Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Kavita Kaushik's snake fixation

TNN | Apr 27, 2011, 12.00am IST

Recently a special guest slithered on to the sets of SAB TV's F.I.R. Hissing his way through the cables and cameras was none other than Vijay Dinanath Chauhan! 

Now before you start thinking about the obvious reference to this name, let us get this straight! This one's a seven feet rattle snake! Kavita Kaushik (Chandramukhi Chautala) was so excited, that she wanted to keep the rattle snake and named him Dinanath! While everyone on the sets started running helter-skelter, the actress held and played with it as if it was a lost little puppy. The snake reciprocated her attention by curling up on her arm all day long. Says Kavita, "It is always good to have such guests on the sets. 

It makes our shooting experiencs very interesting. I love snakes and this one was huge." Why did she decide to name him that? Answers she, "He was ferocious, yet tall and sexy. The name suited him."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Kavita's SNAKE fixation" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SwirledDreams

IF-Sizzlerz

SwirledDreams

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
thnxxx 4 sharingg,,,!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.