Madhu.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.