Mythological Masti

If you will get a chance to be king. Which charact

Poll Question: If you will get a chance to b a king. Which king will you want to b?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [58.33%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [8.33%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [33.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

radhikarani

IF-Rockerz

radhikarani

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
This is a funny poll friends.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If you will get a chance to be king. Which charact" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Bali, because he gets to meet Shri Vishnu.

Urmila11lola610..RamKiJanaki..

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Oo yay, I too voted for Raja Bali when I saw the thread earlier today! Btw very nice idea, Ankita. I chose him because he accomplished the highest of gains both in the material world and the spiritual world. Shri Ram had to make too many sacrifices - his kingdom, his wife, his brother... I don't think I'm that selfless yet :P Bali got to do mauja hi mauja as king-of-everywhere (even while maintaining a basically good nature because of which he did not kill Indra when the latter came to propose the saagar manthan though his friends suggested it, and then of course the righteous disagreement with Shukacharya before his big moment with Vaaman Avtaar). Then he died and came back to life, which is damn cool LOL Then he gets the biggest prize any devotee could ask for - a chance to offer his whole self to God in the form of Vaaman avtaar. Then in Ram Avtaar, he gets honored when Hanumanji refers to him while convincing the rest of the vaanar sena to give Vibhishan a chance rather than judging him based on race. And after that even in Krishna avtaar he gets the opportunity to serve God directly, when Shri Krishna goes down to Paataal to bring back his brothers. So yeah, for the best of both worlds experience, I vote Bali!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11.anishaa.radhikaraniVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
I voted for Shri Ram because it would be sooo cool having everyone praise my 'Janaki Rajya' as they do Ram Rajya even aeons into the future.LOL

But King Bali would def be my second choice, great thread Ankita!

Urmila11radhikaraniVishakha_Sakhi

radhikarani

IF-Rockerz

radhikarani

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Thnx dear friend for all your information.. Thnx u aishujskfan, lola di n janaki di

lakshmi42

IF-Dazzler

lakshmi42

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Raja Ram for sureWink

Rehanism

IF-Dazzler

Rehanism

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Though he's not in your options, I would go for King Bharat. He's the only one who never served injustice for anyone's sake and tackled many odd situation with wit and wisdom. He was the one who united the entire Indian Subcontinent under his banner and that's why the land was named after him. So my vote goes to Bharat.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.anishaa.radhikarani

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Well I would have loved to be prince Lakshman actually !!!! The purity and dediation ad love for his brother and that humbleness of Lakshman is something I totally love and Respect !!! So if I had an option it would have been him ... But amongst the options there it's Raja Bali

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.