Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Kasturilover

Kasturilover

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Kesar aka Neil Bhatt and me pleaseDay DreamingLOLLOL

ok ok...to answer your question

Morally I would say a no to Kesar and Gulaal as the story stands now...as a contemporary educated person I cannot accept such customs purely becoz I dont support a custom wher widows need to be given an ultimatum of get married or get lost...and children are forced to marry (with or without their parent's conultation)...the above would be exploitation...

India is a liberal, contemporary countryThumbs Up...its time to break the suffocating customs...period.Embarrassed

That said, a grown up Kesar meeting a Gulaal after a separation...and without the Deevarvatuuu  happening ...and then love develops between them as two adults, even if the woman is older that the man or was at some time related to him...I would have been the first to say yes yes yes yes to this pairingEmbarrassed

TRP and serial story wise ...yes to Kesar and Gulaal as its an interesting trackThumbs Up

Neil Bhatt + Mansi Parekh...crackling chemistryEmbarrassed

Edited by Kasturilover - 27 April 2011 at 3:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jGGG3ritukaprithvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kesar-Gulaal or Kesar-Talli ? (Page 2)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rosey_begum93

rosey_begum93

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I think that Kesar and Gulaal should go together simply because of the amount of chemistry they share. Kesar seems to really love GulaalHeart. Talli is in love with the little boy Kesar used to be, but now he has grown into this totally different person. He has matured, whereas she has been protected by the family and is still very childish. Though she means well, i do find her quite annoyingStern Smile.
Gulaal and Kesar have this unique bond which is a great link between them. I think that soon Gulaal with stop looking at him like he is still a child, and realize that he is in fact now a man.
I think that what endears me most about the relationship between Gulaal and Kesar is the fact that they are two very lonely people who seem to find comfort in each other.
Though their marriage may have been due to circumstance, i see no reason as to why they cannot find love in it.
Also, i would like to point out that a joshi/pandit said that Gulaal would marr twice. Her first husband would leave her half way through the path of life, and her second husband would lead her through the rest of her life. I really hope Kesar is the one.
If Vasant were to come back, this I would stop watching Gulaal because it is the one drama that has not gone for a cliche.

As you can tell, I'm all for Gulaal and Kesar Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fowziazaara10kalika.jGGG3

Kinma

IF-Rockerz

Kinma

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Ofcozz...Kesar-Gulaal...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jGGG3

reemg

reemg

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Ok guys lets get one thing clear.

Talli does not LOVE Kesar, she only thinks she does. I mean how can you love someone for all these years and you haven't seen them in 10 years and now suddenly your IN LOVE WITH THEM. Not right.

Kesar has been in love with Gulaal since he was a child. Kesar and Gulaal were meant to be.
Vasant should not come back sorry i don't think anyone wants a typical indian story that is completely unrealistic.

And Talli needs to wake up from LaLa lala land. She is extremely annoying and arrogant.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

navya786kalika.jnikki786GGG3

navya786

navya786

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Like someone else mentioned, if the CVs are planning to bring Talli and Kesar together, why am I watching the show? And that wouldn't make sense either. I agree, Vasant was a brilliant character, and he's relationship with Gulaal was a very sweet one. But he won't be rising from the dead anytime soon.

All this 'Kesar should ONLY marry Talli' business needs to stop.

This drama focuses on the relationship between Kesar and Gulaal and I think if anyone objects to this- then they should avoid posting useless things on this forum.Thumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reemgGGG3

ansuya12

ansuya12

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
- I wold be extremely dissappointed if it is the saccharine sweet Talli with Kesar.  I would rather watch the Ekta Kapoor vampires...
What a waste of an incredibly talented cast, camera work, direction and set design if the CVs in "Gulaal" take the same old path too often travelled...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GGG3

nikki786

nikki786

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
kesar and gulaal- for me
there the jodi i look forward to watching all the time

GGG3

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Kesar-Gulaal for me, the intensity the passion kesar only has for gulaal not for talli, and kesar-gulaal is far more interesting to watch

GGG3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.