Phulwa

WU 26th april 2011 - mentally rude family -

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

joyo

joyo

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Imarti says lullaby and tries to sleep kids.they all remember their happy times.mangru returned home dipressed. Next morning.tiwari goes to meet chunni in hospital.tiwari convinces chunni to tell truth in panchayat.but heera adamaned and ask tiwari to stay away from family.in station bhawani in jail ask tiwari to save phulwa.but tiwari gets a transfer letter.bhawani knews it would happen as they are try to ruin phulwas family.tiwari tears letter and officers obeys to didnt tell anyone.tiwari goes to knows who fires at laddu shop before panchayat take place.phulwa and babu suprised to see mangru-imarti cooking kheer (mixing some blackish powder) champas m.i.l ask why they doing as they in crisis.mangru and imarti ask m.i.l to go back home.champa gets angry and ask imarti.but they remained adamaned.m.i.l gets angry and orders them to left house.champa's family goes wishing well to phulwa.mangru calls phulwa.and imarti both tell to champa's m.i.l in mind that will know why they did this.   
PRECAP- whole mangru family about to take a sip from bowl of a kheer (OMG "POISON "???)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821ahcirSanGad2SurvivesinipillaiJoshana458SmritiKathaHaHaHeHe-Huppniveditha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 26th april 2011 - mentally rude family -" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I think this also depicts the helplessness of farmers .How thakurs takes advantages of them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Thanx for update. Today's eps was dragged according to me. I thought that mangroo would give kheer to his kids today but it will be featured tomo. Hope that before panchayat takes any decession for phulwa ,chunni should tell truth to everyone so that phulwa and her family could not leave village. Amrita tiwari helping phulwa family ,could she not have managed daal paani to mangroo?

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
No i felt it was important from their point of view to make Champa and her family to exit from the family

Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 26 April 2011 at 11:39am

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Yeah he had to make champa her saasu and kulfiwala run away from home and he got succeed in doing that. I liked her saasu much .total ingenuous lady !

SmritiKatha

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

Yeah he had to make champa her saasu and kulfiwala run away from home and he got succeed in doing that. I liked her saasu much .total ingenuous lady !

I too like her .Even as an actress too i like her acting... They say mothers have huge impact on their children..Like mother like son(kulfiwala)

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I guess that from now on she would be showed hardly in show. I would miss her funny dialogues .

SmritiKatha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.