Oho...ho accident ho gaya

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
This title is dedicated to the precap...WinkLOL

I was trying to write something light hearted since many days but I think I lost my comic essence...so after visiting a doctor though I have a sweet doctor...but she is making cry these days but have promised working on the sweet tonic...I am trying to write ...tell me you smiled a little also or not...

Your reporter is trying to make a comeback...like Konkana of page 3...so support me and bear with me and my nuisance
O peigion...kabooter...parrot...tota...butterfly...teen they Bhai(brothers)oye...oye...teen they bhai...te thi unki teen lugai(wife)...
Three brothers ji were henpecked husbands te their wifes were the head...confuse...confuse...Mittho...te...nervous...nervous...Kalsanwali...ab ka...pyaar ho jayega(lover will happen)...no...no...no...not between devrani and jethani...then...aley baba ...Mahadevi is faaling...faaling ...and Runjhun is saving...saving...And hero saves heroine and pyaal ho jayega

...(mom comes)...Idiot...they both are girls...then how ..
me-...o...o...your General knowledge is so weak ...go and check on Google
                  uncle that Indian law has permitted homosexual
                  relationship...now ...pyaar ho jayega...you also sing.../.
Mom-..Hare Krishna...Hare Murari...save this girl she is going on wrong
           path...I should have sent you to co-ed...studying in girls school will
         make you (how can I say that word...you understand after all she is my
        daughter...you can understand)...never thought..,...Hai Maa Mata ji...

me-Mom...grandma has gone to temple ...you also go and pray...

Mom-for you...

me-ya...now go

Mom-You were asking to go for vaccation with your friend...Raj...you can
             go...(I will accept...Raj but cannot accept Rajsri)God I am coming...

me-mom dont die now...I love you

mom-beta...I meant to temple...(mom leaves giving an angry but yet concerned look...poor mom thinking I am...ha...haha...ha)

Me-Sorry frnds...my mom is little enough concerned towards me...

I'll continue...backgroound music...hey...hey...I many time gets confused its hey...hey or Runjhun's heart saying he...he...only he...

I am an owner of mobile shop...o my fair lady wanna make you mine but restrictions are making me to say...O Amma I will be ...I will be soon the honourable owner of a mobile shop...Runjhun..thought...you have guts ...you have guts to make me yours forever and ever...Arrey...arrey...ee ka ho raha hai...three witches mumbled..Runjhuniya aur Guddua ke beech mai kaun sa swadisht kichri pak raha hai...my heart said dear witches...o my dear...this is not khicrii but its the dessert of love is cooking between them...but sorry...o sorry unke pyaar ka rash nahi chakhda...warna jal jaoge...phir mujhe nahi kehna...o witches...my witches...

Ek garam chai ki pyali ho...koi usko pilane wali ho ...chahe gori ho ya kaali ho ...daatne na waali ho bas... aankhon me sajaane wali ho...Runjhun tea but if you want before serving tea ...you can have meWink...
                       phone lag gaya ...na sunna baaki hai...O no...you rejected Guddu Shukla's word...word of Kannauj's Harsvardhan dwitiya...I reject your offer ...go to hell but then how everything will be well...I dont...I dont lie just hide truth to make everything cool and smooth...
                               Kukkan are you seeing ...there is something garbar ghotala...kukkan replied ...no dude ...nothing is ghotala but the whole daal is kaala...
                  Runjhun-Sun sun guddu ji tere liye interview caall aaya hai...tujhe kal samay pe bulaaya hai...(Guddu an interview caall has come for you and they called you to meet in morning)
Guddu-Sach...Te mai ki karan ...hai samjhaye koi...mujhko bataaye kya hoti hai interview...o rabba khair kara...I dont know...what to do God save me...
Arey Diamond kahan se nikla...Pandey ke yahaan  se...Paandey ke yaahan se...Guddu ...O guddu I will teach you
Guddu-o really...thank you
D-You know English
G-arrey nahi re Baangru...Every kannaujian child knows to say sorry and thank you...understood
D-o then tell why should I give you the charge...hoon
K-whats this... i ask ...tell the difference between RUM and CARROM
D-phans gaya re main bhola kabootar jaal me
R-wait its not language but feelings matter...so be confident and talk from your heart
G-o fair lady ...dont stress me...go please go if you bro will speak one more word against you then he will ...he will go...do I need to tell where

PRECAP- chal chale apne ghar ...humsafar...band darwaaje kar...humsafar...chor de iss jameen ko aa ja bed per mere sang aaram kar...

Runjhun-Aieyeyeo...whats this...accident ho gaya...Guddu mere bed  per so gaya  ...Rabba...Rabba...Accident ho gaya .. Guddu Kumbhkaran ki tarah so gaya Rabba...Rabba...Accident ho gaya...Rabba ...Rabbba

Hope you liked it...Rabba...Rabba
te mere lovely dovely frnds bata ...what you think about this sweet accident and
about my tried comedy after ages...I hop its comedy only

Edited by sur001 - 26 April 2011 at 8:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gauranitaiPrabhkallu_SK_OmaRamdassCavingIn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oho...ho accident ho gaya" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Oho...maine to ainwe hi dar ke sorry note likh daala tha ...lekin thik se dekha to mera se pehle wafah update kar chuki thi,...isliye edit karke sorry note back...and just Thankyou Wafah...

