Gulaal

gulaal-a lonely human being

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

guys new to the forum but lennie absolutely love your posts.todays episode showed that gulaal is also a human being who yearns for the simple pleasures of life and misses vasant and her childhood.

love jk ,she speaks whatevever comes to her mind no pretenceWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gulaal-a lonely human being" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Harpreet.M

IF-Dazzler

Harpreet.M

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I Know it is so sad to see gulaal as someone so lonely! I wish vasant had never died :( Bechari, and i do not think anyone understands gulaal's pain.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

i agree with you.well anyways cheers to mansi for enacting the scene so beautifully ...potraying different emotions of longing,loneliness and child like innocence while remembering the aam ka bagichaClap

what do you think

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Well i am waiting for lennie's interesting interpretation of the eventsDay Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.