Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

gardes

IF-Dazzler

gardes

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
... I finally got the message that Guddu and Runjhun are falling in love.  No arguments from me any more on the subject.  He has more of an attraction at a physical level and hers will be more at an emotional level.  Embarrassed

In today's episode, Guddu was bending over backwards to almost please Runjhun.  There was an almost teenage boy-ish kind of attraction.  There was guilt at being caught in a lie or two, just simple wow she looks good eye contact, no mention of smacking under her ear!  Wink

I bow my head to the savvy and discerning viewers of the forum!  Embarrassed

Rani, want to add to the change list from me for today?  LOLLOL

Edited by gardes - 26 April 2011 at 11:07am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeemonalidpchinky80xxDaydreameRxx-Ishana-EcliPSe_2010rani2007PrabhkalluWafah_SK_Shas3rusha4003CavingInRach-dcsigridOmaRamdassKiranSD1bee5

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ok, I admit..." in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rani2007

Goldie

rani2007

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
LOL Gardes.

Btw, like a tool, I asked Himmanshoo on twitter if the time slot was changing Embarrassed... and he actually respondedDeadDeadDeadApproveBig smile and said yes it is.

Don't worry Wafah, I added that comment to the article LOL

Edited by rani2007 - 26 April 2011 at 12:38pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkalluchinky80-Ishana-_SK_WafahgardesOmaRamdass

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I am surprised, Gardes!

I am like .. why today? How today? But no, I am not questioning .. just bcos each of us will see it little differently.

But I agree, She is the one emotionally getting involved and I don't see that emotional connect from him. That is the reason why I still say she is in that beginning point of love and not him. He likes her, he likes her sense of righteousness, he find her witty, he finds her very intelligent in a good way, he wants to be in her good books, he wants to prove that he is a good guy, he craves for acceptance from her, he protects her and can provide for her ... but I still do not see that emotional connection that he wants to belong to her. Not yet. 

Even though u admit .. I still do not know if we both are on the same page regarding both R & G? 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SmonalidpljcruzPrabhkallurani2007_SK_Wafahgardesrusha4003OmaRamdasssigrid

gardes

IF-Dazzler

gardes

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

I am surprised, Gardes!

I am like .. why today? How today? But no, I am not questioning .. just bcos each of us will see it little differently.

But I agree, She is the one emotionally getting involved and I don't see that emotional connect from him. That is the reason why I still say she is in that beginning point of love and not him. He likes her, he likes her sense of righteousness, he find her witty, he finds her very intelligent in a good way, he wants to be in her good books, he wants to prove that he is a good guy, he craves for acceptance from her, he protects her and can provide for her ... but I still do not see that emotional connection that he wants to belong to her. Not yet. 

Even though u admit .. I still do not know if we both are on the same page regarding both R & G? 

Haan, haan, meri Amma (as G would say), we are both on the same page, FINALLY!  LOL

I agree with you that Guddu does not seem as emotionally invested as Runjhun but the boyishness today was certainly charming!   Who would not resist Runjhun?  She looked so pretty in red.

I loved the interaction with Amma a lot and then Runjhun's enthusiasm when Diamond is teaching Guddu interviewing skills.  Runjhun just cannot hold back.  The Amma scene gave me the impression that he feels he is accepted by people who matter.  Amma praises him for expanding his business and he was tickled pink (oops, we will soon know if wrong color!).  LOL

Happy ending to the day after a bad start in the morning for G, eh?

Am I looking into it too much when I saw the part where G says he can get the suit fitted perfectly?  There was a look and a pause.  The focus on that part was longer than it should be.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallurani2007Wafahrusha4003bee5sigrid

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
^^ LOL .. abt the "Amma " comment for me .. LOL

I will come back to your last part later , abt G's trick-y smile for the suit .. after I watch, but I had to share a song .. hope I can do it here... don't know where else to put! :-/

The scene where Diamond was preparing Guddu for the interview asking him to "smile" more and say "Thank You" .. reminded me of a song from the film 'Satte-pe-Satta'.

Song: Jhuka ke sar ko pucho
Lyrics:
hmm oh ho
arey koi saaz toh chhedo
jhuka ke sar ko puchho madam how do you do
nahi nahi bhabhi aaise nahi acting karke bataon
(jhuka ke sar ko puchho madam how do you do how do you do ) - 2
jab woh kahe how do you do
bolo i like you i like you
samjhe
jhuka ke sar ko puchho madam how do you do
how do you do
jab woh kahe how do you do
bolo i like you i like you
aaisa kya
ab tum kar ke dikhao kaise bologe
how do you do
haa how do you do
i love you
uuf ho i love you itni jaldi nahi re baba

(agar woh kare tumko pasand toh woh sharmaayegi
tab samjho yeh machhali jaal mein phas jaayegi) -2
mila ke aankhon se aankhen bolo kar diya kya jaadu
jab woh kahe kya jaadu bolo bolo bolo chup kyu ho
i like you
haa ab tumahre bheje mein baat aayi
thehro ...
arey tu bhi chup ho jaa khamkha bich mein bajata rehta hai
achha bhabhi agar woh nahi sharmaai toh
arey paagal buddhu woh agar nahi sharmaai toh koi aur sharmaayegi
aaisa kya
haan
(pyar se tum phir haath pakadke kisi kone mein le jaao
jara sa woh ghabrayegi aur jara sa tum ghabraon) - 2
ab gale daal do baahen bolo bolo bolo chup kyu ho
i like you
ab kya hua bhabhi
uff ho
ab kya hua bhabhi
yaha bolo
i love you...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SuzeePrabhkalluWafahgardesrusha4003sigridOmaRamdass

sigrid

IF-Rockerz

sigrid

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Gardes, yes it felt that G is confident that R will fix his suit...I feel for that reason there was pause...today's episode was good..I loved the interaction between G and amma...
really waiting to see how G ended up in the bed.WinkWinkTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SPrabhkallugardesOmaRamdass

gardes

IF-Dazzler

gardes

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Oh, ok.  I guess I did not see it from that angle, Sig.  I am so NOT looking forward to Guddu in a suit.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluWafahsigridOmaRamdass

Rach-dc

IF-Rockerz

Rach-dc

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

...   He has more of an attraction at a physical level and hers will be more at an emotional level.  Embarrassed

@bold - isnt that typical of guys though? ROFL

Girls normally need an emotional connection first to start a relationship(for maority) but guys I think start from physical attraction and emotional attachments comes wayyy later for themWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluWafahgardes

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.