India-Forums

TOI: Kavita's SNAKE fixation

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Kavita Kaushik's snake fixation

TNN | Apr 27, 2011, 12.00am IST

Recently a special guest slithered on to the sets of SAB TV's F.I.R. Hissing his way through the cables and cameras was none other than Vijay Dinanath Chauhan! 

Now before you start thinking about the obvious reference to this name, let us get this straight! This one's a seven feet rattle snake! Kavita Kaushik (Chandramukhi Chautala) was so excited, that she wanted to keep the rattle snake and named him Dinanath! While everyone on the sets started running helter-skelter, the actress held and played with it as if it was a lost little puppy. The snake reciprocated her attention by curling up on her arm all day long. Says Kavita, "It is always good to have such guests on the sets. 

It makes our shooting experiencs very interesting. I love snakes and this one was huge." Why did she decide to name him that? Answers she, "He was ferocious, yet tall and sexy. The name suited him."

SwirledDreams IF-Sizzlerz
SwirledDreams
SwirledDreams

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
thnxxx 4 sharingg,,,!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index