Gulaal

26th April - Ab Mujhe Koi Intezaar Kahan (Kes-Gul)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I think this song suits Gulaal and thats why i named the thread...

What can i say about JK, the woman is so stubborn lol - D wont ever agree to marriage coz of what has happened and what he did, and bringing Gul-Kes closer there is alot of obstacles in their way if you think about the tension their is between them and how Kesar is with her and what he knows and Gulaal knows he is distant and angry with her and now accepts it, and also how Gulaal views certain things and also lets not forget Talli lol

Ladies in the kitchen cook everyone's fave dishes it seems, no Sudha and JK there, again you saw how Gulaal looks after everyone and is aware of each person's likes and she keeps them happy and puts their needs first and like Talli says what about her and her faves, doesnt she want to cook what she would like, and we all know Gulaal, she will eat what others will eat and so on

Paanbha's elbow is hurting her and Kesar comes in and says he will apply the balm on her - its nice seeing mother/son scenes and how Kesar is with her and finally PB asks why he didnt take Gulaal with him and we see his expression change, and again what i had said last week on friday is kinda what PB said to Kesar, he was wrong and their are certain ways that one should not be careless with rituals./traditions and relations, and the past few days Kesar has been hearing this about it from different ppl, and like PB is spot on Gulaal has done alot for this house, and put her happiness and everything on line and Kesar was alittle harsh with his response, and PB snapped at him but then JK comes in and says what she said in the precap lol - the discomfort looks on each of their faces of what JK was referring them to...  yep they are hubby and wifey but its never been dwelled upon at.

Kesar says he has to go and gets up and both look at each other, and Kesar swiftly walks past, seems like she might of dropped whatever she was holding... the sudden movement of how Kesar went past was felt by Gulaal and we saw it on her expression when he left, the harshness it must of felt i guess

I do think in one way JK is right in what she says in bringing them closer as they are married and its now time to act like it in a way and mostly important is Gulaal's future what will it be..., but then there is her selfish way why she wants it to happen as well which isnt right as well, JK is right esp if we how Kesar's attitude towards Gulaal looks from other ppl's pov - coz from all their pov it looks like Kesar is going so far away from Gulaal and wants to, and is his hatred to being married to her and all that

Again i say JK is right in the sense if we look at facts,  in what she told Paanbha thatwhole speech on marriage, deeyavatu and Gul-Kes on one hand she is right and makes sense (we all know why she did it but what she spoke was in somewhat truth as well) and i cant believe she put her finger on that Gulaal is somewhat lonely and how she lives, she is lonely and never tells anyone esp more so now that Kesar is like how he is with her...

I like how Talli is with Gulaal, she kinda takes care of Gulaal and all that, and Talli is right - Gulaal has lost herself in a way with taking care of others needs and looking after them and day and night doing her daily things, she has forgetten herself  in what she likes and what she prefers and we see Gulaal finally talk freely on what she liked to do and what she likes... i think the last scene makes you feel for Gulaal so much - you kinda ache for her, and you can clearly see that this woman isnt living a life at all, she is just existing - everything she does and is involved in is the house and for everyone, the four walls of the house...  no colours, no joy, no life Ouch - she isnt waiting for anyone or anything - all she knows and sees is what she has been doing the last 10 yrs and so on

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

suecapa123loop118monicaybaas-tvsadaf-malik.pakxxxangelxx***Anu***nanda_gopaKasturiloveryummoBBshalinikanagushmuupierasika-akaSha-Swetha-ritukaprithvisaurisHarpreet.MpiyualkaNiceupheerhoneyserialwatcher16arti07DJ..FireSafireFireeSweetAddiction..Sidrameghaparti*Reemz*....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "26th April - Ab Mujhe Koi Intezaar Kahan (Kes-Gul)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sauris

Goldie

sauris

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
beautifully written

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

vasundhara78

Groupbie

vasundhara78

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
thanks for the nice update. kesar looked oh so disturbed. his look at gulaal was so meaning ful ... deep look penetrating into her full of meaning ... does she even consider him an adult any more? does she recognise him as her husband? he seemed to be asking gulaal ... do u realise what i am to you?
but as usual he let his eyes talk ... love those eyes. lovely.
and the way he brushed past gulaal his passing touch like a breeze made gulaal suddenly aware of a lot of things ... of what kesar actually has become now ...
i dont know if its right or wrong especially with so many people in the forum simply out to berate gulaal - kesar marriage ( poor woman was given no choice but to sleep with some1 she hated ... if she tried to save herself for the family's sake she is still criticised as being a pervert ) am heart broken ove rit ... ye duniyaa aisi hi hai ... sau achhyi ek taraf or ek buraayi ek taraf.
but kesar gulaal relationship is refreshing , innocent and pious. just becuase of age gap it dsnt become a perverted thing. love is always beautiful , it is always pure ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvisaurisFireSafireFireemanzilmukulLennie*Reemz*....Poojie....

yummoBB

yummoBB

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Thanx a lot Lennie dear :) ur soo good with this :)

Lennie

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Thanks guys Smile

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
awesome post lennie .i think you must be really a very sensitive person who can understand emotions so wellThumbs Up

Lennie

xxxangelxx

xxxangelxx

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
i really feel sorry for gulaal i want kesar to forgive her cause there might have been a reason due to why she didnt tell him bout Vasant's murder

Lennie

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
What a horrible place for any person to be in Stern Smile Where you don't know what your likes and dislikes are. It's such a depressing state :( This is why I feel Gulaal wouldn't even realise if she had any feelings for Kesar till someone forced her to think!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Lennie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.