Edited by sur001 - 26 April 2011 at 9:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluCavingIn

mniataran

mniataran

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
gr8888888888888888 awsm wsm mmm times besttt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sur001

tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
sur meri jaaan kya post likha ( wrote) im not good @ hindi ...)   wha... wha... wha   Clap ... Clap

Now wat should i say boutd epi ...it again awwwesum n our gunjun were gr88888 ...
Especially wen amma ask kukan but his health...n wen amma was telling how guddu cam n askd for help that time guddu was looking @ Rj N THEN HE SMILES ...ooo that was sooo cute ...

Then d precap ...its intreating but i think ...that guddu slet on bed cuz he couldnt sleepon d floor so in his sleep he cam on bed ...
Cant wait for 2moro ...

Prabhkallusur001

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

sur meri jaaan kya post likha ( wrote) im not good @ hindi ...)   wha... wha... wha   Clap ... Clap

Now wat should i say boutd epi ...it again awwwesum n our gunjun were gr88888 ...
Especially wen amma ask kukan but his health...n wen amma was telling how guddu cam n askd for help that time guddu was looking @ Rj N THEN HE SMILES ...ooo that was sooo cute ...

Then d precap ...its intreating but i think ...that guddu slet on bed cuz he couldnt sleepon d floor so in his sleep he cam on bed ...
Cant wait for 2moro ...

Tehzeeb...thanks for reminding Jabbu scene...Amma asked from Jabbu not Kukkan...so score goes one is to one in forgetting...the best part of that scene was the way jabbu said...yes ...and he is fine...his expression was hilarious and Guddu was lost in Runjhun...
                  Same thing came in my mind...but good thing was that more  than seeing him beside her ...she was tensed on seeing him sleeping so late...

Prabhkallu

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Meri Suro Rani waapis aa gayiCry...mere tho khushi ke aasu rukh hi nahi rahe haye rabba *wiping tears*...Meri raajkumari full on comedy ke saath aayee hain...ab aaj ke din baare mein Ka kahe hum...Guddua toh pyaar mein phisaltha jaa raha hain...aur bekaar mein phisal rahi hain saali...par ee kya?...Gir padi woh garwaali ke haath...rabba kare ki dostaana na shuru ho jaayeLOL...Hamri teen titliyo ka kahe bhai...pyaar ki kichdi ko dekh unka dimaag ka raita pak raha hain...aur mere Maharaniyo ee toh baat shuruat hain...aage dekho kaise pyaar ka four course meal pakenge GunJun ke beech...Humra Dimond raaj karega...Guddua ko ahgrezi sikha raha hain Mittho ka raaj dulhara...shukar manavo apni behen ki nek kaam ka varna aaj toh tu gaya hota kaam se Diamond...Guddua bej diye hote tumko vaan lok mein...ee toh bas minor accident hain Suro raajkumari...abho jyon major accidents howenge...ek baat to tay hain...marne waalo mein hum forum ki ladkiyan sabse aage hogi

Prabhkallusur001

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhsara

Meri Suro Rani waapis aa gayiCry...mere tho khushi ke aasu rukh hi nahi rahe haye rabba *wiping tears*...Meri raajkumari full on comedy ke saath aayee hain...ab aaj ke din baare mein Ka kahe hum...Guddua toh pyaar mein phisaltha jaa raha hain...aur bekaar mein phisal rahi hain saali...par ee kya?...Gir padi woh garwaali ke haath...rabba kare ki dostaana na shuru ho jaayeLOL...Hamri teen titliyo ka kahe bhai...pyaar ki kichdi ko dekh unka dimaag ka raita pak raha hain...aur mere Maharaniyo ee toh baat shuruat hain...aage dekho kaise pyaar ka four course meal pakenge GunJun ke beech...Humra Dimond raaj karega...Guddua ko ahgrezi sikha raha hain Mittho ka raaj dulhara...shukar manavo apni behen ki nek kaam ka varna aaj toh tu gaya hota kaam se Diamond...Guddua bej diye hote tumko vaan lok mein...ee toh bas minor accident hain Suro raajkumari...abho jyon major accidents howenge...ek baat to tay hain...marne waalo mein hum forum ki ladkiyan sabse aage hogi

Arrey Nidha rani...hum bhi bahute khus hain...waapas laut karCry...tumra welcome se to ankhiyaan bhar gaya hai ...Bhagwaan kare humra tubelight jaisan dimaag me comedy ka electricity daurta rahe...tabhiye to tumra gudgudaye wala...reply miliye...
                     Amar rahe fasana hamara ...chalta rahe dostana hamara ...gaana agar dono bahin gahiye to kahin Guddu aur Jabbu ee na kahe lage...Maa di laadli bigar gayi...te humre aasiyan se chiriyaan ud gayiLOL

Prabhkallu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.