If you will get a chance to be king. Which charact

Poll

If you will get a chance to b a king. Which king will you want to b?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This is a funny poll friends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bali, because he gets to meet Shri Vishnu.
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oo yay, I too voted for Raja Bali when I saw the thread earlier today! Btw very nice idea, Ankita. I chose him because he accomplished the highest of gains both in the material world and the spiritual world. Shri Ram had to make too many sacrifices - his kingdom, his wife, his brother... I don't think I'm that selfless yet :P Bali got to do mauja hi mauja as king-of-everywhere (even while maintaining a basically good nature because of which he did not kill Indra when the latter came to propose the saagar manthan though his friends suggested it, and then of course the righteous disagreement with Shukacharya before his big moment with Vaaman Avtaar). Then he died and came back to life, which is damn cool 😆 Then he gets the biggest prize any devotee could ask for - a chance to offer his whole self to God in the form of Vaaman avtaar. Then in Ram Avtaar, he gets honored when Hanumanji refers to him while convincing the rest of the vaanar sena to give Vibhishan a chance rather than judging him based on race. And after that even in Krishna avtaar he gets the opportunity to serve God directly, when Shri Krishna goes down to Paataal to bring back his brothers. So yeah, for the best of both worlds experience, I vote Bali!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I voted for Shri Ram because it would be sooo cool having everyone praise my 'Janaki Rajya' as they do Ram Rajya even aeons into the future.😆

But King Bali would def be my second choice, great thread Ankita!
radhikarani thumbnail
Thnx dear friend for all your information.. Thnx u aishujskfan, lola di n janaki di
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Though he's not in your options, I would go for King Bharat. He's the only one who never served injustice for anyone's sake and tackled many odd situation with wit and wisdom. He was the one who united the entire Indian Subcontinent under his banner and that's why the land was named after him. So my vote goes to Bharat.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well I would have loved to be prince Lakshman actually !!!! The purity and dediation ad love for his brother and that humbleness of Lakshman is something I totally love and Respect !!! So if I had an option it would have been him ... But amongst the options there it's Raja Bali
radhikarani thumbnail
Hello friends pls vote 4 one optins.. You have to vote for ths options. Think sddnly one day u hv gvn these options to b king frm these options. Hahaha hahaha
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
i hav voted for raja bali... coz he gets to meet god...
thanks for this poll ankita...🤗
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ram ji offcourse 
Ram Rajya aa jaaye to humara kalyan hi hoga so no one except ram ji